PDA

View Full Version : Tradeable keys for locks

xutreuqux
01-05-2015, 09:43 PM
Idk if anyone posted this idea on this forum, but i havnt seen any so ill make a new one.

I overheard yesterday from a non plat player dat complains only plat buyer can open locks and freeplayers cant bcoz locks hav to be opened directly usin plat.
My idea is to add an item into store to be purchased with platinum, and the item is to open locks, maybe 75 plat for 5 plat locks. So freeplayers can pop locks now and help shrink the gap between rich lock poppers and freeplayers.

So sts still receive the $$$ from plat sale and freeplayers r happy. This will bring a fresh air to the game imo. Wat do u say?

Songoku
01-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Nice idea i like it. Unfortunatly sts wont let it happen.

Caabatric
01-06-2015, 10:29 AM
Nice idea i like it. Unfortunatly sts wont let it happen.

Actually sts at some point said this would be added to the game except i thought it was farmable lock keys

Candylicks
01-06-2015, 11:44 AM
Yup it's been brought up before. Would be an excellent thing to farm!

nevercan
01-06-2015, 02:53 PM
Yup it's been brought up before. Would be an excellent thing to farm!
IF itwil be added it wont be an item to farm for im affraid but an plat purchase way (like ankhs) wich are tradeable

kinzmet
01-08-2015, 01:52 PM
This will be a good thing, sadly the price for mythics and arcanes would drop with the introduction of tradeable locks. Like what happened to grandcrates locks when tradeable loot elixers came.

But I think this is worth bringing up specially when Q1 is still bieng discussed and a new expansion coming up.