PDA

View Full Version : New Player - Question about platinum...

TR911
05-18-2010, 07:17 PM
I am new to Pocket Legends and really like the feel of the game so far. My question revolves around the cost - I am NOT opposed to spending money for a game, but by my estimates it would take 18 platinum to gain access to a campaign pack with 2 areas... That price seems a bit steep... Especially as you progress... The 10$ pricetag per campaign would add up quickly. I am not saying it isn't worth it, just making sure that I am correct and not overlooking something that makes it more affordable.

Again I give the devs props for a job/game well done, and from what I have seen it is worth paying to play, just don't know if a total cost that is probably going to top $50 is justified.

TR911

MYBOWJERKS
05-18-2010, 07:47 PM
the BEST price to do is to get the "four bundle pack". Instead of buying every individual pack for 10 Plat, which is 1.99, you can buy all four for 32 plat, which is around $6.40 instead of $8.00. If you dont feel like buying all four at once, buy the 2 pack bundle or even just buy one pack for 10 plat= $2.00

hope that clears it up.

nerdherd
05-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Yea, I think you might be doing your math a little wrong there...you can buy 5 plat for $1, so campaigns cost $2 each. If you buy a higher amount of platinum you'll get a better deal, plus now you can get all the levels at a reduced price. Assuming you bought $10 of platinum (75 plat) and bought all four campaigns for 32 plat it would cost you $4.27 for a TON of content. That will keep you occupied for a while, especially if you level up more than one character. Plus, it leaves you with 43 plat for future expansions, etc.

In conclusion: Do it!

TR911
05-18-2010, 09:21 PM
You guys are right... My math was flawed when I looked close I saw the error of my ways. I missed the bundle pack so that will be the direction I will go in. Thanks for the quick response and setting me straight.