PDA

View Full Version : Bears are 2 strong!!!!!

crazybeast
02-25-2011, 04:41 PM
Are u kidding me i used 2 kill a bear and die by a bear but why did u guys make the bear 3x stronger its not even funny how they kill me in 3hits and it tAkes me 40 to kill one the dodge rate is crazy pvp is not even fun no more:mad:

Kossi
02-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Depends on what level you are

if you are level 25 or less, bears are the strongest in pvp
if you are lv30-35, mages are the strongest
if you are 36+, i have no idea what uoi are talking about

you just have to learn the basics of combos in pvp.

crazybeast
02-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Im talking about lvl50-55 pvp a dex/str bear can just get me close and 3 hit death while i spend 40skill hits just dodges and regains hp and im a mage so idk how this happens.

Kossi
02-25-2011, 04:48 PM
how much time have you spent in pvp? im a bird and i can beat any class

basically, any class can beat any other good class, if you have the right amount of experience

crazybeast
02-25-2011, 04:52 PM
Ive pvped since low lvl and have double kill then death

Thelonearcher
02-25-2011, 04:58 PM
Bears are even now

Zerious
02-25-2011, 04:58 PM
he must've encountered fadiokmd XD

Anthony_
02-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Are u kidding me i used 2 kill a bear and die by a bear but why did u guys make the bear 3x stronger its not even funny how they kill me in 3hits and it tAkes me 40 to kill one the dodge rate is crazy pvp is not even fun no more:mad:

It's just a matter of new equipment. Bears pre-BS were pretty underpowered in comparison it's rival classes, PvP wise.

I kind of see this as a problem. It seems like gear has a drastic effect on class balance, which shouldn't be the case. Sure, gear should have some kind of influence on survivability and damage, but not to the point where it basically dictates an alpha class. But then again, it's always a difficult task to keep PvP balanced, when PvE is just right around the corner.

hawkei
02-25-2011, 05:40 PM
Mages are the over powered now they kill my bear with ease almost

Environment
02-25-2011, 05:49 PM
Level ten twinking wise, have fun beating them.
Level 20 twinking wise, be a hammer bird.
Level 30? Make a pally.

It's all about equipment and experience. Just keep your head up, and continue tweaking your account. If you want help, or have any questions, PM me.

~IGN is "Environment"

Kossi
02-25-2011, 06:08 PM
Level ten twinking wise, have fun beating them.
Level 20 twinking wise, be a hammer bird.
Level 30? Make a pally.

It's all about equipment and experience. Just keep your head up, and continue tweaking your account. If you want help, or have any questions, PM me.

~IGN is "Environment"

level 20, dexbears can beat hammerbirds everytime

Zeus
02-25-2011, 06:17 PM
level 20, dexbears can beat hammerbirds everytime

Not true. I'm a pure dex bird and I can beat most dex and rose wand bears. (Rangepwnsmeel lvl 20 twink). It would be even easier with a hammer bird.

Kossi
02-25-2011, 06:19 PM
oh yeah i saw you made a new twink

lets fite later :d

Ellyidol
02-25-2011, 06:22 PM
Bears seem balanced now.

They're stronger, yeah, but it still needs skill more than button mashing to actually kill well on a bear.

xuz
02-25-2011, 07:18 PM
bears have been upgraded to do what they are designed to do .

TANK they have amazing buffs and only close range hits, they have the right skills needed to survive and if you can afford it the right equipment
to be able to survive for long periods of time..

Having said that me being a dexbird have had my fair share of beating and losing against bears. It all depends on your combos, equipment and strategy in pvp.

Protank
02-25-2011, 07:35 PM
here we go again with the bear hater threads...

JNass
02-26-2011, 03:29 AM
Crafting/Rings made this a whole new game :) Learn the classes and you should be fine. I have a lvl 10 Twink bear that competes well with almost any lvl 15 Twink bear. Its Really all the time/effort/money you put into the "Bear" or whatever. Ive dumped over 100 plat each on my a couple of my lvl tens.

Djinn80
02-26-2011, 12:47 PM
Yea I agree LVL 10 is dex bear land for sure.

Lvl 20 is still dex bear but my lvl 20 PaPounder can beat some but not the tourney spec ones focused on debuffs. I can take on offensive bears though time after time - even rose wand bears. But in short, a defensive str/dex bear is one of the toughest builds so far.

Lvl 25 is where mages become godlike and can one shot a lvl 25 str/dex bear.

On the flip side, a dex bird can usually take on a str bird (depending on play style of course) for lvl 20.

I think it is pretty fair/balanced now - even some lvl 20 mages can do well vs dex bears if they kite enough. Rings add a whole new depth.

I wish they would make Magic Mirror looks give you some stats - like a "Panda bear" having more int/mana regen or something. A blackbear having more str/health regen - something to make that worth the plat.

noobmigo
02-26-2011, 01:01 PM
I haven't fought a hammerbird with my lvl 20 bear yet.

Conradin
02-26-2011, 01:16 PM
are you kidding- bears are a bit better now- but birds can still kite us with ease

noobmigo
02-26-2011, 01:45 PM
are you kidding- bears are a bit better now- but birds can still kite us with ease

Problem is, most people don't like kiting..
Anyway, IDC, bear is pretty fun. I miss the one hit KOs of my hammabird on certain people, but my bear is sort of bulky, and it's fun frustrating people with stomp and stunning em.

Zerious
02-26-2011, 01:49 PM
bears who are indirect and focus on sabotage beat kiters and aggressive builds, like the rose wand "Terror bear". Bears who are more direct and focus on their own buffs tend to beat saboteurs, since they kind of cancel out, meaning it's basically a dps fight. Agressive builds kinda suck now, unless the players get lucky and the buffers/ saboteurs don't pull off their moves right. Same thing with kiters, if they use snowball launchers, they have to pray for freezes, or get creamed.

TwinkTastical
02-28-2011, 12:45 AM

There's this thing called grammar.

Zerious
02-28-2011, 01:37 PM
There's this thing called grammar.

saves lives you know