PDA

View Full Version : Oh no! Zylx is back!

Title
01-06-2015, 01:53 AM
Hey guys,

Some may remember me (i left a few months ago). I left because i didnt think i could find time to play anymore once i began my internship. Well, i had a family emergency come up two weeks before i was supposed to begin my new job, so i had to basically cancel and stay back home and take care of a family member. Im not going to go into detail of what happened so lets just leave it at that.

So i spent the last month taking care of said family member (she's recovering fairly well). My internship was just going to be a holiday venture, so i'll try again next year. Im back to lifeguarding, flowboarding, snowboarding, and all in all running around enjoying life.

I was really missing you guys over these past 2 months i've been gone (facebook hasnt really been all that interesting lol). When i left, i wasnt expecting to be back, so i gave away most of my things, and deleted my main character and several others. I was too lazy to delete a select few (not in possession of stitch or entitled anymore). I was able to recover my main through support recently. So, I've decided to pop in and say "hey!". I requested a voluntary ban on my old forum account when i left, so i made a new one to post this.

Like i said before, i really missed all of you. So i've come back. I'm really sorry if this makes you think less of me for coming back, but my heart told me it's what i need to do. I'm sorry if i gave your hopes up!

I've a feeling that my old guild <Real> is disbanded, or removed me, as i'm currently guildless. I plan on joining any guild that'll accept me.

I want to express my sincere gratitude to all of my friends who took over things when i left, especially to Xeusx and Ruizhe for taking over the minutemen and the guild list. You two are really good friends of mine, and i appreciated it.

I've heard about the Planar Tombs and the winter event from browsing these forums, and i have no idea what they are lol, so they're entirely new to me.

I look forward to reuniting with the addictive community and it's odd bunch of people!

#umadbruhh
#nabs
#lol@comingback
#weneedhashtagsinforums!!
##

-Title (Formerly Zylx/Prynce)

Dogma
01-06-2015, 01:36 PM
Welcome back

vawaid
01-06-2015, 01:40 PM
Come back and sell items in your stash..

Maybe those are now worth to sell. Lol.

Deadroth
01-06-2015, 01:43 PM
Zylxy, welcome.

nevercan
01-06-2015, 01:58 PM
Wcb even that idk u ^^

Zylx
01-06-2015, 02:02 PM
Seo lifted the ban on my old account, so im Prynce again :D

ClumsyCactus
01-06-2015, 02:17 PM
YESSSSSH i missed u add me on "dystopic" and "chatting"
And <real> now has 4 members, of wich 3 is mostly inactive, however if you would want to rejoin it i am still in there, idk Who master is though.

Wutzgood
01-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Welcome back. It seems almost impossible for anyone to leave this game for good anyway lol.

Magegrimm
01-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Welcome baaack zylx :)

Zylx
01-06-2015, 02:45 PM
YESSSSSH i missed u add me on "dystopic" and "chatting"
And <real> now has 4 members, of wich 3 is mostly inactive, however if you would want to rejoin it i am still in there, idk Who master is though.

I think i'll have to join another one. If the master is inactive, there's really no point in being in it. Im gonna focus on leveling to cap and farm my wallet back to comfort for now. I'll be sure to add you, Jina :)

tharidom
01-06-2015, 02:52 PM
Welcome back Zyl!

Uhmm I'm kind off posting this in Appeltjes his name since he's banned for a couple of days :p.

Feel free to add him on:
Mansketje
Venomisiz
Venomisis

Zylx
01-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Welcome back Zyl!

Uhmm I'm kind off posting this in Appeltjes his name since he's banned for a couple of days :p.

Feel free to add him on:
Mansketje
Venomisiz
Venomisis

Thanks! And will do :)

Titanfall
01-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Welcome back zylx :)

Zylx
01-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Welcome back

Zylxy, welcome.

Wcb even that idk u ^^

Welcome back. It seems almost impossible for anyone to leave this game for good anyway lol.

Welcome baaack zylx :)
And thanks to you guys as well! :D

Dex Scene
01-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Welcome back Buddy

Visiting
01-06-2015, 05:03 PM

The Goat
01-06-2015, 05:25 PM
[emoji324] Welcome [emoji324]

Clickbangboom
01-06-2015, 09:38 PM
Seo lifted the ban on my old account, so im Prynce again :D
Woohoo! Welcome back!
Glad you're back!
Add my war. Xxxboom

Schnitzel
01-06-2015, 10:38 PM
Couldn't figure out how to recaption, (sorry)

Zylx
01-06-2015, 11:35 PM
Support was able to recover my old main, and a friend reserved "Zylx" for me, so now i'm Zylx again! I spent the last few hours grinding WT4 with PuGs. Thanks to the adventure pack, XP elixir, Abaddon, and 7d xp elixir, i was able to reach lvl 41! :D.

To my friends: Send me a friend request to Zylx!

Xeusx
01-07-2015, 03:53 AM
GG. Can't believe hes smart to do that way to unban his old account.

Anyway, my main have to left your guild so I should let my alt hold the guild. Pretty smart eh? =P

noahgoulin
01-07-2015, 07:13 AM
Welcome back Zylx!

Clickbangboom
01-07-2015, 08:11 AM
GG. Can't believe hes smart to do that way to unban his old account.

Anyway, my main have to left your guild so I should let my alt hold the guild. Pretty smart eh? =P

You smart Xeusx! I tried to get an alt into the guild for awhile to do the same, but no one was ever on to invite me.

Any ways, nice work Xeusx! And I bet you're glad your old Nab friend is back!

Candylicks
01-07-2015, 08:34 AM
WB!

Rx8
01-07-2015, 08:38 AM
wasnt thhe thread mean everyone shud be sad dat he's back xD

not serious im just kiddin