PDA

View Full Version : To my Indian fellow players

Ice
01-06-2015, 04:51 AM
Can anyone of you call the guy who keep spamming love guru stuff.

I mean no disrespect but if am an Indian ill talk to him and tell him to stop. Only you guys can stop him by giving me a call and ask him nicely. talk to him in Hindi or Urdo.

Really if a fellow Filipino will do this ill tell him his a disgrace to our country lol... his spamming like no tomorrow.

For me only a fellow Indian can stop this Indian :)

Ice
01-06-2015, 04:54 AM
his a problem call him and tell him his the problem and make him vanish lol

Songoku
01-06-2015, 09:42 AM
Lmao so u expecting indians to hav his number? Thats cute

Dex Scene
01-06-2015, 10:14 AM
Yes that's guy surely is disgrace to the countru

nevercan
01-06-2015, 10:31 AM
So dont talk about it...

Pollata1246
01-06-2015, 11:04 AM
..feels ashamed-

Cranky
01-06-2015, 06:45 PM
omg I just read this thread
"Only an Indian can stop an Indian"

"Wot a joker!hahahahahahah"

Kingofninjas
01-06-2015, 06:56 PM
Just because he is Indian doesn't mean that only an Indian can stop him. Hitler was a german but was he stopped by a fellow german? And how exactly are we supposed to have his number? India is a country with over a billion people, and lets say 1/4 of them have cell phones, thats still 250 million numbers you expect us to have stored in our phones? Anybody can stop him, as I'm sure he can speak English if he could figure out how to post threads lol.

RDX
01-06-2015, 07:07 PM
..feels ashamed-

Why u ashamed?? R u caretaker of 1.4 billion ppls?

RDX
01-06-2015, 07:12 PM
his a problem call him and tell him his the problem and make him vanish lol

Funny lol.
I dnt think anyone deal cyber criminals personally in any country.he spammed public forum and its property of sts so only sts should involve in this personally.
By the way one of mine friend contacted him.now he keep getting spam calls.lol
So better let professionals handle this

Volt
01-06-2015, 08:53 PM
I think he meant that someone should call the number that was being spammed. Also, he wasn't trying to be racist in any way (many of you portray it that way), it's just that there is a higher chance that an Indian caller would be able to communicate with another Indian more clearly than a non Indian caller.

This is how I see it

RDX
01-06-2015, 09:45 PM
I think he meant that someone should call the number that was being spammed. Also, he wasn't trying to be racist in any way (many of you portray it that way), it's just that there is a higher chance that an Indian caller would be able to communicate with another Indian more clearly than a non Indian caller.

This is how I see it

Who got time to mess with those guys @.@may be he hack my dirty face book :p

Hail
01-06-2015, 11:33 PM
omg I just read this thread
"Only an Indian can stop an Indian"

"Wot a joker!hahahahahahah"

Dat laugh though hahahaha!

Schnitzel
01-06-2015, 11:36 PM
I called the number, then proceeded to play really loud Dubstep into the phone's microphone :D

Ice
01-07-2015, 02:05 AM
Just because he is Indian doesn't mean that only an Indian can stop him. Hitler was a german but was he stopped by a fellow german? And how exactly are we supposed to have his number? India is a country with over a billion people, and lets say 1/4 of them have cell phones, thats still 250 million numbers you expect us to have stored in our phones? Anybody can stop him, as I'm sure he can speak English if he could figure out how to post threads lol.

I called the FREEKING NUMBER MORE THAN 10 TIMES HE CANT SPEAK ENGLISH! ITS A CALL CENTER OF INDIANS... I SPOKE MORE THAN 5 PERSON AND ALL OF THEM DONT SPEAK ENGLISH!

SO ONLY AN INDIAN CAN CALL THEM AND EXPLAIN PROPERLY!

Cranky
01-07-2015, 02:24 AM
Bwahahahahahhaha

CouchPass
01-07-2015, 11:28 AM
Lel im Indian but I'm not gonna call him, just tell him to shut up and give him a arcane shard :) that always helps persuade people.

Kingofninjas
01-07-2015, 12:53 PM
I called the FREEKING NUMBER MORE THAN 10 TIMES HE CANT SPEAK ENGLISH! ITS A CALL CENTER OF INDIANS... I SPOKE MORE THAN 5 PERSON AND ALL OF THEM DONT SPEAK ENGLISH!

SO ONLY AN INDIAN CAN CALL THEM AND EXPLAIN PROPERLY!

Lol take a chill pill dude. You aren't being forced to look at the threads he's spamming. Let sts handle this as it isn't a matter of the country. This forum is sts property, so I for one would let then handle it.