PDA

View Full Version : How much should I sell for?

longsteak
02-25-2011, 10:03 PM
I have a couple of pinks that I wanted to sell for gold, but the problem is, I dont know how much I should sell them for. I know a good strategy is to search for the items in the auction house but I cant find the ones I have in there to compare.

Is there a general way of coming up with an amount to sell? Like some sort of rule of thumb? Thanks for the help.

wolfendragon
02-25-2011, 10:10 PM
What items are they first off. When looking to buy and sell in cs look at lv and stats of items to determine what is price and look for what seems reasonable to sell for don't go outrageous in price and you'll more than likely make gold. If its really rare then you can set a high price just don't go overboard.

adwin
02-25-2011, 10:11 PM
Post the items you have and we'll tell you how much you should sell.

longsteak
02-25-2011, 10:17 PM
Ok here are the items, all pink:

Staff of Ra of Horus-lv 45
Bony Fire Pin of Mastery-lv 35
Conqueror's Fine Ancient Sword-lv 35
Demon's Pitchfork of Legend-lv35
Dreamer's Dark Wand-lv 35
Sniper's Demon Dagger-lv 35
Magestaff of Fire Mastery-lv 35

giayuan
02-25-2011, 11:02 PM
Rule of thumb: Private Message mysticaldream and royce, compare there responses, and make an assumption. If still in doubt, PM them again :D

Fyrce
02-26-2011, 12:49 AM
LOL. Check other items at that level, check their stats because those items compete with similar ones you are selling. That's a guide, though there ARE some items that do not follow that guideline exactly, generally rare or discontinued items or items with very cool graphics.

Jespo
02-26-2011, 02:39 AM
Well.. The truth is that they aren't worth much anymore bro.. I'm sorry to tell you that and I'm trying to tell you in a nice way so please don't get offended. If you have any character around those Lvls and you don't have any better equips then put those on. If not then you might as well just liquidate them.