PDA

View Full Version : Gold Fever + Trash Can Punch = Instant Death

Physiologic
02-26-2011, 03:30 AM
Glitch: When you're on the Trash Can Punch and you're affected by 'Gold Fever', you get instantly killed no matter what your health is.

Not sure if it's the entire Trash Can Punch that causes it, or just one of the components. Have not tested out Dumpster Punch either to see if it creates the same outcome.

Moogerfooger in the forums have also been affected by this as well.

Beanmachine
02-26-2011, 03:34 AM
ouch, this is 12k pots right?

Ellyidol
02-26-2011, 03:35 AM
6k, but still.

It seems that his "Fever" is ignore armour even. Its weird, you have an armour pot on and you get one shot, you have no armour pot on and sometimes it barely deals high damage.

What gives?

hawkei
02-26-2011, 03:44 AM
Lesson of the day is: don't pot :p

Physiologic
02-26-2011, 04:16 AM
Here's the thing - I've seen players using only the Tankers elixir and the Warriors Melee Meade getting Gold Fever'd and still surviving. I've used luck elixirs and XP pots on Gold Fever and survived just as well. It's something to do with the Trash Can Punch itself that instantly kills you when you are Fevered - either that, or it's Greater Potion of Speed. Not willing to get myself killed again to test that out though :p

Ellyidol
02-26-2011, 04:19 AM
Here's the thing - I've seen players using only the Tankers elixir and the Warriors Melee Meade getting Gold Fever'd and still surviving. I've used luck elixirs and XP pots on Gold Fever and survived just as well. It's something to do with the Trash Can Punch itself that instantly kills you when you are Fevered - either that, or it's Greater Potion of Speed. Not willing to get myself killed again to test that out though :p

I have a theory even that it might be distance moved.

I try just standing still and the rest move away from me, sometimes it doesn't deal high damage at all. All just speculation though. Lol

KaotiicxDream
02-26-2011, 06:23 AM
Sometimes you will get instantly killed even without pots... I tried this like 4-5 times and its really annoying ...

Tarkemelion
02-26-2011, 06:37 AM
who has emoji mycup

Sry just so obsessed at the moment 

Phoenixking
02-26-2011, 09:10 AM
who has emoji mycup

Sry just so obsessed at the moment 

Ok neighbor....weird it does this 
There just weird numbers im so cunffuzled �

Moogerfooger
02-26-2011, 09:23 AM
Just to clarify, I ran with the Trash Can Elixir one time for fun, I had the Fever but was away from everyone else, and I had full health. One-hit KO.

Phoenixking
02-26-2011, 09:36 AM
We all know.....he gives the beiber fever....and trash strengthens his attack!

Zeus
02-26-2011, 11:09 AM
Yup, just tried it... Same results. Although... I did find a perfect way to kill gold fever a while back. You will need 1 tank, 2 mages, and 2 birds. Then from there... Let the tank go in first, gain aggro and pin him. The entire team then rushes in and does not go close to the tank at all. This is to avoid spreading the fever. So try and form a spaced out circle from him where you can still spam your skills. The tank when he contracts gold fever, DOES NOT go for a orb. Gold Fever will hardly damage him with only one person having it, so he just tanks it out while still spamming skills. Since... Gold Fever stuns when you get Gold Fever, elfs require to get a heal to the tank AS SOON AS this happens. The process is just rinse and repeat after that.

DawnInfinity
02-26-2011, 11:34 AM
That just happened to me. I had the elixir and got the fever, so I ran away from the group but still died.

Phoenixking
02-26-2011, 11:48 AM
Lol <deep voice> you got the fever........tick tock............PEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW