PDA

View Full Version : Crazy officers mass deleting members!

Xorrior
01-06-2015, 07:14 AM
Hi there STS *waves*

Lately I seen how guilds are demolished by hateful officers. I was wondering if you could disallow mass kicking from guild by officers and perhaps have a small daily quota like 5-10.

That would give ample opportunity for the guild master to kick this imbecile out without having the guild in ruins.

I know some people will say don't promote them but anyone already promoted can turn coat and just decimate a guild that has been built with hard work and effort. Also no one can read the hearts and minds of people.

Ice
01-06-2015, 07:19 AM
lol noo i kick 20-30 a day when i do general cleaning

xutreuqux
01-06-2015, 08:14 AM
I dont agree very much lol cuz in my old guild masters n officers kicks abt 100-200 members when we clean inactive ones or underlvled ones lol if its limited then we need a lot of officers xD

epicrrr
01-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Theres a guild log, screen shot that and with proper explanation send to support.

Kingofninjas
01-06-2015, 03:03 PM
Most gms are good judges of character and should promo accordingly.

Zylx
01-06-2015, 03:14 PM
With a guild log now, mass booting will surely result in a ban. Whoever does it isnt too smart...

Serancha
01-06-2015, 03:23 PM
Hi there STS *waves*

Lately I seen how guilds are demolished by hateful officers. I was wondering if you could disallow mass kicking from guild by officers and perhaps have a small daily quota like 5-10.

That would give ample opportunity for the guild master to kick this imbecile out without having the guild in ruins.

I know some people will say don't promote them but anyone already promoted can turn coat and just decimate a guild that has been built with hard work and effort. Also no one can read the hearts and minds of people.

Tell the GM to be more selective about who they promote. If they make officers recklessly, they're going to end up wrecked.