PDA

View Full Version : Fury set bonus?

Zipponator
02-26-2011, 08:24 AM
I am wondering if i should buy fury , and cant decide since it might not even become a set with a bonus? So im asking will fury become a set with bonus and be great str gear for 55 like rift set was?

Ellyidol
02-26-2011, 08:25 AM
There's no set bonuses for any of the new 51-55 gear.

It's definitely very very tank, but not an offensive set at all.

Royce
02-26-2011, 10:00 AM
I think he's asking if there will be a set bonus, and I believe there will be, likely very soon. As for what the bonus will be, it's impossible to know. We can't even predict which items will be included in the set, let alone what stats it will boost.

Ellyidol
02-26-2011, 10:19 AM
My bad, misread.

I do think it's soon too. They seem to be releasing a minor content update each week, so hopefully next week?

Otukura
02-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Need mah mana and HP regent with my RR....41 critical breezes thru everything....but I use potions more than I breathe.

adwin
02-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Need mah mana and HP regent with my RR....41 critical breezes thru everything....but I use potions more than I breathe.

If you have a good mage, health pot usage goes down.
If we have a good mage in the party, in those cases I've been running BS with barely any health pots.
Only enough to survive if if get aggro from a boss (which I usually do), AND my gameplay is the aggresive type.

Which is why you should keep multiple sets of equipment.
I currently have 3 different sets for my archer (or a mix). A great armour set, if the party you're in isn't skilled.
DPS set, if the mage proficiency is high and the party is skilled, a defense set, if the party is uncoordinated, and a mix.
Since I've not been fortunate enough to get RR drops for my current lvl (53), here's an idea of my gear:
- DPS -> underling pure or underling + gutter -> recurve based
- armor -> drainer (recurve or talon based, depending on party)
- mix -> underling + drainer or gutter + drainer, still, depending on party.

But unfortunately, as you have mentioned, even if my health pot usage goes down, mana sucks the air out of me, lol.
;]

Rusalio
02-27-2011, 05:09 AM
Nice adwin! Would have to agree about diff sets for play style