PDA

View Full Version : Android Realm List??

Blat
02-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Installed for android phone, but never get a realm selection screen like the spacetimestudios.com site says. I have no idea what realm my account is on. I dont even know anything about the realms. However, a friend of mine plays Pocket Legends on his android and we are obviously not on the same server.

Is there a way to see or change realms on android version so that we can at least play on same server as a friend?

(And seriously, this is not a how to move around the cities questions. This is about servers.)

ikoyon
02-26-2011, 06:56 PM
There is only one server. It spawns multiples of the same town as they fill with players so your friend might not show in the same place as you are. Add him onto your friends list and then you can invite and join that specific player.

Physiologic
02-26-2011, 07:08 PM
Those pictures on the site are very outdated. From my understanding, there were 2 realms that existed when PL was launched but this was all merged into one server eventually.

Survivorfan
02-26-2011, 07:12 PM
It was Alterra and Fnord. I only played on Alterra but I really wish I had a "-Fnord" character