PDA

View Full Version : new player needs help please

janeyjewel
02-26-2011, 07:50 PM
Hi,
I am new to this brilliant game that Im playing on my android 2.1 device (galaxy appollo).
I have a problem which is really starting to drive me nuts. The firest day i installed and played and had no problem - however the 2nd and 3rd day i have beeb plagued non stop with being disconnected or losing the server. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and rebooted but this didn't help. I have stopped all the things yout say to on the forum like push and push messaging and stoping other apps that might be using streaming etc... But i still have the problem however. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times now. Will someone pleased help me and tell me what else ican do as i love this game and want to keep it and play it as i think its the best game I've had in ages.
Thanks.
Jane xx

Cabero
02-27-2011, 12:13 AM
I would think its a device problem. I use HTC Incredible and don't have that issue. Maybe you could try rebooting the device itself? Sorry can't be more help.

Fyrce
02-27-2011, 03:12 AM
I don't know anything about android devices, but try turning off location and push services and maybe making more space on your device. For a mobile app, PL is quite large.

KaotiicxDream
02-27-2011, 04:15 AM
I use HTC Desire.. Non issues with my phone... Hmm.. Maybe ur Android Version? You got 2.1 i got 2.2? You could try upgrade to 2.2 if u can ;-)

janeyjewel
02-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Thankyou for quick replies. This is one of the most helpful forums i have been on. Usually it takes days for anyone to reply when I've had issues on other games/apps etc....
What a refreshing change to find friendly helpful people.
I will try all the options you have all mentioned.
I hope they work and i will let u know so others can learn if they have the same issues.
Thanks again.
Jane xxx

janeyjewel
02-27-2011, 02:58 PM
Would you happen to know how i turn off push etc... that you mentioned as i seem to be struggle.
Thanks.
Jane xxx

Fyrce
02-27-2011, 07:46 PM
There should be options somewhere I think...? At least that's where mine is but again, I'm not familiar with android, so not sure.