PDA

View Full Version : regarding winter event lb banner

RDX
01-06-2015, 03:30 PM
So sad .no banners .
Still No confirmation .
All i got from mods and devs is ,we cant say about it right now .
Yes or no (is it too difficult?)
Just update ur thread with we stop giving banners from this event or may be they may come back in next event
Unexpectedly.and reduce lb to 25 .cause there nothing for runner ups.
And to the ppls who were not running for banners dnt leave ur negative comments .All i asked was a confirmation and did event in hope of they confim before end .
Sry for being aggressive.
Thanks

Abelgaval
01-06-2015, 03:32 PM
I agree +1

NotYoCookiez
01-06-2015, 05:19 PM
All i asked was a confirmation and did event in hope of they confirm before end .

you basically opened a locked crate expecting a mythic or arcane item but you just got 3 packs of 2k gold. Sorry bud.

RDX
01-06-2015, 05:25 PM
you basically opened a locked crate expecting a mythic or arcane item but you just got 3 packs of 2k gold. Sorry bud.

Wrong .
There is chance of getting arcane in lock- yes
If there will be banner cause lb means a prize - cant say at this time.

NotYoCookiez
01-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Wrong .
There is chance of getting arcane in lock- yes
If there will be banner cause lb means a prize - cant say at this time.

There is a chance that there could be a leader board banner... if you cant say at this time that means it is still a yes or no answer... lol

Akatsuuki
01-06-2015, 05:47 PM
Banner please :grumpy:

RDX
01-06-2015, 05:50 PM
May be right cause al is becoming luck legend day by day.i m already done with lockd crates .30 k+ plat no arcane but never made.a thread about that cause that is random luck.but answering like this" we cant say about it right now" is not a no nor a yes.we all know lb means a prize even for runner ups .winter thread is still not updated with lb prize.i thought they will update thread late like they mostly do.so i keep running it.and then 22-5 jan all staff was away.it make no sense to spamming threads about this at that time cause no dev was available.
For what forum is ? So thst a al love baba can spam and mods remove it all time.
Why cant they Answer on things those matters .cause its only 75 ppl who ran blindly and none bother to ask what they deserve.
I m not a fan of banners and vanities.but its sad i wasted time for nothing cause of misleading information and the way event work

RDX
01-06-2015, 05:52 PM
There is a chance that there could be a leader board banner... if you cant say at this time that means it is still a yes or no answer... lol

So its not a lock cause after opening it i still dnt know if ill get arcane in some days or not XD

Cranky
01-06-2015, 06:12 PM
Even a simple questions
They somehow don't comprehend and blab on about an info which
They've told us or an individual same answer
Without actually answering OUR question that we've provided

kixkaxx
01-06-2015, 06:37 PM
Please buff nekro

Kalahesi
01-06-2015, 09:51 PM
So sad .no banners .
Still No confirmation .
All i got from mods and devs is ,we cant say about it right now .
Yes or no (is it too difficult?)
Just update ur thread with we stop giving banners from this event or may be they may come back in next event
Unexpectedly.and reduce lb to 25 .cause there nothing for runner ups.
And to the ppls who were not running for banners dnt leave ur negative comments .All i asked was a confirmation and did event in hope of they confim before end .
Sry for being aggressive.
Thanks

This should be in technical issues and bugs... There should be a banner as all previous events gave lb players banners... So I can only assume it's an technical issue, sts haven't denied not giving out banners this event... I think everyone assumed banners would be handed out or else no would run apart from getting into top 25.

RDX
01-07-2015, 06:13 AM
Mods still dnt want to say anything-.-

Kalahesi
01-07-2015, 10:33 PM
Come on mods... This isn't cool...

Iliketolol
01-08-2015, 02:55 AM
Mods still dnt want to say anything-.-

You should've saved that gold for a maul -_-!

RDX
01-08-2015, 03:01 AM
You should've saved that gold for a maul -_-!

MY bad .i didn't thought they will end up not replying us.gud thing is i m done for locks plat and events.freeplay is better.

Remiem
01-08-2015, 02:23 PM
Sorry folks, there isn't an LB banner this time around. We did the banner for bronze tier, but that was it. In the future, we do plan on making sure that every event has at least a small reward for all leaderboard winners. This just wasn't the case for the winter event.

RDX
01-08-2015, 03:02 PM
Sorry folks, there isn't an LB banner this time around. We did the banner for bronze tier, but that was it. In the future, we do plan on making sure that every event has at least a small reward for all leaderboard winners. This just wasn't the case for the winter event.

Thanks for the late reply .
May we know when we were keep aksing about this why any mods didnt say NO instead of saying we cant say now while they were replying on other threads
.we r being neglected cause only few runners from winter event use forums .
So 26-50 wasted their time and real money and we were all time in dark.
I m feeling scammed by sts thanks.

RDX
01-08-2015, 03:17 PM
Why the drop for only this time in whole history of al cause devs were too busy in holidays and u guys simply want avoid this now cause it not include famous or rich players .who can build up a massive hype on forums.lol
Sorry for being aggressive but i m ruined .i wasted my time even i m not a pve player cause everly lb has a banner + there was not a single no + devs were on hollidays and u guys keep postponing the answer.