PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 6, 2015

Remiem
01-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Hello Legends, and Happy New Year!

2014 was a great year! We put out tons of updates, ran 4 different events on our new event system, had 2 PvP tournaments, our 24 Hour Charity Play-a-Thon for 8-Bit Salute, plenty of community contests, and more! It certainly was fast paced and exciting.

This year, we're looking forward to giving you even more fun and exciting content, but most importantly we want to make this the year of the Voice of the Community. That means YOU!

With the help of our community we were able to fix over 2,500 individual bugs last year, and identified more to focus on this year. And, we were able to implement some of your best suggestions such as:

+ Energy crafting in events.
+ More farmable in-game content like Nekro, the first Arcane Pet that could be crafted with farmed and tradable materials
+ Tradable Elixir kits, respecs and the new revive currency, Ankhs.
+ The addition of the guild log
+ Popular vanity updates such as making a bannerless Big Love banner for Valentines and open faced Planar Gladiator armor.

...and more.

Plus, thanks to some awesome community-wide team work we made leaps and bounds of progress on things like the game performance improvement, balance improvement and security.

This year, we want to do even MORE. One of our New Years Resolutions here at the studio is to start adding regular "Community Love" updates. This means listening in to your most pressing concerns, brilliant suggestions, and pesky bug reports and making sure that we work a couple into each of our game updates so that little-by-little we mold Arlor into a place that you helped to create. :)

We're not wasting any time, either! We started off the year by referencing Madnex's list of bugs here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158141-Complete-list-of-current-bugs and MoloToha's list of suggestions here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?139166-List-of-improvements-We-d-like-to-see-implemented-to-Arcane-Legends to pinpoint some of the things that you guys wanted to see fixed.

This Thursday, 1/8/15, we will be fixing the following bugs:

+ The solid gold vanities now drop gold again
+ The melee bug, resulting in melee attacks not closing the distance to mobs correctly, has been fixed.

We are also looking into some other important projects like addressing the community concerns about Breeze, but that will take a bit more time to test and implement. We will certainly keep you up to date as progress on that continues.

Now here is what we need from you.

Let's start a dialogue. In each weekly update, I ask you all to step forward and tell me what you believe is the most pressing concern or amazing idea in the community. Now this doesn't mean "Free plat for everybody!" or "Remove all Arcane items!" We mean true, realistic ideas and suggestions that would truly be for the better of all players. Of course, we can't promise that every idea will be implemented, we do have limited time and still need to create new content for you to play this year, but we will make sure that at least a little something gets done in each and every update, however big or small that may be.

Let me say, from the bottom of my heart and on behalf of all of us at STS thank you for being the best community in the world. I can't wait to pay it forward this year by helping your voice to be heard more than ever. Happy Adventuring!

-Remiem

NotYoCookiez
01-06-2015, 05:33 PM
Madnex thread is excellent. We need bug fixes not new content... at least til AL gets polished up.

Zeus
01-06-2015, 05:36 PM
Thank you Remiem!

Reconstruction
01-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Great idea!

Kamehaa2
01-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Nice!x)

mokdaddd
01-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Ty remi :)

octavos
01-06-2015, 06:07 PM
interesting...i guess ill just wait and see....just like everyone else here XD.

Zylx
01-06-2015, 06:08 PM
Finally! Thank you Remiem! This is exactly what we need! Good solid communication between STS and the players.

I'll be the first to emphasize the coolness of a guild message board or in-game guild forum that strengthens communication between every member of the guild, regardless of who's online at once! Or at least a single guild message that the master can create/a "guild rules" bulletin board to make sure everyone knows who to recruit, what not to do, and how to behave.

Anarchist
01-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Make different types of event.

Cranky
01-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Remiem how about making the reegging service available asap?
As a customer people should be entitled to know when the service will become available again
It sucks knowing that as a customer this service hasn't been up and running as it should be
So my question is when is the service getting fixed for your customers ?

Kakashis
01-06-2015, 06:20 PM
Yay ty!

xutreuqux
01-06-2015, 07:00 PM
Hmmm my suggestions:
-tradeable keys to open locks purchased from store
-guild description window from social window so we can write rules without havin to repeat to new players.
-vs room for pvp, we r tired bein ganged
-pvp rooms divided by stats, so no more food will be farmed (like me)
-mage buff
-new system for events (bored farmin energy)

Kingofninjas
01-06-2015, 07:00 PM
Thank you for this. My suggestion is to withhold ALL new material for a couple of months until all major issues like breeze and mythic amulet recipe drop rate have been sorted out. Give us some time to catch up on the gear level :)

Noisse
01-06-2015, 07:16 PM
How Abour Breeze Nerf?????

Noisse
01-06-2015, 07:18 PM
Now pvp just AFK till died tournament!

Goodfella
01-06-2015, 07:19 PM
Ok so here is my first suggestion we need more crafting slots you can make it purchaseable with plat or with story token etc that would be nice put the max on at least 20 crafting slots pls that would be nice

kickazzrogue
01-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Wat does gold vanity dropping gold mean like wen u farm itll drop mlre gold then usual???

Haligali
01-06-2015, 07:31 PM
This is great initiative. My thoughts about gems, because they have a big influence on the gameplay, there should be more discussion before releasing them in the future(tradeable,not tradeable,stats,etc, so dont need to change on the road). I have some idea for future gems, ill post later.

Goodfella
01-06-2015, 07:46 PM
Another suggestion make dark crystal gear buyable with planar fragments pls ty

kickazzrogue
01-06-2015, 08:13 PM
I think the removal of gems would be cool you shouldnt be able to get the gem back tho but just remove them from a item

Wutzgood
01-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Nice great to hear.

Blissfulgod
01-06-2015, 09:29 PM
Of all the MMOs I've played, never have I known such community involvement as I've seen in Arcane Legends. It's the genuine interest in the community that sets AL apart from the other 'mobile MMOs' out there (at least the few that I've played). The phrase "opposites attract" is thrown around often, but another phrase exists: "like mixes with like." - Some of you chemists may know what I'm talking about. The point is... AL having an outstanding community is not a coincidence, but a reflection of the folks at STS themselves.

Thanks for the update, Remiem. I have a feeling 2015 will be a great year!

nun
01-06-2015, 09:53 PM
thanx remi

sulemaan86
01-06-2015, 10:22 PM

RDX
01-06-2015, 11:16 PM
This is great initiative. My thoughts about gems, because they have a big influence on the gameplay, there should be more discussion before releasing them in the future(tradeable,not tradeable,stats,etc, so dont need to change on the road). I have some idea for future gems, ill post later.

Yeah +1

hozukreti
01-07-2015, 12:29 AM
Thanks madnex for gathering all bug and molotoha for gathering all suggestion, we hope we can see some got implemented in AL.

* fixed mythic Frost weapon please,there several thread talked about this.

Dex Scene
01-07-2015, 01:43 AM
Great going STG. Good luck!!!

extrapayah
01-07-2015, 01:55 AM
more integration between toons in one account:

e.g.:

1. combined/shared friend list (and banned/black list)
- friend is added knowingly by ourselves so i don't mind letting them know i have alts, sometime i even want them to know i'm online in my other alts
- and using the same system, we can track black listed players even when they are changing names
- and if someone argue that he/she want different friend list for different toon, then i say that's when you should make different account

2. combined/shared pet stable
- plat exclusive pet are bought with real money, asking them to be bound to a player is not much. in comparison, mythic/arcane weapons which are mostly plat-based can be shared between toons
- considering pet has levels, releasing/getting new pet more or less the same with releasing new class of character which is too much
- if it is implemented, just like how gears has level requirements, shared pets' power should be made to match toon's level

Excuses
01-07-2015, 02:21 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?202246-Pet-in-stable-order-changes&p=1995319#post1995319

This please. And extra inventory slot would be great because we are having more 'essence'
And thank you for the concerns on bugs!

Pollata1246
01-07-2015, 05:07 AM
What about the mage buff??!!

supersyan
01-07-2015, 06:06 AM
fix the date in op post. This is 2015

epicrrr
01-07-2015, 06:28 AM
Focus on gems, more variations; from the recent events gems are going to be the second most traded or perhaps the most easily traded/wanted item on AL might overtake pets. Huge market for gems as you need a substantial number to socket into gears.

We now have:

Life gem
Crit
Mana
Stats
Damage
Lifesteal

Gems could be the next high valued commodity, as this item have a bright future ahead which will solidify AL as one of the best Mobile MMO. Here's an example of future gem variants: Take note as this will be game changing and has the potential to be highly disruptive on PVP thus a careful planning and test must be ensure to not break the game.

Proc - This itself is a whole new category, proc from AL proc pool.
Disable
Regen
Buff
Debuff

Darkquantum
01-07-2015, 07:55 AM
Looking forward to 2015 content :) About big love, why is there no difference in the way big love 2013 and big love 2014 look? Ever since the update of making the very same banner again with no difference what so ever this has bugged me. That devalued big love 2013 to an insane extent. For instance its just like making lvl 41 cap banner the same as lvl 16 cap banner. Please consider making the visual effects of big love 2013 different from big love 2014 :) 2013 big love is almost the most rare banner there is.

Powkachu
01-07-2015, 08:55 AM
Good thread Remiem. I have an idea : how about to win a mythic egg pet in any event on reaching the platinum tier?

Madnex
01-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Woot! Let's get stuff fixed! :)

Are there any news on the skills system upgrade, Rem?

Leonut
01-07-2015, 09:43 AM
Remiem,

It is the year 2015 BTW. Your thread title...

Pirate Captain
01-07-2015, 10:16 AM
Remiem,

It is the year 2015 BTW. Your thread title...
Sniped

Remiem
01-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Sniped

Whoops! Livin' in the past.

Doobiez
01-07-2015, 12:55 PM
I'm just waiting for this breeze nerf things are getting more ridicules lol i don't know if I should buy singe or just buy breeze sense it's not getting fixed anytime soon thx sts for breeze -_

ClumsyCactus
01-07-2015, 01:42 PM
Officer room in GH
Market in GH
More customiseable GH

mustafa fernandez
01-07-2015, 02:26 PM
3 ideas :
1.Make more craft space (bought with plat or story tokens).
2.Mesaage system (able to leave message to offline players).would be very helpful.
3.transfelabe pets (being able to transfer pet from main to alt but cost plat or story tokens)would be very helpfull for low lvl alts .
Thx for this remi , thx for this awesome game and hope any of my ideas help :)

diimitrii
01-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Remiem,
What do you mean with the solid gold vanity's will drop gold again?

Thrindal
01-07-2015, 03:42 PM
My two suggestions...

1. Focus on bug fixes, I know this is generic but there are so many and some have a major effect on the game, don't let them fester.

2. Stop the Nerf/Buff cycle, this has to be one of the most annoying things that has been happening in the game over the last year plus. Think new items (Gear, Gems, Pets, etc) through, brain storm stats, create a pro/con board. Do everything in your power to stop this Nerf/Buff cycle. I realize occasionally things will slip through and require a fix but things have not been occasionally slipping through for a long time. It has become accepted in the community that new items when released will be changed. This is not how things should be.

mlkyduby
01-07-2015, 04:52 PM
Guild Ideas
With the addition of the guild log, there are now so many possibilities for the guild.

1. guild message.
Its hard to let EVERYONE know whats going on. The guild message would simply be a message that the guild leader or officer can edit. And when a guild member logs in, they would see this message. Quite like how you see the do not share your account information.

2. Possibly a guild storage / donation system? I run alot of events for my guild. And is very difficult atm to keep my gear and other items separate from reward items. A donation button for users in guild to donate any amount of gold to guild storage. This helps alot for funding all the events. All players can see whats in the storage but only the leader may access it, to keep others out of it in case any officer decided to get a lil snatch happy.

Id love to see these implemented. And would make many GMs jobs alot easier and manageable.

Luck pet
Just like the lepre pendant possibly a luck % pet. Maybe a leprechaun haha? I dunno. But it would be nice to help more with farming.

Blue tooth controller
I am currently playing on a samsung galaxy tab s. I would love to screen share to my smart tv. But its almost pointless. Id still be staring at my tablet for skills etc. I was going to buy a controller, only to find its still unsupported. This would be a great addition to the game!! And provide a whole new, and personally better experience to the game.

Possible lottery (monthly)
Every month, you post the rewards of the lotter. Could be hard to get items, gold platinum. Or recycling pets from event, anything really. Each player can buy in as much as they want, for a platinum cost. At the end of each month, assuming you use a list when programming this. Run a random number generator from 1 to the number of entries. Winning number takes all. Could do smaller prizes for those who don't win and possible banner for winner :D

Raregem
01-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Please add the dark gear to arena master chests or make the planar gear craftable as suggested by Serancha in this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?188219-Questions-for-the-devs-regarding-craftable-gear&p=1923009&viewfull=1#post1923009

Make it worth running! Take out shade and noble!!

mlkyduby
01-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Also, im not sure if this is a bug or not.. But I have noticed that blinky either does not follow properly all the time and just sits some where. Not sure if it's from a lag or not. But it is quite frustrating when I am in watchers tomb 4, and I need to use his arcane but he isn't any where near me or mobs. Which rules out the lag issue considering none of the mobs get the poison effect.

mlkyduby
01-07-2015, 05:50 PM
Lottery
This could be monthly, annually or when ever. Buy ins would be with platinum. And what I do for my guild anyway is do a random number generator from 1 to the max number of entries that month. Prizes could be anywhere from rare and valuable pets to armor, weapons, elixers, gems etc. Or even platinum and gold! haha :D I wouldnt mind spending some money on that ;)

I realize this is like the locked crates. But the lottery should show the rewards for that month and be a for sure thing if you win. Possibly a banner for winning as well? And you do not waste time or gold trying to obtain locked crates

BasketballChampion
01-07-2015, 07:40 PM
Omg111

hesx
01-07-2015, 07:59 PM
pls. make sure once you release in public like new items, pets, sets, make it sure this is final. test it 10 times or even 100x to your staffs or admin like singe,breeze, to avoid too much complaining, you dont need to rely from people/players complains to notice whats fail. be confident for what your decisions made, sorry for my bad english, ^___^ happy new yr sts.

hesx
01-07-2015, 08:06 PM
My two suggestions...

1. Focus on bug fixes, I know this is generic but there are so many and some have a major effect on the game, don't let them fester.

2. Stop the Nerf/Buff cycle, this has to be one of the most annoying things that has been happening in the game over the last year plus. Think new items (Gear, Gems, Pets, etc) through, brain storm stats, create a pro/con board. Do everything in your power to stop this Nerf/Buff cycle. I realize occasionally things will slip through and require a fix but things have not been occasionally slipping through for a long time. It has become accepted in the community that new items when released will be changed. This is not how things should be.

+100 to #2

Zeus
01-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Please add the dark gear to arena master chests or make the planar gear craftable as suggested by Serancha in this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?188219-Questions-for-the-devs-regarding-craftable-gear&p=1923009&viewfull=1#post1923009

Make it worth running! Take out shade and noble!!

Making planar gear craftable wouldn't make sense because a chest drops every run. Furthermore, adding dark gear to these chests wouldn't make sense either considering a chest drops every run. All this would do is kill the planar chest market.

Raregem
01-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Making planar gear craftable wouldn't make sense because a chest drops every run. Furthermore, adding dark gear to these chests wouldn't make sense either considering a chest drops every run. All this would do is kill the planar chest market.

Do you have another suggestion to the arena problem?

To keep planar chests at a reasonable price they could add a crafting shard of some sort to them that is required when you use the planar gear to craft. The shard would turn the planar gear "dark"(The shard thingy would be exclusive to planar chests)

Keep the dark gear out of the arena.

Something just needs to be done. It's either hit it rich with a recipe or earn 30g liquidating items. There is no middle ground.

Avaree
01-07-2015, 09:44 PM
My two suggestions...

I agree with thrindal, focus on bug fixes, top priority.

Do you have another suggestion to the arena problem?

To keep planar chests at a reasonable price they could add a crafting shard of some sort to them that is required when you use the planar gear to craft. The shard would turn the planar gear "dark"(The shard thingy would be exclusive to planar chests)

Keep the dark gear out of the arena.

Something just needs to be done. It's either hit it rich with a recipe or earn 30g liquidating items. There is no middle ground.

Add ankhs to master arena chests, small amounts of gold, pots, vials, ultra rare paras , & fossils......... I keep finding arcane dust....

Serancha
01-07-2015, 10:30 PM
As far as I have heard, there has only ever been one confirmed fossil looted from the arena, out of millions of runs. How is that considered farmable? You spend more in ankhs than you would popping crates to get one.

Circe
01-08-2015, 01:46 AM
Thks

RDX
01-08-2015, 04:03 AM
As far as I have heard, there has only ever been one confirmed fossil looted from the arena, out of millions of runs. How is that considered farmable? You spend more in ankhs than you would popping crates to get one.
Agree
Even if someone loot a fossil aftr wasting plat it not possible to make necro cause no vial dropping(may be i m worng here)
Then if u manage to make necro very few want buy it at wat cost it made cause of its stats not worthto spend 40 millions.so its a flop vanity pet imo.

siddhant
01-08-2015, 05:16 AM
when is mage buff?O.O

hiramatata
01-08-2015, 07:43 AM
Pls make a guild stash only accessable for master/officers.

supersyan
01-08-2015, 10:09 AM
Take a look at this thread please http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?148982-How-to-permanently-end-problems-in-pvp

Specially this
2.Spot blocking- make the join button only available if there is a spot available on that players team, when you press the join button it teleports you directly to the corresponding players team

Rx8
01-08-2015, 10:15 AM

not the chest market alone, the planar tombs will become outer space, and yeah dark crystals supply would increase and demand blah blah blah which i do not need to explain.

Powergear546
01-08-2015, 11:52 AM
Please make a ranged weapon for warrior class also.Only axe throw is only ranged weapon for this class.---------Sigh-----------

Rx8
01-08-2015, 11:55 AM
Please make a ranged weapon for warrior class also.Only axe throw is only ranged weapon for this class.---------Sigh-----------

lance weapons??

Powergear546
01-08-2015, 12:10 PM
lance weapons??
What lance weapons

heisenberg
01-08-2015, 12:19 PM
flag for winter lb and any effect in planar pendant ;-)

Bellaelda
01-08-2015, 12:43 PM
OK... Here's mine

1) mage buff... We all been waiting patiently, lol

2) figure out breeze (I know your working on it, just adding it to the list)

3) add anks or gold to the arena chests...

3a) And up the fossil drop rate and vial drop rate! ... As far as I know only one has ever dropped since u launched arena... That's kinda insane!

4) more crafting slots or be able to purchase more slots from daily story... Maybe a max of ten or so would be nice

5) 1v1 pvp rooms or scaled rooms I dunno... I don't pvp too much, but I know others really want this

5a) either remove sns from pvp or add some kinda new arcane pet that CAN currently be obtained and is on par with them... There is no match for these guys and even the people that own them don't feel fair using them most the time

6) bank teller in guild hall and possibly a shared stash option for players.... Where I can create a stash that I share with someone else would be helpful for many players... U could create a small stash box like 1-5 items then invite other players to share your stash box

7) player mail box... Where u could leave mail for offline players... Most of us had resorted to using other chat apps, but this would really be nice!

8) more inv or stash spots (I don't need this much, but it seems many ppl do)

9) a "friends list" chat like /f would be awesome too

Those r the things I would like to see added and in order of importance imo
Thanks and appreciate all the work u do for us all :-)

Remiem
01-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Thanks for all the great suggestions! We've got lots of ammo for future updates. :) Keep the suggestions coming, and I usually don't condone +1's but if you see a suggestion you like or agree with give it a +1 or a thanks so that we can see other people are interested too!

tharidom
01-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Thanks for all the great suggestions! We've got lots of ammo for future updates. :) Keep the suggestions coming, and I usually don't condone +1's but if you see a suggestion you like or agree with give it a +1 or a thanks so that we can see other people are interested too!

+1 ;3

heisenberg
01-08-2015, 12:59 PM
flag for winter lb and any effect in planar pendant ;-)
+1 lol

Remiem
01-08-2015, 01:07 PM
Remiem,
What do you mean with the solid gold vanity's will drop gold again?

The vanities that were purchased from Sir Spendsalot used to have a visual effect of dropping gold behind the person wearing it. In a past update that was accidentally removed. We'll have it back on this week. (Today!)

Remiem
01-08-2015, 01:10 PM
In regards to the so-called "Nerf/Buff Cycle" we totally agree and will not be continuing this trend this year. This stemmed from our aim to answer the community's needs and address its feedback, but it admittedly got a little out of hand on some things. Our project manager Productor, myself and the design team will be working together more closely this year to make sure that our new releases are solid and answer the communities needs as much as possible BEFORE they are released so that post-release changes are rare, rather than the norm.

Litheus
01-08-2015, 01:51 PM
+1 by me

cyrusrevange
01-08-2015, 02:34 PM
Focus on gems, more variations; from the recent events gems are going to be the second most traded or perhaps the most easily traded/wanted item on AL might overtake pets. Huge market for gems as you need a substantial number to socket into gears.

We now have:

Life gem
Crit
Mana
Stats
Damage
Lifesteal

Gems could be the next high valued commodity, as this item have a bright future ahead which will solidify AL as one of the best Mobile MMO. Here's an example of future gem variants: Take note as this will be game changing and has the potential to be highly disruptive on PVP thus a careful planning and test must be ensure to not break the game.

Proc - This itself is a whole new category, proc from AL proc pool.
Disable
Regen
Buff
Debuff

What do you mean by lifesteal gem! we dont have any life steal gem. If you mean those cursed gem, lol they dont steal any life at all look at their price in auction thats why it is so cheap. they only add mana

cyrusrevange
01-08-2015, 02:40 PM
Hmmm my suggestions:
-tradeable keys to open locks purchased from store
-guild description window from social window so we can write rules without havin to repeat to new players.
-vs room for pvp, we r tired bein ganged
-pvp rooms divided by stats, so no more food will be farmed (like me)
-mage buff
-new system for events (bored farmin energy)

If pvp last longer it would be more enjoyable but there is a purpose of bringing crit gem and damage gem to kill faster each other and this cause thousands of players to be more aggressive. Just look at the trash talking inside pvp rooms this clearly indicate that they dont enjoy lol, and its more common now compare to before.

cyrusrevange
01-08-2015, 02:45 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?202246-Pet-in-stable-order-changes&p=1995319#post1995319

This please. And extra inventory slot would be great because we are having more 'essence'
And thank you for the concerns on bugs!

Yes inventory slot is the major issue it should be increased to over 1000 limit and stash as well, stash or bank is the place to hoard but as you can see the limit is less than inventory slot which is strange!! It must be higher than inventory slots.

RDX
01-08-2015, 02:46 PM
+1 lol

+1 for flags

warriorromio
01-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Thnx remi...
Wana see bew expension asap....
New items new places to farm with a good new storyline...
With new mythic armor or/upgrade . .

Sattyrock
01-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Remiem if u wanna save this game please nerf that breeze pet its soo ridicules nd ruining the pvp fun hope u guys gonna nerf it soon tysm...

Mouly
01-08-2015, 04:58 PM
http://3j68xu1tybju34n8yb4fm4b189a.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/poll.jpeg

Can we get some kind of forum poll? I just think it would make things a lot easier.

Shackler
01-08-2015, 05:12 PM
1) let us to upgrade our myth helms and armors. but i dont mean a fiasco like imbued armors. no crafting, just a questline like we did while level cap was 36. Ofc harder questline. includes elite, arena or tombs...

2) nerf breeze. if you want us to get fun while playing AL, nerf it or remove from game. im serious, its not funny while there's a breeze in pvp. in my team or enemy team. There's no challenge, someone stuns enemy team, then rogues kills that guys...

3) new special gems would be good. paracelsus and syrillax gems are for rogues more than other classes.

4) maybe i want so much but if there was races, that would be awesome. like human, elf, orc etc.

5) for warrior class, weapon's getting cutted by helm or armor is so annoying. i dont want my weapon inside my character's shoulder or head..

6) special pvp rooms would be nice. There may be a pvp tournament in a guild but if that guild is not strong enough, it will be so hard to conquer a ctf room. So they wont be able finish their tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBoon
01-08-2015, 06:08 PM
A colored guild name would be nice

Serancha
01-08-2015, 08:03 PM
Take a look at this thread please http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?148982-How-to-permanently-end-problems-in-pvp

Specially this
2.Spot blocking- make the join button only available if there is a spot available on that players team, when you press the join button it teleports you directly to the corresponding players team

Please no. A lot of people enjoy competing against their friends. This would ruin pvp for anyone not in a "guild war drama" guild.

Rx8
01-08-2015, 08:13 PM
What do you mean by lifesteal gem! we dont have any life steal gem. If you mean those cursed gem, lol they dont steal any life at all look at their price in auction thats why it is so cheap. they only add mana

The cursed skull has a chance to drain enemy life.

Ravager
01-08-2015, 08:14 PM
Please no. A lot of people enjoy competing against their friends. This would ruin pvp for anyone not in a "guild war drama" guild.

I'd actually like this idea implemented. Its a lot easier to join the opposite side once you know who's on the other side. Just ask someone to party. Better than dealing with a spot blocker.

Hunter16
01-08-2015, 08:31 PM
Hello, good to see that the player's ideas and suggestions are read by someone. Like most players, I've got some too:

1. Make Stash a little bigger, or at least switch with inventory somehow. Maybe it's only me, but I feel like Stash should be bigger than Inventory?

2. More crafting slots maybe? I know we can use Plat to finish the upgrades quickly and free the slots. But at least make it 10? - Or like some other guys suggested, be able to buy extra slots with Plat or Story Tokens.

3. A new inventory pocket where we can throw those non-stashable items like essences, recipes, crafted energy kits and stuff players don't normally use. They're really annoying when searching for a specific item. I've got like 42 energy kits, and to open a Silver or Copper Chest I'll have to scroll down a lot just to see them.

4. Ability to choose gender for each class? It'll be very complicated when it comes to armor, if it is different for males and females or just one that changes the size, but I'll just leave it here.

5. Guild black board or something. A place that the guild admin uses to write rules, guild news and stuff. I think everyone would love that.

6. Don't "mute" when using personal message to friends or fellow guild members, or even Guild Chat. I get muted quite a lot when I don't speak English with my friends. "Sh*t" means "Sell" in my language and that's a word I use quite often in this game. If people abuse with it there's always that "black list" thing we can use.

7. That Leprechaun Pet someone mentioned in this thread in page one or two. Pets are what make this game very unique and there's probably a lot more stuff you could do with them.

Vanity for pets, when? :p

That's it for now, thanks for reading and I hope to see good stuff in the future, especially a new expansion.

cyrusrevange
01-08-2015, 10:02 PM
The cursed skull has a chance to drain enemy life.

LoL the chance is so low you cant call it chance better call it accident every few hours playing pvp. It has been tested among several people thats why the price is 3k or 4k gem,and the name should be changed from cursed gem to mana gem thats more suitable. :)

Rx8
01-08-2015, 10:17 PM
LoL the chance is so low you cant call it chance better call it accident every few hours playing pvp. It has been tested among several people thats why the price is 3k or 4k gem,and the name should be changed from cursed gem to mana gem thats more suitable. :)

A chance is a chance that doesnt mean the gem should always proc. It's the mechanism. Even in locked u have chance to get this n that. On ur point of mana gems it doesnt make sense to me it indeed adds mana and drains life. So why cant u call it haunted cooling gem??

Even the new myth pendant doesnt proc so well ;) gems and gears except the weapons font proc that often. U use ur weapon 99.99% of the time is why it procs faster than pendants helms armors n rings.

cyrusrevange
01-08-2015, 10:42 PM
Here are some suggestions from me:

New options like:

Auto reject (Trade Window)
Auto reject (Friend Request)
Auto reject (Private Messages: more option on messages received from random ppl just sending messages, It can be filtered to only friends or party members or guild members can send you private message)

Auto reject (Loot Items) :
Since the inventory slots are only 500 limit is better to have a filter pick up items, so some ppl might don't want to get Rare,Epic or perhaps specific kind of essence due to hours of farming and inventory slot limit issue(especially for events).

Countdown Timer for weekly elixir:

It would be nice for players to know exactly when the elixir they purchased will be ended (weekly xp elixir for example)

New Gems:

1. Armor Based Gem
2. Skill Based Gem : It can add some special skills to classes,depends on what type of skill we apply. So basically it means more new skill can be brought to game as a gem not as the main skills and every class can enjoy permanent use of that.It doesn't mean it must be added to gear but it can be added to the character. So perhaps new slots maybe created for each character.
3. Luck Based Gem
4. Pet Gem : sounds funny lol but we can upgrade our pet as well :)

Inventory and stash slots:

Increase the inventory and stash slots to over 1000 limit.

Tradeable:

Make stash and Inventory slots purchased with story token tradeable.

New Mythic Weapons(Frost):

Please make a better proc for frost gun and frost bow, compare to mythic elon gears they don't proc as they should.
Frost gun don't freeze most of the mobs and Frost bow don't have the healing like elon bow,so perhaps a replacement.

Guild:

1. Place a Market in guild hall
2. New guild halls with cheaper items.

hozukreti
01-09-2015, 12:38 AM
Here are some suggestions from me:

New options like:

Auto reject (Trade Window)
Auto reject (Friend Request)
Auto reject (Private Messages: more option on messages received from random ppl just sending messages, It can be filtered to only friends or party members or guild members can send you private message)

Auto reject (Loot Items) :
Since the inventory slots are only 500 limit is better to have a filter pick up items, so some ppl might don't want to get Rare,Epic or perhaps specific kind of essence due to hours of farming and inventory slot limit issue(especially for events).

Countdown Timer for weekly elixir:

It would be nice for players to know exactly when the elixir they purchased will be ended (weekly xp elixir for example)

New Gems:

1. Armor Based Gem
2. Skill Based Gem : It can add some special skills to classes,depends on what type of skill we apply. So basically it means more new skill can be brought to game as a gem not as the main skills and every class can enjoy permanent use of that.It doesn't mean it must be added to gear but it can be added to the character. So perhaps new slots maybe created for each character.
3. Luck Based Gem
4. Pet Gem : sounds funny lol but we can upgrade our pet as well :)

Inventory and stash slots:

Increase the inventory and stash slots to over 1000 limit.

Tradeable:

Make stash and Inventory slots purchased with story token tradeable.

New Mythic Weapons(Frost):

Please make a better proc for frost gun and frost bow, compare to mythic elon gears they don't proc as they should.
Frost gun don't freeze most of the mobs and Frost bow don't have the healing like elon bow,so perhaps a replacement.

Guild:

1. Place a Market in guild hall
2. New guild halls with cheaper items.

+1 to This suggestion and feedback!

IamRegi
01-09-2015, 02:32 AM
Wooohooo

Candylicks
01-09-2015, 08:45 AM
Suggestions:

1. There remains a HUGE problem with Nekro. The vial drop rate was never fixed after multiple times it was claimed to be fixed. Now, we don't even have a reason to run Tind because you guys have us all over arena and tombs. There have been a few people who have looted fossil but are unable to craft the pet because they can't get their hands on vials anymore. You guys really dropped the ball on this!!! Here is my suggestion, and it ties all together nicely. Add the vials in the loot table for Tombs. There should be a few mobs who will rarely drop vial in tombs. This would really push us to run harder and give us a little something extra to farm. A good example of the drop rate would be how you have it set for archon rings. They are rare, but guess what? They did drop. For some reason you guys never got the vial code right, but maybe if you can use tombs where there is no conflicting items like archons it would work out.

2. Arena remains a problem for us because it's costly to run and there is such a slim shot of ever looting the recipe or a fossil that the majority of us remain frustrated. You have filled those arena crates with complete garbage that stuffs our inventory with items that we simply liquidate. Here is what would make us sing in arena. Get rid or tone down those junk pinks. Add in ankh, potions, and very rarely..... PARA GEMS!!!! You know how we love LOVE our paras and are sad they are gone. We would go ape-wild in Arena if you made these crates filled with consumables and the tiny chance of a para.

Thank you for reading my suggestions, and the update for this week was spot on!!! We love to see the bugs worked out so our quality of play is satisfactory.

siddhant
01-09-2015, 09:36 AM
stuff i would like changed
1:nerf breeze remove breeze freeze skill completely and give it a chance for panic or stun60%some what like slag
2:buff mages an increase in health or more armour or let us have 5skills cauz we are actually the one who depend on our skills
3:an awesome pet like that of lepre would be good giving u like +10%luck
4:make ankhs come on klass at endgame char i rarely get one as compared to my twink
5:a new pvp room for 1vs1 no kdr counted,or a pvp practice room like ctf 5vs5 in ur guild hall again no kdr counted
6:a guild msg board only where gm and officers can post
7:just like in whatsapp we have last seen ability in same way in our friends list and guild list where offline is written should be replaced by time of last seen and date
8:where our ping and stuff is written u guys can write the time and date according to sts (same for all)and according to same time system the last seen will be shown and organising events with respect to time would become easy (no confusion over time)
9:new twink weapons every event new
Mythics are released it would be really great if u can release some better weapons than the normal expedition weapons the icescale set was really good in terms of mage twinks so better legendary gear u can even make it drop in elites as new lvl cap new better drops would be expected
that would be all i have to suggest sorry i dont run arena and stuff so dont know much abt the changes needed there but sts u are doing a really great job and this is all i gotta say ty:)

Eski
01-09-2015, 01:13 PM
I hope you will change something sts...
There are to many serrious bugs.. Why do you fix the gold bug of the vanity in first ?! I just cant believe that..
The economy is dead..

Acerhonor
01-09-2015, 03:39 PM
Make mythic upgraded armor and helm tradeable weekly or daily leaderboard

Eski
01-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Make mythic upgraded armor and helm tradeable weekly or daily leaderboard

Making the upgraded myths tradable is one of the worst suggestionts ever made..
Market will be flooded of them and prices would drop beyond 1m per set

Serancha
01-09-2015, 04:09 PM
Suggestions:

1. There remains a HUGE problem with Nekro. The vial drop rate was never fixed after multiple times it was claimed to be fixed. Now, we don't even have a reason to run Tind because you guys have us all over arena and tombs. There have been a few people who have looted fossil but are unable to craft the pet because they can't get their hands on vials anymore. You guys really dropped the ball on this!!!

Ironically those few people looted this "farmable" fossil where? In locked crates. SMH.

So sick of being penalized for wanting to earn my items rather than spend my income on gambling for them in crates. Some people want to PLAY the game to get their gear. Who knew. It's a game and people want to be rewarded for spending time and effort, not just credit card fees.

Deathlyreaper
01-09-2015, 05:51 PM
I just have a question about the solid gold vanities.So they drop gold.Can other players pick the gold up or can you even pick the gold up?

Pacmanx
01-10-2015, 12:10 AM
A ctf lobby where U can flag without being interrupted would b nice lol just flagging no killing

Rx8
01-10-2015, 01:34 AM
I just have a question about the solid gold vanities.So they drop gold.Can other players pick the gold up or can you even pick the gold up?

oh oh oh VANITY GOLD! yipee-ke-yay. nah u cant pick em up i think.

Also, has anyone lately been experiencing lagging during and after this event??

Rem can u check what's wrong?, cuz i never lag as i have a very good connection.

Smallvil
01-10-2015, 05:33 AM
After updated. Too much lag and dc. :/

SMALLVIL

Socrates
01-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Hmmm finally I guess... Some talking will happen I want to believe. Best suggestion for now is take your time and fix SERIOUS bugs after that make a new PvP map yeah yeah it will take time to implent but people are still trying to make some gold after the events and equip themselves with the best gear so a new season with new gears and new pets wouldn't be a wise choice.Give players the chance to recover and you guys take a time fixing bugs and work on a new PvP map after all everyone has time.

kinzmet
01-10-2015, 01:11 PM
Dueling feature
http://animations.fg-a.com/medieval/two-knights-fighting-animated.gif

This can be a great addition in the coming expansion aside from new level cap, maps, weapons, monsters, bosses, quest etc.

Specifications

Doesn't need to have KDR, Just enough to try out each other in 1v1.
Maybe enable it in towns (since we can already use our skills in towns).
Make a countdown, like how Inan'hesh-enrage-kind of countdown before duel starts. Or the Arena kind countdown.
Will have a message for everyone in the room to read, like how "PlayerA kills PlayerB" in PVP rooms are. But make it "PlayerA won against PlayerB" to differentiate.
Make the "duel invite" works like the "trade invite". If the challenged accept the the duel commence, if not then a note to both "PlayerB declines duel challenge" like how "PlayerB cancels trade".
Make it so, that maximum of 3 to 5 pairs can duel per room if you worry about lagginess.
Make the fireworks animation from looting locks be on with the winner after the duel.
Just make a checkbox of enable or disable potions/elixirs in duel on options. The challenger will determine what kind of duel (from his duel option setting). When a duel notification pops, the challenged can see if its a potion/elixir enabled or disabled kind of duel.
Make a setting on not accepting duel, for the people who want to disable the feature.
Duel ends when:
One of them have his health reach 0 hp.
Both of them have their health reach 0 hp at the same time.
Nobody loses even a health point within 5 seconds after duel starts.
Either or both logs out, change maps or disconnected.
In case of draws, the message will be "PlayerA and PlayerB draws in the duel".
Both idle within 5 secs after the duel start, logouts, change maps and disconnection will result to a draw.
After the duel any buff, debuff, HoT or DoT gained during the duel will be removed.

Its very simple, most of the features are already in the game. Just a few tweeks from the developers and its good to go!

Recycle codes

Dying in towns are possible already ie, Kraag canoons and Deth's touch in Halloween event.
Skills are already usable in towns.
No need to create new maps for this.
We already have existing countdowns, ei. Inan'hesh enrage and Arena start countdowns.
Recycle the script on PVP about who kills who.
The "Trade invite" can be used as a method, just recycle the code and tweek to "Duel Challenge"
The "Not accepting Party invite" setting can be used as "Not accepting Duel" setting.
When you click/tap on a character an small option window appears and theres a blank tab on "Invite" option. The first two was "Party" and "Guild", you can add "Duel".

What can we get from here?

This would make AL towns becomes really interesting and a sight to behold.
It will also be a breather from the same old maps in PVP for years.
The classes can test there full capability here without the nerfs and buffs.
Fun way to challenge skills and tactics without thinking about KDR.
Kill farmers will be discourage because they will have to prove their KDR is real in duels :D.
Less spot blocking/kill farming/ganging complain/drama threads.
Every MMORPG have a duel feature.

All of these were just on the top of my head at the moment, maybe other forumers/players have better idea. Please make this happen Remiem, there had been a lots of threads like this on suggestion and general discussion section that was not answered or considered by mods/devs. Those were threads even from when I was just starting in this game.

Happy new year too! And may we share another year of fun game and active forum interactions. :D :chuncky:

RDX
01-10-2015, 06:21 PM
Dueling feature

This can be a great addition in the coming expansion aside from new level cap, maps, weapons, monsters, bosses, quest etc.

Specifications

Make a countdown, like how Inan'hesh-enrage-kind of countdown before duel starts. Or the Arena kind countdown.
Will have a message for everyone in the room to read, like how "PlayerA kills PlayerB" in PVP rooms are. But make it "PlayerA won against PlayerB" to differentiate.
Make the "duel invite" works like the "trade invite". If the challenged accept the the duel commence, if not then a note to both "PlayerB declines duel challenge" like how "PlayerB cancels trade".
Make it so, that maximum of 3 to 5 pairs can duel per room if you worry about lagginess.
Make the fireworks animation from looting locks be on with the winner after the duel.
Just make a checkbox of enable or disable potions/elixirs in duel on options. The challenger will determine what kind of duel (from his duel option setting). When a duel notification pops, the challenged can see if its a potion/elixir enabled or disabled kind of duel.
Make a setting on not accepting duel, for the people who want to disable the feature.
Duel ends when:
Both idle within 5 secs after the duel start, logouts, change maps and disconnection will result to a draw.
After the duel any buff, debuff, HoT or DoT gained during the duel will be removed.

Its very simple, most of the features are already in the game. Just a few tweeks from the developers and its good to go!

Recycle codes

Dying in towns are possible already ie, Kraag canoons and Deth's touch in Halloween event.
We already have existing countdowns, ei. Inan'hesh enrage and Arena start countdowns.
The "Trade invite" can be used as a method, just recycle the code and tweek to "Duel Challenge"
The "Not accepting Party invite" setting can be used as "Not accepting Duel" setting.
When you click/tap on a character an small option window appears and theres a blank tab on "Invite" option. The first two was "Party" and "Guild", you can add "Duel".

Kill farmers will be discourage because they will have to prove their KDR is real in duels :D.

All of these were just on the top of my head at the moment, maybe other forumers/players have better idea. Please make this happen Remiem, there had been a lots of threads like this on suggestion and general discussion section that was not answered or considered by mods/devs. Those were threads even from when I was just starting in this game.

Happy new year too! And may we share another year of fun game and active forum interactions. :D :chuncky:

+10000 its like pvp expansion of the game .A most awaited feature.

Tootex
01-11-2015, 11:20 PM
The above idea is awesome and I strongly agree.

My suggestions are having the options to disable friend requests and private messaging

hesx
01-12-2015, 01:28 AM
Dueling feature

Specifications

Duel ends when:

Recycle codes

additional idea, ^____^

pls. make a guild war invitation.. only GM can invite with other GM. in TDM/CTF.
therefore both two guild can set a room without any random join..

LytangxLyrdra
01-12-2015, 06:20 AM
Moneybags title bug for old toons?

Pecah kaca,pecah gelas,sudah baca,harap balas.

Bhosxjay
01-13-2015, 09:17 AM
How about make characters move from other email to another email account.. He he

Or a guild message everytime u log in

Rx8
01-13-2015, 10:51 AM
How about make characters move from other email to another email account.. He he

Or a guild message everytime u log in

contact support team.

Adonisius
01-13-2015, 06:16 PM
Hello.

I'm in agree with the crafting slots.

Additional I would say.

1) Make stashable Forged Event Energy Kit (some people has more than 25 in inventary).
2) Quick access to Stash (like store tab).
3) New Characters or at least a Male Rogue (Rogues are awsome but some people get bully for being male with a rogue) and Female Warrior.
4) Less expensive feeding the pet (at least 15% less because sometimes it's hard leveling them) or increase the happyness bar of the pet.

Evangelioni
01-14-2015, 02:31 AM
Here is what i will need to see in future..

1) We all change to klepre before kill bosses ..for me this should be auto maticaly with presh of a button in the main screen of fight like the skills buttons and not join into char menu then inventory then pendaunt submenu and change it

So i would like to see a button of exchange one staff or all the gear(armor,helm,weapon etc) or even pets that every character can choose what will change pressing this button, but in the mai screen like the pic below

Thanks

Rx8
01-14-2015, 07:40 AM
there is a loadout button at the topright corner in ur inventory.

Hunter16
01-14-2015, 09:50 AM
It is but it isn't really useful. If I want to change the lepre only then it is just the same as changing it normally.

Loadout or Lepre button should be in the spot of the elixirs icon or something.

RDX
01-14-2015, 09:54 AM
This thread weekly update?. Do jan has only one week ? Lol

RDX
01-14-2015, 09:56 AM
And where's monthly producers later?

Smallvil
01-14-2015, 10:22 AM
I really agree with chunky! Please remove kdr devs. Its fun way in pvp without worrying kdr [emoji14]

Smallvil
01-14-2015, 10:24 AM
Please add gender options each character. Its awesome if there is a rouge man :)

SamR
01-14-2015, 11:52 AM
Ty Remi.
:)

Inan'hesh
01-14-2015, 12:03 PM
Dueling feature

Specifications

Duel ends when:

Recycle codes

This is the best idea! Please make it happen, every MMORPG I played have dueling feature.

And may I add, a reward like before dueling you can put golds like in trading. So after dueling, the winner will take the prize gold. :boxing: :excitement: :playful: :banana: