PDA

View Full Version : I'm coming back to Star Łegends

regizakirs.rs
01-06-2015, 06:10 PM
I need a good pve build for a beginner and is it worth to purchase plat in the early game. And a list of good guilds that don't mind helping me out with things such as places to farm when you are high enough level and so forth. I'm not looking for people to do my work for me. I like to achieve and earn things with that being said lol thanks everyone!

Burninglamp
01-07-2015, 03:07 PM
what class are you?!

Uafaud
01-08-2015, 08:03 AM
what class are you?!

._. he posted it in operative section.

Burninglamp
01-08-2015, 03:11 PM
._. he posted it in operative section.

:(

He could be a lamp operative>_<

Carcinogen
01-08-2015, 08:32 PM
he probably doesnt know what class hes in.

eh, what r the odds

Burninglamp
01-08-2015, 08:44 PM
100%

Fao
01-13-2015, 10:42 AM
Welcome back!

I wouldn't buy elixirs at a lower level no!

Add me: Bizilia

XxReiReixX
01-17-2015, 10:58 PM
Lower level PvE builds for operatives don't really exist since you don't really need to use a skill to kill an enemy. (You don't even need to use skills for Dynastar or Red Sun.) But this is what I would suggest:
-Invest your skill points in heal for beginning levels. (Unless you have access to a lot of stim packs.)
-Invest stat points into Dexterity (Another suggestion would be strength but Dex is preferred. Mixing Stat points is more for PvP in my opinion but it is just my opinion.)
-try not to waste your credits on rare items anywhere from 1-19. (I would not suggest doing this since you didn't mention you want to be a twink. Lvl 20 rare set is quite rare and expensive. Save the credits for Level 25 sets and higher.)
-One way to save credits for lower level is to craft. Level 21 guns are great, if you make it yourself or if you get a good deal. (They are overpriced in stall. Don't waste your credits. the crafting materials needed for the guns are very common.)
-Try not to immediately distribute skill points after each level unless you know what you want for your build.

A good PvE build for operatives before 46 and 50 cap maps was an 8 skill build using Precision, Blur, Amplify Pain, Root, Psychic Lash/Mind Wrack, Lurch, and Flames. Stims are still usable so Heal is not required, but still can be used to save Credits.

Carcinogen
01-18-2015, 02:13 AM
lol in PvE you can wall enemies so...there u hav it xD