PDA

View Full Version : Stashing Antlers?

End
01-06-2015, 06:45 PM
I'm not as rich as most people so this is kinda a big deal to me. I recently bought charred antlers and my friend made me promise not to sell until he quits the game. As I don't want to sell any of my pvp sets, I'm only left with s few hundred K to merch with. He will quit in 2-3 months.
I just wanna know, If there is any point leaving it for 3 months. Will the price rise a significant amount?

Cheers

programmed
01-06-2015, 07:17 PM
The price will most likely rise. I don't know by how much but since they are discontinued the price isn't going to lower it will either rise or stay around the same.

iRandom
01-06-2015, 09:23 PM
I'm not as rich as most people so this is kinda a big deal to me. I recently bought charred antlers and my friend made me promise not to sell until he quits the game. As I don't want to sell any of my pvp sets, I'm only left with s few hundred K to merch with. He will quit in 2-3 months.
I just wanna know, If there is any point leaving it for 3 months. Will the price rise a significant amount?

Cheers

bc u posted this it might drop...

nun
01-06-2015, 09:28 PM
thx fer jinx

End
01-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Sorry :3

Somemager
01-07-2015, 11:38 AM
Bulbs went from 8-9m during xmas back to 11m+ because everyone thought they would be released again but now that everyone knows they wont be they have rised and may stay above gold cap for awhile. The charred have been really cheap lately 4-5m ive seen but they may rise to 7-8m max due to many coming back and selling their antlers but who knows.

decompile
01-10-2015, 05:53 AM
i got few antlers (32 if i remember right) i dont like selling items above cap because its against ToS sell items above gold cap... i guess i make some n00bs happy and give randomly at forest heaven!

Hurikaz
01-10-2015, 07:28 AM
i got few antlers (32 if i remember right) i dont like selling items above cap because its against ToS sell items above gold cap... i guess i make some n00bs happy and give randomly at forest heaven!
2014 Antlers on multiple Toons dont count

LEVEL ONE
01-10-2015, 07:37 AM

So the only point of this post is to brag? And it is not hard to trade a bulb rack legitimately trough a trade window, just tell the other guy to put some items along with the gold cap in trade. Also, it is not against ToS, it is however at your own risk.

DivineMoustache
01-10-2015, 02:32 PM
if the problem is that you only have a few hundred k to merch, purple fbows and halloween gear are pretty good money makers if you know how to buy them. you can make at least 200k every 3-4 days if you just check cs for 10 min and buy purple twinking gear that's cheap.

End
01-11-2015, 05:28 PM
I sold my 56 gear so I'm good now