PDA

View Full Version : Sang or Demo

GRIZZY
01-06-2015, 08:58 PM
Can Sang Longbow or Crossbow set match up with a Demo Xbow Set? I don't see any sang burdies anymore so I was wondering if I'm the last of a dying race :o

D-:
01-06-2015, 09:03 PM
I personally think it dEpends on situation.

Bird vs bird I believe demonic bird would win due to the extra range with xbow over Sang LB.

Bird vs bear I believe sang LB would win due to its higher nuking capability. Xbow just doesn't have enough "punch" as a LB.

Birds vs Mage can be either or. Mages at 61 are normally very op. if you kite, I'd use Demonic. If you would rather nuke, I'd use sang LB.

Although sang packs more punch than demonic, I feel demonic is better vs birds due to range. And either way, you will die in bird vs bird and you use a shatter blast combo and both hit; regardless of demonic or sang.

iRandom
01-06-2015, 09:22 PM
I prefer using lilith wand set on burd....

no but demonic looks cooler just a little...

1train
01-06-2015, 10:59 PM
Demo looks hella dope. use that.

Burstnuke
01-06-2015, 11:47 PM
Demo xbow set destroys sang in many catagories. Sang is only good for bears cause of auto hit debuff.

iRandom
01-07-2015, 12:30 AM
Demo xbow set destroys sang in many catagories. Sang is only good for bears cause of auto hit debuff.

Sang looks good with swash buckler and gem regalia
but dmeo looks xtremely awesome with lavaforged coat and devil horns

many use sang because it is cheaper
if ur a rusher then i suggest using sang because of the damage
bc ull tree a lot as a rusher u should use sang ^

Mister Smith
01-07-2015, 12:59 AM
Lol sang is the best imo owns all from what I see demo birds are pretty easy to kill with sang really depends on who gets the highest crits and most dodge so either set is good