PDA

View Full Version : I Need Who Answer Me This. (About of Loot)

Hercules
01-06-2015, 09:00 PM
1. is necessary to constantly run for increase my chances on a map to have something? Or I can stop a few minutes or one day and do it again and continue and know that my chance is still the same to leave yesterday

2. Depends loot increased in numbers or there is a system that handles look at times attempted a player and if he sees that he has tried many times gives the possibility to give?

3. Platinum player has more chance of getting the drop?

4. All players have the same chance to get something? and because there are some who work long hours looking for a drop and they no get nothing in return other than just trying a few times and get.

Pollata1246
01-07-2015, 07:55 AM
1. If u get lucky u will get the loot...there is no increase of loot for grinding the same map again and again

2. IT is just luck..there are chances u might no loot anything for hundereds of runs some times and sumtimes u will get loot in ur first or second consecutive runs

3. No

4. All have same loot chance but it depends on luck...there are ppl who loot shard or fossil in their first lock and there are sum who dont even after openening thousands

Hellween
01-07-2015, 08:05 AM
Leprechaun is the key for the questions about good loot..

Xeusx
01-07-2015, 08:39 AM
1. is necessary to constantly run for increase my chances on a map to have something? Or I can stop a few minutes or one day and do it again and continue and know that my chance is still the same to leave yesterday
Only leprechaun amulet affected your chances.
2. Depends loot increased in numbers or there is a system that handles look at times attempted a player and if he sees that he has tried many times gives the possibility to give?
It's just a luck. I told you about this many times in old threads.

3. Platinum player has more chance of getting the drop?
No. All players has same chance of getting the drop.

4. All players have the same chance to get something? and because there are some who work long hours looking for a drop and they no get nothing in return other than just trying a few times and get.
I told you. It's just a luck. If you can't get any good items by looking for it, then you are having bad luck in that day.
Responses in bold.

Rx8
01-07-2015, 08:43 AM
1. Only leprechaun pendants, luck elixirs affect the drop rates.
2. There is a random system, u get a chance rather. maybe random could be the appropriate word but theres a chance as they say it ingame
3. no.
4. were u having a bad day In-Game? maybe ur luck backstabbed you.

Kingofninjas
01-07-2015, 11:00 AM
1) You never know with the constant buffing/needing behind the scenes going on.

2) No

3) No

4) No.