PDA

View Full Version : lvl 22 Bear build. Plat pack str/int

HeyitsTubs
01-07-2015, 08:26 AM
Here is what i was thinking:

Loadout 1 tank: lvl 20 guru helm>>>lvl 20 guru armour>>>lvl 20 conquerer/guru shield>>> lvl 20 fine sword of legend

Loadout 2 regen: lvl 20 guru helm>>> lvl 5 alchemist>>> lvl 20 conquerer shield>>> lvl 21 crystalline wand

Loadout 3 Hammer: lvl 20 guru helm>>> lvl 20 guru war hammer>>>lvl 20 guru armour

Loadout 4 Noob: No gear, just red antlers. :P

What do you think of this?

What about a skill build?

Lastly, which is better, lvl 20 fine sword of legend, or, lvl 20 conquerer sword?

Thanks in advance!

Iilhopeliliil
01-07-2015, 09:12 AM
I don't suggest using crystalline wand because of the fairly high required int points, I'd rather invest points in dex since your gear is str and you need more hit%. There are different type of skill builds, you need 3-4 beckon to pull mages/birds so fire/repulse doesn't push you away too much and you can use hs. Some people use 1 hs for the stun, some use high hs to tank. If u wanna go tank u should use ib and hs/cb. Perhaps tank could use 6 rage 4-6ib 1-4hs and 1-4cb, rest of skill points go to damage output. Oh and btw u should name your loadout 3 as "Guru" xD

iRandom
01-07-2015, 10:14 AM
conquerer has higher proc rate i believe

Rescind
01-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Here is what i was thinking:

Loadout 1 tank: lvl 20 guru helm>>>lvl 20 guru armour>>>lvl 20 conquerer/guru shield>>> lvl 20 fine sword of legend

Loadout 2 regen: lvl 20 guru helm>>> lvl 5 alchemist>>> lvl 20 conquerer shield>>> lvl 21 crystalline wand

Loadout 3 Hammer: lvl 20 guru helm>>> lvl 20 guru war hammer>>>lvl 20 guru armour

Loadout 4 Noob: No gear, just red antlers. :P

What do you think of this?

What about a skill build?

Lastly, which is better, lvl 20 fine sword of legend, or, lvl 20 conquerer sword?

Thanks in advance!

Hit% will be your issue. I recommend you to be 62str rest dex. It'll give you enough dex to wear lvl15 artisan which comes in handy. I'd use conqueror helm, shield, and sword with artisan.

AppleNoob
01-07-2015, 05:27 PM
^^
That is why I do on Cqward and it works out very well.

For stats I have like 62 str and 52 to 57 dex
Also, for a build I go pure debuff with 6 rage 6 hell scream 6 crushing blow 1 stomp 1 beckon 1 crupping slash.

The combo for bears is usually buff hell scream crushing blow crippling slash beckon and stomp

The combo for mages is buff hell scream beckon crusing blow crippling slash then stomp

HeyitsTubs
01-08-2015, 10:17 AM
thanks guys!

Just a few more followup questions:

1. is 62 dex really ok? what about rings? i thought i needed 67 for lvl 20 str ring... or should i use lvl 10 dex ring?

2. With this str/dex mix build, wont i severely lose to a lvl 20-22 str/int mix mage who is super tanky because i will run out of mana?

4. Also for applenoobs build... how is 1 beckon enough vs mage?

AppleNoob
01-08-2015, 01:16 PM
thanks guys!

Just a few more followup questions:

1. is 62 dex really ok? what about rings? i thought i needed 67 for lvl 20 str ring... or should i use lvl 10 dex ring?

2. With this str/dex mix build, wont i severely lose to a lvl 20-22 str/int mix mage who is super tanky because i will run out of mana?

4. Also for applenoobs build... how is 1 beckon enough vs mage?

Na, you nuke them with a sword, beck, stomp.

1 beck is often enough because I find most mages devote points into buffs rather than 5 fire. As long as the mage has 3 fire you have a good chance of winning IF you know what you are doing. If a mage has 5 fire often times you will win because you manage to dodge the fire or because you hellscream a mage after they heal.

I admit it, 22 bear is heavy on lucky but still requires some veneer of skill.

HeyitsTubs
01-09-2015, 09:57 AM
thanks for clarification