PDA

View Full Version : Any Christians here?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
02-27-2011, 03:17 AM
Hi, I have just made a prayer to Jesus that I promise to not sin anymore. This is the beginning of a Christian, and I just want to know other Christians that I can talk to who truly believe in Jesus and that he is our saviour.

Militaryman
02-27-2011, 03:24 AM
I'm not necessarily Christian, but I go to a catholic school, so feel free to ask questions

LIGHTNINGLORD67
02-27-2011, 03:26 AM
I'm not necessarily Christian, but I go to a catholic school, so feel free to ask questions

Ok, well how often do you pray to Jesus each day? And at what certain times?

KingFu
02-27-2011, 03:31 AM
You don't have to pray at certan times, I pray delay, well, I try to. I try to thank him in the morning, and ask for forgiveness at night. Also, being a Christian doesn't mean we don't sin, everyone sins, it isn't humanly not to.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
02-27-2011, 03:35 AM
You don't have to pray at certan times, I pray delay, well, I try to. I try to thank him in the morning, and ask for forgiveness at night. Also, being a Christian doesn't mean we don't sin, everyone sins, it isn't humanly not to.

Ok, so it would be like one prayer in the morning and night?

Also, yes iits true, humans sin once in a while.

Militaryman
02-27-2011, 04:05 AM
Pray in the morning, b4 u go to bed.
If u want to, b4 meals, after meals, and whenever the heck u feel like it.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
02-27-2011, 04:11 AM
Pray in the morning, b4 u go to bed.
If u want to, b4 meals, after meals, and whenever the heck u feel like it.

Ok thanks :)

Necrobane
02-27-2011, 05:16 AM
Everyone sins, God just asks that we try not to, and that we ask for his forgiveness when we do. As for praying, simply whenever you see his work in you daily lives. It is however common to pray before dinner and before you go to bed.

KingFu
02-27-2011, 05:24 AM
Before I go to sleep I ask him for forgiveness, I thank him for letting me live another day, and everything else in my life, I pray for my resentments, I pray for all those less fortunate and those struggling. In the morning (if I do remember to pray which is kinda rare) I thank him for giving me another night to sleep, and ask him to be with me that whole day, and to help me when things get rough.

It's always good to pray at night, because I feel that's when you're most fortunate, since you just lived another day, and are going to get to sleep. I try to not wait until I'm too tired though, or else it's less meaningful.

Necrobane
02-27-2011, 05:29 AM
I find that I am no good at keeping a routine of prayers, s o instead I try to keep it personal, and instead just remember who is behind the day to day 'miracles' that I see.