PDA

View Full Version : Did I choose the wrong crown of persistence?

WhoIsThis
02-27-2011, 10:12 AM
When I levelled to 56, I chose the Enchanted Crown of Persistence, thinking that someday there would be some sort of set bonus maybe. Increasingly, now that I think about this, I am starting to doubt my decision. The dex crown represents a significantly greater amount of net damage output. Thoughts?

While it is true I am planning on levelling my bird at some point, I do wonder if the devs would allow us to buy with platinum (I think many people would be willing to pay another 5 platinum for this) the other 2 crowns. I could see players wanting the fortified crown too (birds for the same reason they use wing/talon - survivability). They are untradeable items and only may be used by level 56, so they are still going to be unique.

RedRyder
02-27-2011, 11:28 AM
You should've gotten 3 dingy crowns of persistence lol. And gotten all 3 !

Cmandial
02-27-2011, 11:36 AM
You should've gotten 3 dingy crowns of persistence lol. And gotten all 3 !

Can you even do that?

RedRyder
02-27-2011, 11:59 AM
Can you even do that?

Yup!!! Hopefully they don't take it away by the time I'm 56

Rebel
02-27-2011, 12:01 PM
But you still must pay 5 plat per dingy crown. (Well, I'm pretty sure the dingy crowns are 5 plat each)

RedRyder
02-27-2011, 01:00 PM
But you still must pay 5 plat per dingy crown. (Well, I'm pretty sure the dingy crowns are 5 plat each)

Still pretty cheap, the price of a vanity except this ones cool looking and useful :)

WhoIsThis
02-27-2011, 01:03 PM
You can buy another dingy crown, but you can't make it into another type of crown. Hopefully though the devs will change this.

Physiologic
02-27-2011, 01:55 PM
You can buy any amount of Dingy Crowns (you have only one chance to do this, if you exit the map after buying one crown you lose your opportunity to buy more Dingy Crown) - but the quest only allows you to change one Dingy Crown to a Crown of Persistence.

IMO every lv 56 character should only be able to get one Dingy Crown :D

Ellyidol
02-27-2011, 01:57 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19219-Suggestion-56-Crown-Exchange.

Thought about it too the day I got the crown.

My safest bet is to choose the right stat for the crown, since if they put out set bonuses, leaving out the crown would just make it even more useless than the non-Dex ones right now.

So the next best thing would be to get an alt all the way to 56.

WhoIsThis
02-27-2011, 03:10 PM
So the next best thing would be to get an alt all the way to 56.

I'm thinking about doing that right now in fact - my bird from 50 to 56. Right now, I intend to farm enough gold to buy pots for him as he levels. If I have the time, I'd like to get my bear to 56 as well.

You can buy any amount of Dingy Crowns (you have only one chance to do this, if you exit the map after buying one crown you lose your opportunity to buy more Dingy Crown) - but the quest only allows you to change one Dingy Crown to a Crown of Persistence.

IMO every lv 56 character should only be able to get one Dingy Crown :D

At the very least, I think that we should be able to respec our crowns for 5 plat if we want to change our minds.

Aerospacegod
02-27-2011, 06:20 PM
What's the specs for the 3 options?