PDA

View Full Version : Did STG nerf the adds for Thunk One-Eye?

Commanderkeen
01-07-2015, 09:14 PM
I just soloed Thunk with a level 6 warrior and no adds showed up. It's been probably two years since I've done this run. Did STG nerf the adds that use to show up during the battle?

GoodSyntax
01-07-2015, 09:48 PM
I believe it is a time based thing. If you kill Thunk fast enough, he doesn't summon more archers. With all the new DMG oriented gear at the twink levels, Thunk falls faster than Jarl does. Most new players probably don't even realize that Thunk ever calls more mobs in because the gear has gotten so much better than what we experienced in season 1.

Commanderkeen
01-07-2015, 10:14 PM
I believe it is a time based thing. If you kill Thunk fast enough, he doesn't summon more archers. With all the new DMG oriented gear at the twink levels, Thunk falls faster than Jarl does. Most new players probably don't even realize that Thunk ever calls more mobs in because the gear has gotten so much better than what we experienced in season 1.

Awesome, thanks! It's been forever since I've done this and always remember adds coming. Guess I DPSed him down quick enough before the adds came.

Iahwahska
01-07-2015, 11:02 PM
Yeah they still come if you take long enough, you just owned him.