PDA

View Full Version : I need an expert opinion on buying pet

Doobiez
01-07-2015, 11:29 PM
I had my mind made on buying singe a couple weeks ago. I wasent going to join the breeze bandwagon because I heard it was getting a nerf after event so cool I'll just survive the multiple breeze freezes but days later no news -_ would it be worth it to buy breeze sense from my understanding nothing is being done or should I just wait it out and keep surviving 2+ breeze in pvp until nerf 😞

Zylx
01-07-2015, 11:56 PM
Wait it out.

Energizeric
01-08-2015, 12:39 AM
I would suggest you wait. Also, I'm assuming you are end game (level 41)....while Singe is a great pet, he is more of a great PvE pet than a great PvP pet, mostly due to how hard he hits and the buff he gives your party. If you are looking for a great PvP pet, I'd spend the extra 5m it costs to get Samael, or just wait a couple of months until the next arcane pet comes out, which should be coming shortly before the next expansion.

On the other hand, if you are talking about a twink, then due to the huge stats and health buff, Singe is a great PvP pet at lower levels. But at end game the health and stats buff isn't nearly as great, and Samael's stun matters so much more at level 41 where most fights are over after 2-3 hits. At twink levels, a stun is not such a game changer as fights last much longer and stunning someone is not nearly enough to finish them off.

Ravager
01-08-2015, 12:53 AM
Wait.

Bluesparky
01-08-2015, 01:02 AM
I had my mind made on buying singe a couple weeks ago. I wasent going to join the breeze bandwagon because I heard it was getting a nerf after event so cool I'll just survive the multiple breeze freezes but days later no news -_ would it be worth it to buy breeze sense from my understanding nothing is being done or should I just wait it out and keep surviving 2+ breeze in pvp until nerf 😞

Ur concerned more about pvp with breeze. then just leave that match where u see 1+ breeze. IF its only breeze in 5vs 5 hold back at team to fight. IF its 1vs 1 just leave the game. My suggestion is not buy breeze investing 2m for temporary PVP fun as it will be nerfed soon. Better go for samael. ...NEXT arcane pet nvr know when it comes. But patience is key ...

Axesam
01-08-2015, 02:37 AM
Ur concerned more about pvp with breeze. then just leave that match where u see 1+ breeze. IF its only breeze in 5vs 5 hold back at team to fight. IF its 1vs 1 just leave the game. My suggestion is not buy breeze investing 2m for temporary PVP fun as it will be nerfed soon. Better go for samael. ...NEXT arcane pet nvr know when it comes. But patience is key ...

FYI sts will re-analyzed breeze, that doesnt mean 100% breeze will be nerfed.

Xorrior
01-08-2015, 02:52 AM
Samael for PvP if Breeze gets nerfed heavy. Next expansion will have arcane pet and myth counterpart so you can wait it out. From the FaceTime spacetime it was said next expansion around summer.

Bluesparky
01-08-2015, 03:37 AM
FYI sts will re-analyzed breeze, that doesnt mean 100% breeze will be nerfed.

Yepp i agree it wont 100%.. Major problem in PVP was its stun for ~4 to 5sec and not following stun immunity in PVP. My opnion was in that concern. NOt about complete nerf.. IF its stun is fixed as per PVP Stun Immunity we will see rapid price drop of the breeze ,also many farming tombs after the winter event.

epicrrr
01-08-2015, 03:47 AM
Wait, notice that breeze now doesnt hit as much (aa) arcane pet will always be a worthy investment.