PDA

View Full Version : <The Stone>: Lapis Philosophorum

Pages : [1] 2

nicflamel
01-08-2015, 02:08 AM
The Stone: Lapis Philosophorum

“Make of a man and woman a circle; then a quadrangle; out of this a triangle;
make again a circle, and you will have the Stone of the Wise.”

Better known as the Philosophers' Stone, a legendary alchemical substance said to be capable of turning base metals such as lead into gold. It is also believed to be an elixir of life, useful for rejuvenation and possibly for achieving immortality; for many centuries, it has been the most sought-after goal in alchemy.

<The Stone> can be found in the world of Arlor. The Keepers of <The Stone> shares it's secrets to the worthy, aiding its followers to achieving richness and wealth as they venture on their quest, guiding mighty warriors of Arlor to greatness!

Guild Vision:
- To assist its followers towards richness and wealth by hosting Guild Events;
- To share it's secrets, knowledge, and skill;
- To build a fun community with respect and friendship at its core.

Officer Requirements:
- Must be knowledgeable of the ways of a merchant;
- Must be willing to help the guild members on their ventures;
- Level 15+

Guild Requirements:
- Must treat his fellow Keepers with respect,
- Level 15+

Guild Master:
Nicflamel

Officers:
Froxiebutt
Thelmpaler
Beautifulhero
Horgs
Xanthene
Niederxmage
Aleighn
Gooduncle
Uzizeiabe

Guild Events Line-up:
Recruit For Loot!
Lovestoned!
Kill or be Killed!
Search for the Stone!
Minority Wins!
The Vote-up!
Blood Money
Who goes there!?
We Be Paparazzis!
The Nth Caller!
Hitman on the Run!

Arlor Events Line-up:
TAG! You're it!
Lovelust in Arlor!
Paparazzis in Arlor!
Hilarity!

Official Email Address:
arcanethestone@gmail.com

Xorrior
01-08-2015, 03:06 AM
Basically anyone can join this guild to progress in game. Advice, help and assistance will be given in all aspects of the game.

Upon being level 40/41 and/or gaining the confidence wanting to do elites and uber-elites, you then have an open door entry to join an elite PvE farming guild Enigmatic.

nicflamel
01-08-2015, 04:02 AM
Basically anyone can join this guild to progress in game. Advice, help and assistance will be given in all aspects of the game.

Upon being level 40/41 and/or gaining the confidence wanting to do elites and uber-elites, you then have an open door entry to join an elite PvE farming guild Enigmatic.

Right on! I couldn't have said it better.

noahgoulin
01-08-2015, 01:55 PM
Hiya,I got one char in Enigmatic :)
I'd like to lv up another mage here so I can join enigma with 2 chars,and this guild seems to be related to enigmatic so it'll be super cool to join it :)
IGN: Noahfr lv 30

Veluthe
01-08-2015, 04:23 PM
Cool. This is a wonderful opportunity and thing to help enigmatic as well as open new doors. Good luck nic hope it goes well. Ill put in alts to help if needed. :)

nicflamel
01-09-2015, 01:21 AM
Hiya,I got one char in Enigmatic :)
I'd like to lv up another mage here so I can join enigma with 2 chars,and this guild seems to be related to enigmatic so it'll be super cool to join it :)
IGN: Noahfr lv 30

Hurray! You're now a Keeper of the <The Stone>!

nicflamel
01-09-2015, 01:23 AM
Cool. This is a wonderful opportunity and thing to help enigmatic as well as open new doors. Good luck nic hope it goes well. Ill put in alts to help if needed. :)

Yes Please!

Please PM me in-game whenever I'm on. An extra hand will always be appreciated. Thank you~

Terminhater
01-09-2015, 08:21 AM
We are set in Stone : Terminhater and Hashasheen (both need levelling).

Aka Xorrior mighty Worrior lol

Ssneakykills
01-09-2015, 12:01 PM
Good luck with the guild guys :)

aabzie
01-09-2015, 01:33 PM
Its nice guild :) philosopher stone... Reminds me of one anime... Full metal alchemhist brotherhood ^^

Xorrior
01-10-2015, 05:35 AM
Hello Rolling Stoners,

The Enigmatic officers who have joined as alts here will be very busy soon, as we are preparing to launch a grand contest with immense prizes. All thanks to Candy and Fade. I'm close to one of my farming goals :) but I'm never satisfied XD

So if you see our alts very quiet in The Stone, at least you know why. Prolly busy for about 2 weeks, joining in the contest and helping out.

Aka Terminhater (the mage that hates and will always be back!) and Hashasheen (the sultry and moody rogue).

After this very busy period imma at least level my mage here towards end game.

Arachnophobik
01-10-2015, 09:24 AM
I luv ya nic!!!!

Samcruz215
01-10-2015, 10:45 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/10/3eb9600e9a9b5fc84314f1f2b9427a37.jpg

Me and nic

Schnitzel
01-11-2015, 12:06 AM
Nic,

I will get an alt to put in this guild (its low lvl currently, will lvl it to 41 when i get the time, then can help like the other lvl41s inguild)

Rx8
01-11-2015, 12:31 AM
Hey Nicflamel,

I am currently a lv12 mage and i am looking for a guild that can help me level upto endgame level. I will be sending u pm in a while or so.

IGN: Venomiser

Cheers,

Rx8

nicflamel
01-12-2015, 02:24 AM
We are set in Stone : Terminhater and Hashasheen (both need levelling).

Aka Xorrior mighty Worrior lol

Hurray!!! Time to whip these new recruits into shape!

nicflamel
01-12-2015, 02:25 AM
Good luck with the guild guys :)

Thank you very much!

See you in Arlor!

nicflamel
01-12-2015, 02:27 AM
Its nice guild :) philosopher stone... Reminds me of one anime... Full metal alchemhist brotherhood ^^

I'm glad you think it's nice! Thanks!

P.S.
My brothers love that anime! *Cheers*

nicflamel
01-12-2015, 02:29 AM
Hello Rolling Stoners,

The Enigmatic officers who have joined as alts here will be very busy soon, as we are preparing to launch a grand contest with immense prizes. All thanks to Candy and Fade. I'm close to one of my farming goals :) but I'm never satisfied XD

So if you see our alts very quiet in The Stone, at least you know why. Prolly busy for about 2 weeks, joining in the contest and helping out.

Aka Terminhater (the mage that hates and will always be back!) and Hashasheen (the sultry and moody rogue).

After this very busy period imma at least level my mage here towards end game.

I'll be busy with it too. For the meantime, We'll have the new recruits grind and level up!!!

nicflamel
01-12-2015, 02:29 AM
I luv ya nic!!!!

I love you more!

nicflamel
01-12-2015, 02:32 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/10/3eb9600e9a9b5fc84314f1f2b9427a37.jpg

Me and nic

Ugh! Look at my face! Should have had me put my make-up on! LOL

Congrats on winning 100,000 Gold and a Leprechaun Pendant!

Wow... Just WOW!

nicflamel
01-12-2015, 02:33 AM
Nic,

I will get an alt to put in this guild (its low lvl currently, will lvl it to 41 when i get the time, then can help like the other lvl41s inguild)

I would love that! Feel free to send me a Friend request in-game. I'll invite when I see you online.

nicflamel
01-12-2015, 02:34 AM
Hey Nicflamel,

I am currently a lv12 mage and i am looking for a guild that can help me level upto endgame level. I will be sending u pm in a while or so.

IGN: Venomiser

Cheers,

Rx8

Your now an official Keeper of <The Stone>!
Congratulations!

nicflamel
01-12-2015, 02:42 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR RECRUIT FOR LOOT WINNERS!!!

Batch 1:
1st Place:
Ezven and Madarazzs
2nd Place:
Azexiz
3rd Place:
Dreusahab

Batch 2:
1st Place:
Ieshaudr
2nd Place:
Madarazzs
3rd Place:
Froxanthar and Unlimitedxx

Number of fresh recruits
Batch 1: 64
Batch 2: 75
Total Recruits: 139

139 recruits in 40 minutes!!!
Awesome work guys!

Stay tuned for our PvE Kills Contest coming soon!

bedmaster
01-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Just joined, got an unused mage twink from friend, wat event is goin on now? :D I need some serious cash and i luv guild events. I make money thru guild events cuz i cant farm or merch :/ so i hope i can win some $$ here, since my old, full-of-events guild got disbanded

nicflamel
01-13-2015, 04:13 AM
Just joined, got an unused mage twink from friend, wat event is goin on now? :D I need some serious cash and i luv guild events. I make money thru guild events cuz i cant farm or merch :/ so i hope i can win some $$ here, since my old, full-of-events guild got disbanded

You came just in time for our PvE Contest!

Check it out in the "AL Contests" section.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203625-Keepers-of-lt-The-Stone-gt-Kill-or-be-Killed

nicflamel
01-13-2015, 04:15 AM
Lapis Philosophorum: Kill or be Killed
What: Kill or be Killed: A PvE Kills Contest
When: January 13, 2015 - January 22, 2015 (11:59PM) SGT
Please use this link to synchronize your time with ours:
SGT = Singapore
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Prizes:
Top Sorcerer:
Lunar Pendant + Malison's Egg
Top Rogue:
Fang of Fenrir + Malison's Egg
Top Warrior:
Amulet of Doom + Malison's Egg

Full details of this event can be found here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203625-Keepers-of-lt-The-Stone-gt-Kill-or-be-Killed

Rx8
01-14-2015, 08:32 AM
Lapis Philosophorum: Kill or be Killed
What: Kill or be Killed: A PvE Kills Contest
When: January 13, 2015 - January 22, 2015 (11:59PM) SGT
SGT = Singapore

Prizes:
Top Sorcerer:
Lunar Pendant + Malison's Egg
Top Rogue:
Fang of Fenrir + Malison's Egg
Top Warrior:
Amulet of Doom + Malison's Egg

Full details of this event can be found here:

wooo yay!. Farming time! so far my current status is...umm... 9 deaths over 2.5k kills ;)

nicflamel
01-14-2015, 09:29 AM
wooo yay!. Farming time! so far my current status is...umm... 9 deaths over 2.5k kills ;)

Not baaad.

Keep it up! And hope that the other sorcerer's have less points. LOL

xnorwayx
01-14-2015, 11:42 AM
Hi! I'm a lvl 19 rogue. Can I join you?) I'm searching for a friendly and peaceful guild where I can get help if I need :) And after I read the threed, I understood that you are guild I want to be in :)

bedmaster
01-14-2015, 10:29 PM
I wish we hav more members here, guild kinda too silent hehe. WIll be great if any wanna join

Im nub :(

Rx8
01-15-2015, 05:12 AM
Not baaad.

Keep it up! And hope that the other sorcerer's have less points. LOL

Ty ty ty. Other sorcs wont take over dis pro sorc xD

nicflamel
01-15-2015, 05:14 AM
Hi! I'm a lvl 19 rogue. Can I join you?) I'm searching for a friendly and peaceful guild where I can get help if I need :) And after I read the threed, I understood that you are guild I want to be in :)

Sure thing! Feel free to add me in-game. then PM me so I can invite ;-)

-Nicflamel / Nixflamel

nicflamel
01-15-2015, 05:15 AM
I wish we hav more members here, guild kinda too silent hehe. WIll be great if any wanna join

Yep. The guild had just started about 2 weeks ago. So It's taking some time to get the guild chat running. It gets noisier on the weekends though.

We'll have more coming in soon.

bedmaster
01-15-2015, 05:30 AM
Yep. The guild had just started about 2 weeks ago. So It's taking some time to get the guild chat running. It gets noisier on the weekends though.

We'll have more coming in soon.
Hehe i dont mind the guild is silent tho, ill stay for the events xD but if it is more active its better imo

xnorwayx
01-15-2015, 06:06 AM
Ty! Will add as soon as I'm online, hehe :)

nicflamel
01-15-2015, 06:59 AM
Ty! Will add as soon as I'm online, hehe :)

I already sent you a friend request on Nixflamel. Feel free to message me whenever you see me online.

Also, check out the PvE Event that we're now having:

:-)

Veluthe
01-15-2015, 02:00 PM
Finally got my war and twink n guild. :)

nicflamel
01-16-2015, 03:13 AM
Finally got my war and twink n guild. :)

Hurraaaaaaaaaay~

Welcome!

nicflamel
01-16-2015, 03:54 AM
Let me remind you of the prizes we have in store for those who will succeed in the "Kill of be Killed" Contest:

It's not too late to catch up with the others!

Post your Entry - Naked Screenie!

You have more than enough time to farm kills.

Don't forget that your entries will only be valid if you post your Final - Clothed Screenies on or before 11:59 PM of January 22, 2015 - SGT

SGT = Singapore

Good luck!

nicflamel
01-17-2015, 03:55 AM
Event Update: Kill or be Killed

Officer Froxanthar has decided that a CONSOLATION PRIZE will be awarded to participants who have made a tremendous effort to winning the game.

A "Malison's Egg" wil be awarded to all participants will be able to complete the following criteria:

- Had posted an "Entry - Naked Screenshot" of his/her avatar (KDR stats and Guild Name <The Stone> should be visible)
- Had gained 10,000 TOTAL POINTS (Points awarded AFTER your death penalties have been deducted)
- Had posted a "Final - Clothed Screenshot" of his/her avatar (KDR stats and Guild Name <The Stone> should be visible)

You have Officer: Froxanthar to thank for this.

Have Fun!

Veluthe
01-17-2015, 04:58 AM
A nice addition to the contest.

Good job frox and nic:)

nicflamel
01-19-2015, 12:52 AM
A nice addition to the contest.

Good job frox and nic:)

Yey! Thanks Veluthe!

We've seen toons leveling up in the guild. It's awesome!

nicflamel
01-19-2015, 08:22 AM
TAG! YOU'RE IT!

More on that here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?204629-Nicolas-Flamel-and-lt-The-Stone-gt-Presents-TAG!-YOU-RE-IT!

Cravern
01-19-2015, 09:11 AM
I like the story about The Stone haha so I wanna put an at here :))
Goodluck btw from Blind C:

nicflamel
01-20-2015, 12:57 AM
I like the story about The Stone haha so I wanna put an at here :))
Goodluck btw from Blind C:

You're welcome to join anytime you want.
Feel free to add me in-game or any of the others.

-Nicflamel / Nicflamel

Raleighzsz
01-20-2015, 10:58 AM
i joined this guild and still Member xD

nicflamel
01-23-2015, 03:34 AM
RESULTS for Kill or be Killed

Warrior:
1. Froxanthar - 11, 525 Points (Prize: Amulet of Doom + Malison's Egg)
2. Horgs - 10,968 Points (Prize: Malison's Egg)

Sorcerer:
1. Venomiser - 7,782 Points (Prize: Lunar Pendent + Malison's Egg)
2. Johanxpvp - 5,541 Points (Prize: 10,000 Gold)
3. Leamsmurf - 2,304 Points (Prize: 10,000 Gold)
4. Madarazzs - 242 Points (Prize: 10,000 Gold)

Rogue:
1. Xanthene - 3,400 Points (Prize: Fang of Fenrir + Malison's Egg)
2. Xnorwayx - 2,193 Points (Prize: 10,000) <---- Only player with NO DEATH PENALTY! Good Job!
3. Plaviskz - 52 Points (This is Johanxpvp)

Congratulations to the Winners! Everyone gets something for your efforts! Claim your prize when you see me online!

Rx8
01-23-2015, 04:13 AM
GG guys...GG

Xan
01-23-2015, 04:23 AM
thank you guild master Nic! i got 5 level up on this contest XD.

gratz to all. XD

nicflamel
01-23-2015, 08:33 AM

Veluthe
01-23-2015, 01:36 PM
Grats to all the winners! Good to see yall are lvling up too.

Xan
01-24-2015, 03:57 AM
I got my fang and mali XD

best part is to help our guild member...with the Stone Master :)

nicflamel
01-24-2015, 04:39 AM
I got my fang and mali XD

best part is to help our guild member...with the Stone Master :)

I'm sooo tiny!

Hurray for Helping Guildies with bosses!
Thanks for the help guys!

nicflamel
01-29-2015, 03:39 AM
Details on the Valentine's weekend event is up!

This is one is exclusive to members of <The Stone>:
Keepers of <The Stone>: Lovestoned (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206370-Keepers-of-lt-The-Stone-gt-Lovestoned)

This one is for Arlor:
Nicolas Flamel and <The Stone> Presents: Lovelust in Arlor (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206368-Nicolas-Flamel-and-lt-The-Stone-gt-Presents-Lovelust-in-Arlor)

Xan
01-29-2015, 10:58 PM
Nice Nic..something to look forward XD

nicflamel
01-30-2015, 01:52 AM
Nice Nic..something to look forward XD

I can't wait for it to start! Gather your friends on those days and make em confess for points! or beg love from randoms LOL.

Xan
01-30-2015, 02:49 AM
I can't wait for it to start! Gather your friends on those days and make em confess for points! or beg love from randoms LOL.

as much as i dont want to beg, it might be an exception LOL

Veluthe
01-30-2015, 02:52 AM
Ya spread the love guys!

*picks petal off flower*
She loves me
*picks petal off flower*
She loves me not
*picks petal off flower*
She loves me
*picks petal off flower*
She loves me not

nicflamel
01-30-2015, 03:11 AM
Ya spread the love guys!

*picks petal off flower*
She loves me
*picks petal off flower*
She loves me not
*picks petal off flower*
She loves me
*picks petal off flower*
She loves me not

Pull one more petal!!! ONE MOOOOOORE!

Rx8
01-31-2015, 08:32 AM
I'm sooo tiny!

Hurray for Helping Guildies with bosses!
Thanks for the help guys!

If i get bored with tombs...i just join any random guildie and kick the heck outta the mobs...

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hi guys,

I guess this gauntlet event has severly made me lag alot, due to this i will not be able to play Temporarily...hope to u see this 2/3 this week. I will come on right after this event is over.

Yours,

R

nicflamel
02-02-2015, 12:56 AM
If i get bored with tombs...i just join any random guildie and kick the heck outta the mobs...

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hi guys,

I guess this gauntlet event has severly made me lag alot, due to this i will not be able to play Temporarily...hope to u see this 2/3 this week. I will come on right after this event is over.

Yours,

R

Hey Venom,

I've been online less too since the update. I've been getting disconnected all the time. I asked Froxanthar if he's been having the same problem. He said no. So I'm not sure whether it iss my service provider, or the server that is the problem.

I'll still go on from time to time when my connection seems stable just to check on the guild and say hi to people. Will be online more often when Valentine's weekend event starts.

See you soon!

nevercan
02-03-2015, 11:39 AM
Hey Venom,

I've been online less too since the update. I've been getting disconnected all the time. I asked Froxanthar if he's been having the same problem. He said no. So I'm not sure whether it iss my service provider, or the server that is the problem.

I'll still go on from time to time when my connection seems stable just to check on the guild and say hi to people. Will be online more often when Valentine's weekend event starts.

See you soon!
:o thats why its so hard to find you in game happy to hear im not the only one without no lags/dcs

nicflamel
02-04-2015, 01:36 AM
:o thats why its so hard to find you in game happy to hear im not the only one without no lags/dcs

I still go online daily between 12-1AM SGT. But it's usually just to check the auction and promote new members.

I'll be online more this weekend to work on stuff for "Lovelust in Arlor" and "Lovestoned". Hopefull my connection will be cooperative then.

nevercan
02-04-2015, 03:29 AM
I still go online daily between 12-1AM SGT. But it's usually just to check the auction and promote new members.

I'll be online more this weekend to work on stuff for "Lovelust in Arlor" and "Lovestoned". Hopefull my connection will be cooperative then.
Il hope for you if it coud i woud give you my great connectoin :)

Sagar Joseph
02-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Hello i am new to arcane legends and would like to join the guild. my rouge is only lvl 10 now. my IGN is Nesria

xnorwayx
02-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Hello i am new to arcane legends and would like to join the guild. my rouge is only lvl 10 now. my IGN is Nesria

Hi Nesria!
Add me as a friend, and I will invite you in guild when i'm online ^_^

Xan
02-05-2015, 03:56 AM

You can also add me when im online :)

nevercan
02-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Hi Nesria!
Add me as a friend, and I will invite you in guild when i'm online ^_^
Il ask one qeusyoin is his name,
Whats your ign?

Terminhater
02-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Im so hawt!

nevercan
02-05-2015, 02:22 PM
Im so hawt!

121182Congratz

nicflamel
02-06-2015, 01:30 AM
Im so hawt!

Oh those curves!

Terminhater
02-06-2015, 09:24 AM
And now I have pro rogue pets.....

Ribbit and Aspen YAY! ELITES HERE I COME!

Actually been very busy with a few end game contests. So trying to level my rogue when I can....bit by bit. Level 13 now.

When you reach level 18 after that it becomes a pain!

My mage is stuck at level 25 LOL

nicflamel
02-09-2015, 02:23 AM
A SAMPLE of how your entries should look like and how the game will be scored is now available for your viewing.

You can check it out on post #3 / #4 of the contest threads:

Lovestoned (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206370-Keepers-of-lt-The-Stone-gt-Lovestoned)

Lovelust in Arlor (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206368-Nicolas-Flamel-and-lt-The-Stone-gt-Presents-Lovelust-in-Arlor)

When:
- Starting date: February 13, 2015; 12:01AM SGT
- Ending date: Ferbruary 15, 2015; 11:59PM SGT

Please synchronize your time with ours using this:
SGT = Singapore

Time Converter (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)

Happy love month!

Terminhater
02-09-2015, 05:48 AM
Hey guys,

After tourney help my hot sexeh rogue to level up. I am languishing in dead city trying mot get xp's. I'm level 13. Going to WT4 is death farming O.O and them pugs......sheeeeeesh!!!!

nicflamel
02-11-2015, 01:19 AM
Lovestoned Event Countdown! (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150213T0001&p0=236&msg=Lovelust+in+Arlor+%2F+Lovestoned&csz=1)
Happy love Month!

nicflamel
02-12-2015, 11:04 AM
Requirements for Lovestoned event entries:
- The screen shots should be taken only in the following maps: Kraag City, Paradise Pier, Expedition Camp
- The "beloved" should be naked in the screenie (no armor)

You can start posting your entries on the contest thread now.

Good luck!

Arkh
02-12-2015, 05:23 PM
I really think that to have a 2nd guild to recruit low levels people & to train them to have good elite newcomers is a pretty good idea ! :)

nicflamel
02-12-2015, 09:49 PM
I really think that to have a 2nd guild to recruit low levels people & to train them to have good elite newcomers is a pretty good idea ! :)

We have 2 prospective members to join Enigmatic ATM. But needs to get to 41 first. It's been slow though. XD

nicflamel
02-13-2015, 04:03 AM
DEADLINE FOR LOVESTONED / LOVELUST ENTRIES (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150215T2359&p0=236&msg=Deadline+for+your+entries%3A+Lovelust+in+Arlor +%2F+Lovestoned&csz=1&swk=1)

HAVE FUN!

Rx8
02-13-2015, 08:16 AM
We have 2 prospective members to join Enigmatic ATM. But needs to get to 41 first. It's been slow though. XD

Lol i killed 5 lvls in one day. Already lv40 lol...

nicflamel
02-13-2015, 08:30 AM
Lol i killed 5 lvls in one day. Already lv40 lol...

Yeeeeeey! Go go go~ And then we can try you out for <Enigmatic>!

Hail
02-13-2015, 11:19 PM
Any recruiters on right now? :)

nicflamel
02-14-2015, 12:06 AM
Any recruiters on right now? :)
I'll go online and add you.

xnorwayx
02-14-2015, 06:00 PM

But.. but.. I also want to join enigmatic :> I already got fang and blood ruby of shuyal...

Rx8
02-14-2015, 09:39 PM
Volted (Venomiser earlier) Has been transferred to <Engimatic>!!

nicflamel
02-14-2015, 11:26 PM
But.. but.. I also want to join enigmatic :> I already got fang and blood ruby of shuyal...
Work on getting to 40-41 first. Also, good gear isn't enough. We'll need to get you more experience in elite too XD All in due time, my dear.

nicflamel
02-14-2015, 11:30 PM
Volted has been transferred to <Enigmatic>.

Rx8
02-15-2015, 12:53 AM
Volted has been transferred to <Enigmatic>.

Weeeeee

nicflamel
02-15-2015, 11:41 AM
Lovestoned Heartthrobs:
1. 4400 Points - Xanthene
2. 3700 Points - Horgs
3. 1200 Points - Sasukess

Beloveds:
4. 1100 Points - Beautifulhero
5. 700 Points - Nicflamel
6. 400 Points - Froxanthar, Plaviskz, Johanxpvp
7. 200 Points - Thelmpaler

nicflamel
02-15-2015, 11:42 AM
Lovelust Heartthrobs:
1. 3800 Points - Mandyxox
2. 600 - Bedmaster
3. 500 Points - Arachnophobik

Beloveds:
4. 300 Points - Nixflamel
5. 100 Points - Problmatique

nicflamel
02-15-2015, 11:42 AM
Playboys / Playgirls of Arlor:
1. 800 Points - Beautifulhero
2. 700 Points - Xanthene, Sasukess
3. 600 Points - Nicflamel, Mandyxox, Horgs

Confessors:
4. 500 Points - Bedmaster
5. 400 Points - Plaviskz, Johanxpvp, Froxanthar,
6. 300 Points - xnorwayx,
7. 200 Points - Imchronik, Darthkronik, Mewguh, Mewtuh, Uguaga, Ajatkrenzz, Thelmpaler, Veronicarose, Nixflamel
8. 100 Points - Yobazoda, Mnpooh, Coolswifty, Crashdad, Anehazaz, Apocfamine, Forevimortal, Imchronic, Arachnophobik, Pewchainz , Ranglerx, Xxranglerxx, Nawrasx, Bosskiller, Gunmachin, Bosslover, Mightycrit, Ozutrearfe, Theawsomearka, Smurfytwin, Bebangus, Toxickillerx, Ahkilleus, Achilliee, Preciousface, Bleutopian, Bluejulius, Kizshot, Retaliations, Puipalia, Dogekid, Jeocarra, Archenemyx, Smokemeup, Queendex, Imkrahm, Sweetbulbie, Princesscali, Princessnasy, Tooootall, Magicmmage, Deveas, Dellia, Lonelypack, Carcassonned, Cedricknel, Aquascaper, Stoorykill, Qwc, Mishqaaaaa, Daozugrabi, Xbloodmoon, Pogisijp, Alphasmurf, Kittymeong, Warriorlandee, Farshadwolf, Uikeosat, Opals, Xxfirebeastxx, Aogmaster, Treedeeraven, Rinmegure, Cutiechan, Mrsdonald, Azekrian, Ceosagree, Voodyx, Rygers, Sparrlow, Ximitrus, Schults, Fiocadare, Spamungkas, Volted, Winandar, Saminyk, Cromaxes, Morthenkaiser, Bucorc, Tobikasuno, Blatzrob, Jarrle, Stretzel, Medicines, Cromaxus, Deleragon, Lovestwink, Zzzeeuusss, Strhulk, Vindonesiav, Kucingterbang, Tmntmaster, Herculesplays, Dwarluppy, Declana, Holocaut, Animeindo, Metagron, Ocharles, Allixane

nicflamel
02-15-2015, 11:43 AM
Congratulations to the winners!

Happy Love Month!

~ I Love You ~

Xan
02-15-2015, 10:08 PM
Volted (Venomiser earlier) Has been transferred to <Engimatic>!!

You will be missed! Congrats to you! XD

Xan
02-15-2015, 10:10 PM
Congratulations to the winners!

Happy Love Month!

~ I Love You ~

we love you Nic! XD
congrats to all winners. :chuncky:

nicflamel
02-16-2015, 01:21 AM
PRIZES FOR ALL WINNERS OF LOVELUST IN ARLOR AND LOVESTONED:

Xanthene: 200,000 + 71,500 = 271,00 Gold
Sasukess: 200,000 + 71,500 = 271,500 Gold
Horgs: 200,000 + 47,667 = 247,667 Gold
Mandyxox: 143,000 + 47,667 = 190,667 Gold
Bedmaster: 143,000 Gold
Arachnophobik: 143,000 Gold
Beautifulhero: 143,000 Gold
Nicflamel: 47,667 Gold

Hail
02-16-2015, 06:40 AM
Passed the 26 mark. Keep this up and I will be 41 in no time xD

nicflamel
02-16-2015, 09:08 AM

Wow! That's quick! Were'nt you like 13-ish yesterday?

Keep it up Hail!

nevercan
02-17-2015, 06:45 AM
Wtf?! I can baraly lvl 1 lvl in a day.

Rx8
02-19-2015, 05:58 AM

If u take out the breaks i took ( the time i was inactive...sigh). Then i would definitely be the first person to ever lvl up at a faster rate than hail xD.

Arkh
02-19-2015, 08:06 AM

If u cumulate double xp with xp potions u can do more bro... :)

Gangsster
02-19-2015, 11:14 PM
Can someone inv me to guild in game my name is gangsterrrs

nicflamel
02-20-2015, 02:04 AM
Can someone inv me to guild in game my name is gangsterrrs
I'll send you one now.

nevercan
02-20-2015, 12:22 PM
If u take out the breaks i took ( the time i was inactive...sigh). Then i would definitely be the first person to ever lvl up at a faster rate than hail xD.meh my frend once leveled of lvl 11 to 36 in 1 day crazy that fast.

If u cumulate double xp with xp potions u can do more bro... :)
In double xp weekend with abbadon + xp elixer it stil goes sooo freaaaaakiiing slow.

Gangsster
02-20-2015, 10:46 PM
Can someone inv me to guild now my name is gangsterrrs
Need go very,soon

Hail
02-20-2015, 10:58 PM

Find a good solid team to run with and you will level up so fast. Most of my levels were solo until around level 23/24.

Atm been super busy in real life with social events and such. Will try to kill some more levels soon on!

Rx8
02-20-2015, 11:49 PM
Find a good solid team to run with and you will level up so fast. Most of my levels were solo until around level 23/24.

Atm been super busy in real life with social events and such. Will try to kill some more levels soon on!

T_T

I soloed the whole time :\

nicflamel
02-21-2015, 12:05 AM
Can someone inv me to guild now my name is gangsterrrs
Need go very,soon
I sent you a friend request yesterday so I can invite you when you're online. It still wasn't approved. Tried to invite you in the guild just now, but you weren't on.

bedmaster
02-21-2015, 06:28 AM
Awww im too busy to pvp with my bedmaster char and that makes me very lazy to lvl up xD anyone trused enuf to lvl my mage from 22-41 and rogue from 33-41? :3 both has dova tho, wont be hard. I will... ehm... uh... ermm... *cough* pay...

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

nevercan
02-21-2015, 02:25 PM

How does that toon named?

nevercan
02-21-2015, 02:27 PM
But anyways i have leveled up 6 toons to endlvl 3 times -.- from lvl 1 to 31,36 and 41 maybe thats why im to bored to lvl 1 more :/

aabzie
02-22-2015, 09:40 AM
Stopping by to say hello to <the Stone>...

Keep up the good work nix, and for all guildies... Enjoy the game, have fun !!!

nevercan
02-22-2015, 11:11 AM

Im stopping by to say hello to you :)

Magegrimm
02-22-2015, 01:04 PM
Hey <The Stone> I have an alt level 21 rogue I would like to join your guild :) My IGN is Lootseeker

Enviado do meu SM-G350 através de Tapatalk

Xan
02-23-2015, 05:03 AM

Hello too! :)

Xan
02-23-2015, 05:04 AM
Hey <The Stone> I have an alt level 21 rogue I would like to join your guild :) My IGN is Lootseeker

PM me in-game if im online i will add you. :)

Magegrimm
02-23-2015, 09:41 AM
PM me in-game if im online i will add you. :)
I'm assuming your IGN is Xan ill send a friend request. My ign is lootseeker

Rx8
02-23-2015, 11:51 PM
I'm assuming your IGN is Xan ill send a friend request. My ign is lootseeker

Its Xanthene. Not Xan

nicflamel
02-24-2015, 01:18 AM
Hey guys,

I've been busy dealing with work and whatnot. I haven't been online since the weekend. Whew! Good thing the Love event thing hasn't started yet. But I'm feel that it's going to be veeeery soon. I bet there are a bunch of ya'll at already at level 35+!

Stay awesome!

Hail
02-24-2015, 05:50 AM
Been lazy + busy lately. Will try hit 30 before the weekend. xD

bedmaster
02-25-2015, 08:01 AM
Rarely playing AL anymore :( i now play games which im good at lol like CoC, 8Ball and Brave Trials

nicflamel
02-26-2015, 12:50 AM
Hahaha.. Looks like everyone's been lazy / busy with other things.

I usually go online too just to craft heart kits to get myself some wings.... and mess around with MOTD.

Hurray for MOTD!

nevercan
02-26-2015, 02:13 AM
Hahaha.. Looks like everyone's been lazy / busy with other things.

I usually go online too just to craft heart kits to get myself some wings.... and mess around with MOTD.

Hurray for MOTD!i have seen you mes with the MOTD :p
If you need an l and an o essence il give them to you.

nicflamel
02-26-2015, 02:18 AM
i have seen you mes with the MOTD :p
If you need an l and an o essence il give them to you.

Guilt as charged!

Yeeeeeey~ Love Letters! I'm not online now though. I'm secretly charging my phone in an outlet here in the office. Hahahahaha... I actually feel a little bad buying love letters from the auction. Makes me feel pathetic. LOL

nevercan
02-26-2015, 02:23 AM
Lmao :p when i see yoi they are yours.
Luckely they dont cost that much :)

Forsait
02-28-2015, 01:32 PM
Good luck with guild nic!

nicflamel
03-03-2015, 12:51 AM
Hello Keepers of <The Stone>!

Announcement for those who are aiming to be a member of <Enigmatic>, please read this:

From Candylicks (Enigmatic Officer):

"RECRUITING IS CLOSED. We have decided that our family (Enigmatic) has grown enough, perhaps too much as of late. It's starting to run away from what the original intent was and that is a tight knit group of quality players who know their stuff or are willing to learn. We are going to take the time between now and expansion to continue to improve our family and current roster, as we have been doing over the last few weeks with running everyone in the elite maps in the Tour of Arlor. Also, we will be taking a closer look at who has recruiter status and making some changes to the line up. Stay tuned!!!!"

STS is now preparing for the release of the expansion, which means there will be a new level cap. Hurray! Use the time you have until then to prepare for it. Buy gear that could help you make your way through the upcoming maps and could make you run elites fairly well.

Have fun!!!

:love_heart: Nic

nevercan
03-03-2015, 02:05 AM
Hello Keepers of <The Stone>!

Announcement for those who are aiming to be a member of <Enigmatic>, please read this:

From Candylicks (Enigmatic Officer):

"RECRUITING IS CLOSED. We have decided that our family (Enigmatic) has grown enough, perhaps too much as of late. It's starting to run away from what the original intent was and that is a tight knit group of quality players who know their stuff or are willing to learn. We are going to take the time between now and expansion to continue to improve our family and current roster, as we have been doing over the last few weeks with running everyone in the elite maps in the Tour of Arlor. Also, we will be taking a closer look at who has recruiter status and making some changes to the line up. Stay tuned!!!!"

STS is now preparing for the release of the expansion, which means there will be a new level cap. Hurray! Use the time you have until then to prepare for it. Buy gear that could help you make your way through the upcoming maps and could make you run elites fairly well.

Have fun!!!

You may have fun to :p

nicflamel
03-05-2015, 04:39 AM
For those who are wondering,

The Portal will stay up until Monday, March 9, 2015; CST.

Entering the portal gives you the chance to fight a troll: Hugthulu

We'll have the weekend to farm the following items from the Troll:
- Lovecraft chest
- A Hauntlet Coin
- A Dragkin Tooth
- A Story Token
- An Ankh
- Gold

The Lovecraft chests will grant you any of the following items when opened:
- Candy Hearts
- Love Elixirs
- Gold
- 3 different Lovecrafting Vanities: Hugthulu Wings, Red/Gold Cupid Outfits, and Golden Lovecraft Masks

Currently, the vanities that we could get from these chests are non-tradeable.
Lovecrafting chests are tradeable and can be bought from the auction.

Have fun!

Volnage
03-07-2015, 09:09 AM
Hi there Nicflamel. I was wondering If you guy's were recruiting in <The Stone>? If so please leave a reply, Thank you.

~Volnage

Forsait
03-07-2015, 09:27 AM
Hi there Nicflamel. I was wondering If you guy's were recruiting in <The Stone>? If so please leave a reply, Thank you.

~Volnage

Hi Volnage!guild <The Stone> is no reqs.still,so you can pm me or member of The Stone to join :D!

nevercan
03-08-2015, 02:54 PM

~Volnage
If you like i can invite you

nicflamel
03-09-2015, 02:21 AM

~Volnage

Hi Volnage,

I only had the opportunity to check on the forums today. I haven't seen your name in the guild yet. So i'm assuming you haven't been invited yet. There are no requirements and yes, we are recruiting. Feel free to add me or any of the recruiters :)

^ those guys right there are usually online.

nevercan
03-09-2015, 11:30 AM
Hi Volnage,

I only had the opportunity to check on the forums today. I haven't seen your name in the guild yet. So i'm assuming you haven't been invited yet. There are no requirements and yes, we are recruiting. Feel free to add me or any of the recruiters :)

^ those guys right there are usually online.
He wasnt on when i was -.-

jirahlicious
03-09-2015, 05:47 PM
Test

nicflamel
03-10-2015, 06:15 AM
Test

uhmm... passed?

:victorious:

bedmaster
03-10-2015, 06:23 AM
uhmm... passed?

:victorious:
Lool

bedmaster
03-11-2015, 12:29 AM
Hi all, i had enuf pvp on bedmaster so i returned to the stone xD i also got a lv34 mage from a friend, ign Exeldor, also in the stone now. Surprised to see the MOTD today new event coming soon :D

nevercan
03-11-2015, 01:36 AM
Hi all, i had enuf pvp on bedmaster so i returned to the stone xD i also bought a lv34 mage from a friend, ign Exeldor, also in the stone now. Surprised to see the MOTD today new event coming soon :D

Winter is coming :O
Lol

nicflamel
03-11-2015, 01:41 AM
Hi all, i had enuf pvp on bedmaster so i returned to the stone xD i also bought a lv34 mage from a friend, ign Exeldor, also in the stone now. Surprised to see the MOTD today new event coming soon :D

Cool! A new member! Yey! I've been working on the event for 2 weeks now, but I've been waiting for the lovecraft event to end first since everyone was still busy farming for the vanities.

:)

xnorwayx
03-11-2015, 01:42 AM

Pst... buying/selling accounts is illegal :O

nevercan
03-11-2015, 01:44 AM
Only on forums is illeagel in game is your own responsibility. Ssst dont say anyone

xnorwayx
03-11-2015, 01:45 AM
only on forums is illeagel in game is your own responsibility. Ssst dont say anyone
looool :p

Xan
03-11-2015, 02:00 AM
Cool! A new member! Yey! I've been working on the event for 2 weeks now, but I've been waiting for the lovecraft event to end first since everyone was still busy farming for the vanities.

wow new event.. *wink wink*

bedmaster
03-11-2015, 02:30 AM
O.o ok ty for info. Edited post xD

bedmaster
03-11-2015, 02:32 AM

Yaay new event confirmed :D and this one really motivates me to recruit xD cant wait for prizes announcement

nicflamel
03-11-2015, 05:51 AM
WHAT:
RECRUIT FOR LOOT 2 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?214418-Keepers-of-lt-The-Stone-gt-Recruit-for-Loot-2)

WHEN:
START: March 15, 2015 (1:00 AM - SGT)
END: March 21, 2015 (1:00 AM - SGT)

WHERE:
Arlor

xnorwayx
03-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Lol steptokil removed xxruizhe

nevercan
03-12-2015, 12:13 PM
Lol steptokil removed xxruizhe
do you mind?

xnorwayx
03-12-2015, 12:14 PM
do you mind?
Start AL--->Click Play--->Look in the chat--->Read MOTD.

nevercan
03-12-2015, 12:30 PM
Start AL--->Click Play--->Look in the chat--->Read MOTD.ok if the servr is up again i wil do (maybe)

xnorwayx
03-12-2015, 12:35 PM
ok if the servr is up again i wil do (maybe)
Ahhahah

nicflamel
03-13-2015, 01:23 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT:

<The Stone> Will be having a Guild Check on its Active and Inactive members:

- Players who fail to reach Level 15, by March 31, 2015, Singapore time will be considered Inactive and will be booted out of the guild.
- There will now be a level requirement for the guild: Level 15

Thanks!

And don't forget:

WHAT:
RECRUIT FOR LOOT 2 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?214418-Keepers-of-lt-The-Stone-gt-Recruit-for-Loot-2)

WHEN:
START: March 15, 2015 (1:00 AM - SGT)
END: March 21, 2015 (1:00 AM - SGT)

WHERE:
Arlor

Much love from Nicolas Flamel and Lapis Philosophorum!

nicflamel
03-13-2015, 01:40 AM
A Guild Event Line-up has been added!

bedmaster
03-13-2015, 02:25 AM
A Guild Event Line-up has been added!
So after this event its gonna be search for the stone event? Nice event names xD sounds real fun

Xan
03-13-2015, 03:36 AM
Guild Events Line-up:
TAG! You're it!
Recruit For Loot!
Kill or be Killed!
Search for the Stone!
Minority Wins!
The Vote-up!
Hitman on the Run!

wow...so many guild events to look forward too! XD

bedmaster
03-13-2015, 03:38 AM
Im interested in Minority Wins... ill win then :p

nicflamel
03-13-2015, 03:52 AM
Im interested in Minority Wins... ill win then :p

Ooooh!

Minority Wins is my personal favorite!

nicflamel
03-13-2015, 04:02 AM

I added more.

nicflamel
03-13-2015, 04:04 AM
So after this event its gonna be search for the stone event? Nice event names xD sounds real fun

Not necessarily. The guild event that will go live next will be announced.
When it goes live depends on the prizes available.

For now, let's focus on Recruit for Loot 2. You guys should already have players in mind to invite by now. Also, don't forget to give em a warm welcome. A warm guild is a happy guild.

Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to help them level up while the event runs. Remember: the higher their level is at the END of the game, the higher the points you get.

bedmaster
03-13-2015, 05:42 AM
Not necessarily. The guild event that will go live next will be announced.
When it goes live depends on the prizes available.

For now, let's focus on Recruit for Loot 2. You guys should already have players in mind to invite by now. Also, don't forget to give em a warm welcome. A warm guild is a happy guild.

Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to help them level up while the event runs. Remember: the higher their level is at the END of the game, the higher the points you get.

Omg never thought of that
thx nic!

bedmaster
03-13-2015, 09:11 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/13/f5c8dc266ca3db46884e39cb2c26e795.jpg

nicflamel
03-13-2015, 09:45 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/13/f5c8dc266ca3db46884e39cb2c26e795.jpg

Ahahahahaha...

I'm laughing coz... well... He looks so wimpy. :emmersed:

bedmaster
03-15-2015, 02:16 AM
*deleted*

nicflamel
03-15-2015, 04:37 AM
Keepers of <The Stone> Present:
Who Goes There!?

What:
Who Goes There!?

When: Pending Dates
Batch 1: March 19, 2015: 1AM SGT
batch 2: March 19, 2015: 9AM SGT

Please use this time converter to synchronize your time with SGT (Singapore):
TIME CONVERTER (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)

Where:
Arlor

Who can play:
Keepers of <The Stone>

More on that here:
Who Goes There!? (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?214956-Keepers-of-lt-The-Stone-gt-Present-Who-Goes-There!)

Cursebaby
03-16-2015, 08:04 AM
The stone is the most helpful lvl up guild :smile:. The officers always help you no matter where as long as they can do it. I love this guild!

ColdBlahd
03-16-2015, 03:56 PM
The Stone: Lapis Philosophorum

“Make of a man and woman a circle; then a quadrangle; out of this a triangle;
make again a circle, and you will have the Stone of the Wise.”

Better known as the Philosophers' Stone, a legendary alchemical substance said to be capable of turning base metals such as lead into gold. It is also believed to be an elixir of life, useful for rejuvenation and possibly for achieving immortality; for many centuries, it has been the most sought-after goal in alchemy.

<The Stone> can be found in the world of Arlor. The Keepers of <The Stone> shares it's secrets to the worthy, aiding its followers to achieving richness and wealth as they venture on their quest, guiding mighty warriors of Arlor to greatness!

Guild Vision:
- To assist its followers towards richness and wealth by hosting Guild Events;
- To share it's secrets, knowledge, and skill;
- To build a fun community with respect and friendship at its core.

Officer Requirements:
- Must be knowledgeable of the ways of a merchant;
- Must be willing to help the guild members on their ventures;
- Level 15+

Guild Requirements:
- Must treat his fellow Keepers with respect,
- Level 15+

Guild Master:
Nicflamel

Officers:
Froxanthar / Froxiebutt
Phobik / Thelmpaler
Beautifulhero
Horgs
Xnorwayx
Uguaga
Xanthene
Niederxmage
Steptokil
Touchaclass
Leamsmurf
Alighn
Gooduncle
Uzizeiabe

Guild Events Line-up:
Recruit For Loot!
Lovestoned!
Kill or be Killed!
Search for the Stone!
Minority Wins!
The Vote-up!
Who goes there!?
We Be Paparazzis!
The Nth Caller!
Hitman on the Run!

Arlor Events Line-up:
TAG! You're it!
Lovelust in Arlor!
Paparazzis in Arlor!

Hey could I join?

nicflamel
03-17-2015, 01:12 AM
The stone is the most helpful lvl up guild :smile:. The officers always help you no matter where as long as they can do it. I love this guild!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

nicflamel
03-17-2015, 01:15 AM
Hey could I join?

Of course!

I can't go online until 8-ish hours from now 'cause I just arrived at work.

Send me a friend request so I can add you later.

Or maybe you can catch the other members online. They'll be more than happy to invite you.

bedmaster
03-17-2015, 03:38 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.coma/v2/15/03/17/4d5eab2d9c98f58c59bf91436bef19c1.jpgleveling up together :D

Hey could I join?
Ok im ol now, pm me plaviskz :D

nicflamel
03-19-2015, 02:21 AM
WHO GOES THERE!?

Here are the results:

BATCH 1:

Question 1:
<The Stone>: How many breakable square crates can be found in Brackenridge: Forest?
Correct Answer: 10
10 points awarded to: Olympicgod

Question 2:
<The Stone>: How many Kraag cannons can be fired in Kraag City?
Correct Answer: 9

Question 3:
<The Stone>: How many pink/yellow flags can be found in Brackenridge: Brackenridge?
Correct Answer: 16
10 points awarded to: Nobody (NO ONE GOT THE CORRECT ANSWER *facepalm* LOL)

Question 4:
<The Stone>: How many cannons can be found in Ydra Forest: Rook's Nest?
10 points awarded to: Diuicata

Question 5:
<The Stone>: How many breakable round barrels can be found in Brackenridge: Aqueducts?
Correct Answer: 14
10 points awarded to: Uguaga

Question 6:
<The Stone>: How many round tables can be found in the tavern in Windmoore?
Correct Answer: 6
10 points awarded to: Surgeonodeath

Question 7:
<The Stone>: How many Chairs can be found in the tavern in Kraag City?
Correct Answer: 32
10 points awarded to: Suregeonodeath

Question 8:
<The Stone>: How many cannon balls lay around Patrick in Kraag City?
Correct Answer: 12

TIE BREAKER: For Olympicgod, Surgeonodeath, and Diuicata who were tied at 20 points
<The Stone>: Complete the sentence: The statue in Windmoore City was chiseled in the liking of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Correct Answer: King Dude

FINAL TALLY:

Gran Prize Winner:

Surgeonodeath: 30 Points
Prize Received: Leprechaun Pendant

Conosolation Prize winners:

Diuicata: 20 Points
Prize Received: 25% Luck Elixir + Ethyl's Egg

Olympicgod: 20 Points

Uguaga: 10 points
Prize received: 25% Luck Elixir

BATCH 2:

Question 1:
<The Stone>: What is the complete name of the boss found in Watcher's Tomb 1?
Correct Answer: Fractured Fel
10 points awarded to: Uzibearide

Question 2:
<The Stone>: What is the complete name of the boss found in Kraag Tomb 1?
Correct Answer: Murax

Question 3:
<The Stone>: How many lady witches can be found in Watcher's Tomb 1?

Question 4:
<The Stone>: How many bridges can be found in Brackenridge: Gold Mine?
Correct Answer: 3
10 points awarded to: Enigiarid

Question 5:
<The Stone>: How many windows do we have in <The Stone> Guild Hall?
Correct Answer: 5
10 points awarded to: Plaviskz

Question 6:
<The Stone>: What is the complete name of the lady with a mirror in Windmoore City?
Correct Answer: Vida Salon

Question 7:
<The Stone>: How many eggs lay around Klaas in Traveler's Outpost?

Question 8:
<The Stone>: What is the complete name of the lady with a mirror in Kraag City?
Correct Answer: Birgit
10 points awarded to: Bozsangas

FINAL TALLY:

Gran Prize Winner:

Plaviskz: 30 Points

Uzibearide: 20 Points

Uguaga: 10 Points
Prize Received: 25% Luck Elixir

Enigiarid: 10 points
Prize received: Ethyl's Egg

Bozsangas: 10 points

Thank you to everyone who participated in the event!
Viva Lapis Philosophorum!

:love_heart: Nicolas Flamel

bedmaster
03-19-2015, 02:27 AM
WHO GOES THERE!?

Here are the results:

BATCH 1:

Question 1:
: How many breakable square crates can be found in Brackenridge: Forest?

Question 2:
: How many Kraag cannons can be fired in Kraag City?

Question 3:
: How many pink/yellow flags can be found in Brackenridge: Brackenridge?
Correct Answer: 16
10 points awarded to: Nobody (NO ONE GOT THE CORRECT ANSWER *facepalm* LOL)

Question 4:
: How many cannons can be found in Ydra Forest: Rook's Nest?

Question 5:
: How many breakable round barrels can be found in Brackenridge: Aqueducts?
Correct Answer: 14

Question 6:
: How many round tables can be found in the tavern in Windmoore?
Correct Answer: 6

Question 7:
: How many Chairs can be found in the tavern in Kraag City?
Correct Answer: 32
10 points awarded to: Suregeonodeath

Question 8:
: How many cannon balls lay around Patrick in Kraag City?
Correct Answer: 12

TIE BREAKER: For Olympicgod, Surgeonodeath, and Diuicata who were tied at 20 points
: Complete the sentence: The statue in Windmoore City is was chiseled in the liking of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Correct Answer: King Dude

FINAL TALLY:

Gran Prize Winner:

Surgeonodeath: 30 Points

Diuicata: 20 Points

Olympicgod: 20 Points

Uguaga: 10 points
Prize received: 25% Luck Elixir

BATCH 2:

Question 1:
: What is the complete name of the boss found in Watcher's Tomb 1?
Correct Answer: Fractured Fel

Question 2:
: What is the complete name of the boss found in Kraag Tomb 1?
Correct Answer: Murax

Question 3:
: How many lady witches can be found in Watcher's Tomb 1?

Question 4:
: How many bridges can be found in Brackenridge: Gold Mine?
Correct Answer: 3
10 points awarded to: Enigiarid

Question 5:
: How many windows do we have in Guild Hall?

Question 6:
: What is the complete name of the lady with a mirror in Windmoore City?
Correct Answer: Vida Salon

Question 7:
: How many eggs lay around Klaas in Traveler's Outpost?

Question 8:
: What is the complete name of the lady with a mirror in Kraag City?
Correct Answer: Birgit
10 points awarded to: Bozsangas

FINAL TALLY:

Gran Prize Winner:

Plaviskz: 30 Points

Uzibearide: 20 Points

Uguaga: 10 Points
Prize Received: 25% Luck Elixir

Enigiarid: 10 points

Bozsangas: 10 points

Thank you to everyone who participated in the event!
Viva Lapis Philosophorum!

:love_heart: Nicolas Flamel
:O u wrote them down? Nice lolol
Ty for the lep btw :D

nicflamel
03-19-2015, 02:39 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Just a quick reminder:

<The Stone> Will be having a Guild Check on its Active and Inactive members:

- Players who fail to reach Level 15, by March 31, 2015, Singapore time will be considered Inactive and will be booted out of the guild.
- There will now be a level requirement for the guild: Level 15
- The new level requirement will be implemented then.

Thanks!

acewasabi
03-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Hi everyone it's Uzibearide, I made a forum account :) thanks for the event yesterday I <3 my Ethyl. Looking forward to the next one!

acewasabi
03-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Oh and can someone tell me the best way to take screen shots? I'm on Android. Will I have to connect my tablet to PC to upload?

Mewtuh
03-19-2015, 06:37 PM
Oh and can someone tell me the best way to take screen shots? I'm on Android. Will I have to connect my tablet to PC to upload?

How to take a screenshot on most android phones: Pressing the Power and Home buttons (or volume up button) at the same time will grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard. (You need to hold the Power button slightly before pressing the Home button, then hold them both down.)

And u can download a App called Tapatalk. Easier way to check out a forum on ur phone. I think u can also upload screenshots with that app.

:banana: disco disco woot woot :D

nicflamel
03-20-2015, 01:23 AM
Hi everyone it's Uzibearide, I made a forum account :) thanks for the event yesterday I <3 my Ethyl. Looking forward to the next one!

Yeeeeey! Uzi! Congrats on making an account! Don't forget to check out the AL Contest Section from time to time. That's were we post event announcements and event rules. You can also find some guides and tips on quests, skill build, updates, and many more in the forums!

Also! I love handing out Ethyl as prizes for events because Ethyl is my all time favorite pet. He gives a good stat boost, awesome Active skill for mob control. And his damage is boss!

nicflamel
03-20-2015, 01:32 AM

How to take a screenshot on most android phones: Pressing the Power and Home buttons (or volume up button) at the same time will grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard. (You need to hold the Power button slightly before pressing the Home button, then hold them both down.)

And u can download a App called Tapatalk. Easier way to check out a forum on ur phone. I think u can also upload screenshots with that app.

:banana: disco disco woot woot :D

Yep! It's best to google how to take a screenshot on your phone since different models have different ways on how to take a screenie. Once you do, the photo usually goes into your Gallery.

And you can post screenshots directly from your phone by downloading Tapatalk. If you would rather post a screenie using a computer, you can connect it to your computer, or just send the screenshot to your email address and get it from there.

When you click "Reply to a thread".. look for that icon and upload the photo you took.

:banana: Disco Disco Woot Woot~

Xan
03-20-2015, 05:22 AM
too bad i missed out the contest..looking forward for the next contest to participate. XD

bedmaster
03-20-2015, 05:42 AM
too bad i missed out the contest..looking forward for the next contest to participate. XD
Same, waitin for next event... but lets give nic some sleep first lol he woke up at 2am to do first batch xD

nicflamel
03-20-2015, 05:43 AM

Hey Xanthene! How've you been? You haven't been online much.

nicflamel
03-20-2015, 05:45 AM
Hey guys,

Critallday wishes to join. I can't come on at the moment coz I'm at work right now. Would any of you guys mind inviting him?

bedmaster
03-20-2015, 05:50 AM
Hey guys,

Critallday wishes to join. I can't come on at the moment coz I'm at work right now. Would any of you guys mind inviting him?
Tell him to pm me @plaviskz :D hes not ol atm is he?
Edit: im off now xD

Xan
03-20-2015, 07:02 AM
Hey Xanthene! How've you been? You haven't been online much.

Hey Nic, i do online..maybe i was sleeping during the contest..lol

Xan
03-20-2015, 07:03 AM
Same, waitin for next event... but lets give nic some sleep first lol he woke up at 2am to do first batch xD

excited for the next event...XD

nicflamel
03-20-2015, 07:58 AM
Hey Nic, i do online..maybe i was sleeping during the contest..lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOL! You didn't even make it to 1 batch. ahahaha.. I think Ugudada and Beutifulhero are planning out a little event for the weekend. Join then!

nicflamel
03-20-2015, 07:59 AM
Tell him to pm me @plaviskz :D hes not ol atm is he?
Edit: im off now xD

Thanks Plaviskz.. I told him to invite you as a friend so you''d see when he comes online. He said he already sent you one.

Super thanks!!!!

bedmaster
03-20-2015, 08:11 AM
Thanks Plaviskz.. I told him to invite you as a friend so you''d see when he comes online. He said he already sent you one.

Super thanks!!!!
:D super npppp
Edit: Critallday has joined this guild! Welcome :D

Mewtuh
03-20-2015, 05:35 PM
I'm organizing a small scrabble event for this sunday together with Beautifulhero. :) The time will be spontaneous^^

bedmaster
03-20-2015, 09:32 PM
I'm organizing a small scrabble event for this sunday together with Beautifulhero. :) The time will be spontaneous^^
:DDDD im innnn

nicflamel
03-21-2015, 01:00 AM
Ooooooh! I'm excited for this! Scrabble!!!

nevercan
03-21-2015, 05:46 AM
Hey al of <the stone> im sorry i coudnt be there ( wasnt able to logij for 5 days long story wel actually mot but nevermind)
I hope ya al enjoyed the event and are happy with the prices and il wil be looking foorward to the next event :)

bedmaster
03-21-2015, 06:22 AM
Hey al of <the stone> im sorry i coudnt be there ( wasnt able to logij for 5 days long story wel actually mot but nevermind)
I hope ya al enjoyed the event and are happy with the prices and il wil be looking foorward to the next event :)
Oh :( ok thx, guild has really grown now thx to new, active, recruit maniac members xD

Gregian Tiu
03-21-2015, 07:34 PM
can i join guild my name is gargiann lvl 20

bedmaster
03-21-2015, 08:26 PM
can i join guild my name is gargiann lvl 20
Sure, add me plaviskz ill invite u to guild :D
Edit: he joined :D

bedmaster
03-22-2015, 08:41 AM
Guild pic, before scrabble event :D
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/22/790cfa6fa382c2ced4b8ed6fc9ab9a9f.jpg
Forgot to take pic after nic arrived xD

Xan
03-22-2015, 08:43 AM
scrabble event batch 1 with guildies :victorious:

nevercan
03-22-2015, 10:10 AM
128954there i can see my beutiful rouge on :) to badbedmasters dova ruins it with his aa :, (

Dragoonclaws
03-22-2015, 01:32 PM
Hellow :)

Mewtuh
03-22-2015, 02:08 PM

Haha :D

nevercan
03-22-2015, 02:52 PM

128986nooooo! Did i mis that? :(

Dragoonclaws
03-22-2015, 03:38 PM
nooooo! Did i mis that? :(

We had a wonderful NICname discussion xD

bedmaster
03-22-2015, 07:36 PM
there i can see my beutiful rouge on :) to badbedmasters dova ruins it with his aa :, (
Lol xan has good timing xD
Ty for event :D i won a few times

Mewtuh
03-22-2015, 07:45 PM
Thanks everyone the Scrabble event was fun. A big thank u also to nicflamel and Dragoonclaws who donated most of the prizes and to my co-host Beautifulhero. :) Grats to all winners!!

:banana: disco disco woot woot :banana:

bedmaster
03-23-2015, 12:10 AM
Thanks everyone the Scrabble event was fun. A big thank u also to nicflamel and Dragoonclaws who donated most of the prizes and to my co-host Beautifulhero. :) Grats to all winners!!

Post the results pls so i can see my competitors lol

bedmaster
03-23-2015, 12:12 AM

Accidental duplication, sorry xDremove pls ty

bedmaster
03-23-2015, 12:23 AM
Thanks everyone
the Scrabble event was fun. A big thank u also to nicflamel and Dragoonclaws who donated most of the prizes and to my co-host Beautifulhero. :) Grats to all winners!!

I accidentally posted another multiplied post sorry ><delete this post pls ty

bedmaster
03-23-2015, 12:46 AM
Oops remove the duplicated posts pls sorry lol my internet wad bad i pressed send hundred times

nevercan
03-23-2015, 01:23 AM
Lol xan has good timing xD
Ty for event :D i won a few times
I shoudnt have gone offline when i found out the event was way to hard for my simple brain :/

nicflamel
03-23-2015, 01:35 AM

Guild pic, before scrabble event :D
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/22/790cfa6fa382c2ced4b8ed6fc9ab9a9f.jpg
Forgot to take pic after nic arrived xD

Ooooh! These pictures made me smile on a Monday! Thanks for these!

nicflamel
03-23-2015, 01:39 AM

Don't forget Ugupops and Beautifulbutt! LOL

nevercan
03-23-2015, 01:42 AM
Lol :p

nicflamel
03-23-2015, 01:44 AM
thanks everyone the scrabble event was fun. A big thank u also to nicflamel and dragoonclaws who donated most of the prizes and to my co-host beautifulhero. :) grats to all winners!!

:banana: Disco disco woot woot :banana:

Super thanks to uguaga and beautifulhero for hosting this! And to dragoonclaws for adding prizes!

bedmaster
03-23-2015, 02:43 AM
Cant wait for next eventt :D this is the most beneficial, stash-filling event for me xD

Dragoonclaws
03-23-2015, 07:54 AM

Hellow Ugupops and Mandy Beautifulbutt! (looks like a full name now xD)

Mewtuh
03-23-2015, 11:19 AM
Hellow Ugupops and Mandy Beautifulbutt! (looks like a full name now xD)

Helllllooooo Dragoonbutt :D

Mewtuh
03-23-2015, 11:21 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOL! You didn't even make it to 1 batch. ahahaha.. I think Ugudada and Beutifulhero are planning out a little event for the weekend. Join then!

Xan, I still have ur prizes. :P Haven't met u yet.

-Ugu

:banana: Disco disco woot woot :banana:

nevercan
03-23-2015, 11:24 AM
Helllllooooo Dragoonbutt :D
It is dragoonugly :)

Dragoonclaws
03-23-2015, 02:44 PM
It is dragoonugly :)

My mom forced me to wear these clothes :c

nevercan
03-24-2015, 01:21 AM
My mom forced me to wear these clothes :c

129095Ur grumpy :o what did happen u are so Angry now? What did happen with you???!

nicflamel
03-24-2015, 02:02 AM
Ur grumpy :o what did happen u are so Angry now? What did happen with you???!

I think that outfit explains why he's grumpy. LOL

bedmaster
03-24-2015, 02:28 AM
Wats wrong with those lol i use that on my mage xD

bedmaster
03-24-2015, 09:38 AM
Info: i gave my johanxpvp char to paramoves, so if u see him dats not me xD ty

nevercan
03-24-2015, 09:51 AM
I dont think so, his mom force him to eat dirty food!

nicflamel
03-25-2015, 01:34 AM
Thanks Dragoonclaws for visiting us in <The Stone>!

Have fun visiting other guilds!

bedmaster
03-25-2015, 02:04 AM
Bye dragoon lol

nicflamel
03-25-2015, 04:22 AM
Kill or be Killed 2!

In preparation for the upcoming expansion, <The Stone> once again shares its secrets to its mighty warriors to yield them into shape and prepare them for the rage of the Ren'gol!

What:
Kill or be Killed 2 (PvE Kills Contest)

When:
Starting Date: March 27, 2015 (2:30PM) PHT
Ending Date: April 1, 2015 (11:59PM) PHT

PHT = Philippine Time - Manila

Rules can be found here:
Keepers of <The Stone> Present: Kill or be Killed 2! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?216891-Keepers-of-lt-The-Stone-gt-Present-Kill-or-be-Killed-2!)

Prizes:
Top Sorcerer: 150,000 Gold
Top Rogue: 150,000 Gold
Top Warrior: 150,000 Gold

Consolation Prizes:
2nd placer (Sorcerer): 50,000 Gold
2nd placer (Rogue): 50,000 Gold
2nd placer (Warrior): 50,000 Gold

Good luck!

nicflamel
03-25-2015, 04:26 AM
A Sample Entry Screenshot will be posted on March 27, 2015 (2:30PM) PHT on the the Event Thread.

Thanks!

nevercan
03-25-2015, 10:24 AM
Kill or be Killed 2!

In preparation for the upcoming expansion, <The Stone> once again shares its secrets to its mighty warriors to yield them into shape and prepare them for the rage of the Ren'gol!

What:
Kill or be Killed 2 (PvE Kills Contest)

When:
Starting Date: March 27, 2015 (2:30PM) PHT
Ending Date: April 1, 2015 (11:59PM) PHT

PHT = Philippine Time - Manila

Rules can be found here:
Keepers of <The Stone> Present: Kill or be Killed 2! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?216891-Keepers-of-lt-The-Stone-gt-Present-Kill-or-be-Killed-2!)

Prizes:
Top Sorcerer: 150,000 Gold
Top Rogue: 150,000 Gold
Top Warrior: 150,000 Gold

Consolation Prizes:
2nd placer (Sorcerer): 50,000 Gold
2nd placer (Rogue): 50,000 Gold
2nd placer (Warrior): 50,000 Gold

Good luck!
Why dont you show guild title on the pic? :c

nicflamel
03-26-2015, 12:51 AM
Why dont you show guild title on the pic? :c

I'm wearing my guild title, but I checked the "don't show titles" in my settings coz I find it difficult to read the names of other players in towns when they overlap with other names and titles. Too much going on on the screen, so I disabled it. Other players can see me wearing my title through their screens though. I forgot to uncheck it when I took that screenie.

nevercan
03-26-2015, 02:10 AM
I'm wearing my guild title, but I checked the "don't show titles" in my settings coz I find it difficult to read the names of other players in towns when they overlap with other names and titles. Too much going on on the screen, so I disabled it. Other players can see me wearing my title through their screens though. I forgot to uncheck it when I took that screenie.
Zzzzzz lol

nicflamel
03-27-2015, 02:49 AM
SAMPLE ENTRY SCREENIE FOR KILL OF BE KILLED 2:

The Screen shot should show:
- PET DEARY
- KILL / DEATH RATIO
- Guild Name: <The Stone>

Your Officers will be more than happy to take an Entry Screen Shot for you and post them in this thread at any time throughout the event.

You can also submit your Entry Screen Shots to:
arcanethestone@gmail.com

Don't forget to submit/post your FINAL Screen Shot before April 1, 2015; 11:59 PM - PHT.

nicflamel
03-27-2015, 02:01 PM
Hurraaaaay!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/27/0cc4e7c127bd79dcecf67d056a33f4ec.jpg

nevercan
03-27-2015, 02:20 PM
Hurraaaaay!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/27/0cc4e7c127bd79dcecf67d056a33f4ec.jpgGratz!!! I never knew you coud of do that.

nicflamel
03-28-2015, 02:53 AM
Gratz!!! I never knew you coud of do that.

Thanks! Took me a while tho. I died twice, and those two bosses reset. But still.. YEY!

nevercan
03-28-2015, 03:54 AM
Thanks! Took me a while tho. I died twice, and those two bosses reset. But still.. YEY!
Ah thats how you get so many deaths.

nicflamel
03-31-2015, 02:03 AM
Re: Kill or be Killed 2

Don't forget to post your Ending Screen Shots before the deadline:

April 1, 2015; 11:59 PM

If any of the officers isn't online when you want your Screenie to be posted, send it to

arcanethestone@gmail.com

nicflamel
04-01-2015, 11:45 AM
KILL OR BE KILLED 2

Winners of 150,000 Gold:

Almurder
Diuicita
Xanthene

Winners of 50,000 Gold:

Froxanthar
Noobway
Steptokill

Congratulations!

nicflamel
04-01-2015, 08:35 PM
Angel VS Demon

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/01/64a27273e8f9a7812ff3cada02ddc534.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/01/dbd5affcbba3985306720e577ec34743.jpg

nevercan
04-02-2015, 05:30 AM
KILL OR BE KILLED 2

Winners of 150,000 Gold:

Almurder
Diuicita
Xanthene

Winners of 50,000 Gold:

Froxanthar
Noobway
Steptokill

Congratulations!

:) i coud of get more kils if i aint had to work so much in combonation with scool -.-

nicflamel
04-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Yey! These two guys are awesome! Arkapal and Mr dmdrfkr sir!
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/03/7f844366963a6e685679c1cfac628f1e.jpg

nevercan
04-03-2015, 12:37 PM
A trio o.O

nicflamel
04-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Fro is nakie.... Again.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/03/cf81fad92806f777a364295f90f64427.jpg

nevercan
04-03-2015, 12:39 PM
Fro is nakie.... Again.

Tel us something new pls

Mewtuh
04-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Angel VS Demon

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/01/64a27273e8f9a7812ff3cada02ddc534.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/01/dbd5affcbba3985306720e577ec34743.jpg

:encouragement:

bedmaster
04-04-2015, 03:17 AM
Fro is nakie.... Again.

Eh whose frist is that? It blocks my mage :( and who put the boxes there it blocks my rogue zz -.- lol

nevercan
04-04-2015, 12:05 PM
Eh whose frist is that? It blocks my mage :( and who put the boxes there it blocks my rogue zz -.- lol

So we dont need to see you :)

nicflamel
04-15-2015, 10:36 AM
Halfway through April.

Preparations... preparations...

acewasabi
04-16-2015, 12:13 AM
Halfway through April.

exciting! also did frox leave guild, i thought i saw that a few days ago?

nevercan
04-16-2015, 04:53 AM
Halfway through April.

witch preparations? For being more actif? :D