PDA

View Full Version : custom items anyone?

superss
02-27-2011, 11:17 AM
here is what i was thinking. for level 56s there could be templates. (the crown would be one of them) templates for staffs, armor, shields, bows etc. there could be an art building were you could take these templates and craft them into their corresponding items. you can take these items to a machine were you may color them as you wish! the coloring you could pick detail, (trimming on item) gems, (you know what that is) highlight (the sparkles or effect the item puts off. for example when you complete a set the sparkles that come off you could customize) base, (the base color of the item) and shade (the parts shaded in the item). please respond with your concerns and ideas on the subject thanks.

Major
02-27-2011, 11:29 AM
Well crafting has just been introduced and I'm sure it will only get better and better...I hope lol. It would be awesome to craft your equipment to the way you want it to look. Everyone would stand out more and be more personalized. I like the idea superss!

superss
02-27-2011, 11:35 AM
thanks major!

superglut2
02-27-2011, 11:47 AM
Love the idea.

Xavrod
02-27-2011, 09:00 PM
Good idea but this will Probably take LONG time

EpicLol
02-28-2011, 12:51 AM
as cool as this would be it probably wouldnt be an easy code

superss
02-28-2011, 08:02 PM
yah i considered that but i dont know what to do about that :/ hmmmm still hope it can come through!