PDA

View Full Version : So hows the LB vanity goes ?

Bunny♥
01-08-2015, 03:29 AM
just wanna know, do they even sell? Are there good buyers who are willing to pay for them? If so, how many are they? few? or tons?

I ran last halloween event and prices was around 20-40m per set - few hours when event ended.
While days passed by, prices of which became lower and no one already buys them.
I have no idea for the new winter LB vanities, I saw few trading them for whim + gold, imbued armor + gold.... so imma expect 30-40mil a set? I didnt see "serious" offers from traders market for them as well... so I am thinking.... The LB reward was a huge failure.

Any confirmation from event runners? How did it go and was it profitable / worth the time to run for 4 weeks straight... ?

In my part, skipping this event made me run to tombs and arena and enjoyed my holidays.
Me and my BF made around 20m minimum from farming and a bit more from merching - just to see the difference of those who ran from LB this event and from those who didnt.

thanks

Volt
01-08-2015, 03:51 AM
There wasn't enough hype for this event. Many were discouraged by the 4 week long event. Others disliked the vanities that came with running the event for lb.

If anything, I would've hoarded eye gems and craftable items rather than running for lb vanities

Cranky
01-08-2015, 05:57 AM
Imo they're ugly vanities, that's why no one offering serious gold for them lol
Fail
Oh god don't get started on that golem vanity xd bwahahahha

Candylicks
01-08-2015, 08:40 AM
Fraline you miss a huge point of the leaderboard running. Have you ever participated? The majority of the LB runners do so for the fun of having their name on there, not to *get rich* from some item given as the prize. Everyone knows leaderboard is very expensive and competitive, and the big prize is just a token of what you went through. Everyone in my guild, and I think we ended up with 5 people on the LB, just wanted the vanity to keep.

The problem with having an arcane item for the rewards is that it fosters cheating, unhealthy game playing behavior, and a rivalry that goes against the nice community that we have here. StS has said they will never repeat the SNS-type reward for the event LB again. In addition, a large population of the legends players are unable to keep up with the LB because they are working professionals, or students with limited game-play. Once you add in the element of arcane it just creates chaos and unfairness in the game.

I think the unique vanities will hold value, let's face it vanity are really the ONE thing that keeps and goes up in value in this game. We can't expect right after the event when the most of these items are in the game that the price skyrockets. It takes time.

davidvilla
01-08-2015, 09:15 AM
For me this event was boring. I didn't even aimed for platinum tier. The gems were more cheap at auction rather than farming all the way through such hard tier.

Comparing Halloween and this event reward, I think Halloween designs, theme, purpose to run was clearly motivative unlike winter. I Felt great effort missing on winter vanity designs. And this was indeed a long event.
# noexcuses

Bunny♥
01-08-2015, 09:17 AM
Fraline you miss a huge point of the leaderboard running. Have you ever participated? The majority of the LB runners do so for the fun of having their name on there, not to *get rich* from some item given as the prize. Everyone knows leaderboard is very expensive and competitive, and the big prize is just a token of what you went through. Everyone in my guild, and I think we ended up with 5 people on the LB, just wanted the vanity to keep.

The problem with having an arcane item for the rewards is that it fosters cheating, unhealthy game playing behavior, and a rivalry that goes against the nice community that we have here. StS has said they will never repeat the SNS-type reward for the event LB again. In addition, a large population of the legends players are unable to keep up with the LB because they are working professionals, or students with limited game-play. Once you add in the element of arcane it just creates chaos and unfairness in the game.

I think the unique vanities will hold value, let's face it vanity are really the ONE thing that keeps and goes up in value in this game. We can't expect right after the event when the most of these items are in the game that the price skyrockets. It takes time.

candy, I am addressing it to those who are selling the vanities and not keeping them. Obviously, they are those runners who are not into just fame for being in leaderboard but still into aiming on something profitable. Look on those who ran for LB and selling their vanities out, there are only few who ran into LB just for fame / keeping the vanities for collections but I do believe marjority are still for profit believing it will help them earn more or what so ever.

My thread doesnt point out that LB needs to have another arcane egg reward either, all I want to know is if it was profitable, like any other smart runners did. Who will do a 4 week run to compete and not owning anything but fame.. I only know few but it doesnt mean all of them does.

Also, I do participated from LB starting from goblin down to Halloween events, I both know how eggs and vanities differ a lot esp on how they are in the market. Still, competition is there even they changes prizes from eggs to vanities. Did u saw Halloween leaderboard after it ended? I wont want to mention, theres obviously still "flames" between the ranks on 25 and 26, right? So I dont think vanities does maintain peace on LB competition, as stated, it is still a competition.

Candylicks
01-08-2015, 10:21 AM
The LB reward was a huge failure.

No way. The leaderboard winners are proud of their vanity!!! They threw down hard even with the understanding the vanity would be a tough sell. This doesn't mean the vanity reward is a failure, it's more indicative to the economy problems in the game and the majority of people simply don't have a ton of gold to buy them now. With the introduction of another set of mythic weapons, that weekend when arcanes flooded the market on double odds weekend, and the high cost of running elite tombs at first, the majority of the player base is simply tapped out.

Again, huge congrats and KUDOS to the LB runners. You guys really deserve these vanities, 4 weeks is a long time for leaderboard.

Fraline just watch and see, both the Halloween and Winter vanity will rise in value once we all recoup a little bit from the current economy woes.

nevercan
01-08-2015, 10:35 AM
No way. The leaderboard winners are proud of their vanity!!! They threw down hard even with the understanding the vanity would be a tough sell. This doesn't mean the vanity reward is a failure, it's more indicative to the economy problems in the game and the majority of people simply don't have a ton of gold to buy them now. With the introduction of another set of mythic weapons, that weekend when arcanes flooded the market on double odds weekend, and the high cost of running elite tombs at first, the majority of the player base is simply tapped out.

Again, huge congrats and KUDOS to the LB runners. You guys really deserve these vanities, 4 weeks is a long time for leaderboard.

Fraline just watch and see, both the Halloween and Winter vanity will rise in value once we all recoup a little bit from the current economy woes.for some its an failur and for some it isnt.

CouchPass
01-08-2015, 10:39 AM
I have asked many people if they were ok with what they got. People come into leaderboard competition's knowing that it might not be what they want. Besides, they all saw the vanities before too, so they should have made their decision then. I personally like the Ice Golem vanity because I can brag that I'm a Glacian now. :)

Dex Scene
01-08-2015, 10:51 AM

I too look at LB as a fame. Not as a money making contest!!
A Lb prize is to show off to have fame. To own something unique other non lb runners don't have.
Ty for explaining this well to other people.

Dex Scene
01-08-2015, 10:55 AM
for some its an failur and for some it isnt.
To those it was a failure they shouldn't have gone for the LB.
its not surprising The Lb prize is not giving any profit. The LB vanities, no banners were not kept hidden.

Kakashis
01-08-2015, 10:57 AM
To me the sorc and the rogue vanities are awesome and worth their price! I fell in love with the rogue and spent all my wealth buying it. It's the first true rare vanity that won't be messed with. Halloween has 80+ sets and jester were gifts that will always come recolor. Arlors if enough people complain eventually may come back as they were purchasable for plat. There were only 28 or 29 for rogue sets and since I will never sell mine that's one less off the market! I paid between 30-40.

As for the warrior yetti, it's so butt ugly and troll like that it's not worth more than 15m.

nevercan
01-08-2015, 10:58 AM
To those it was a failure they shouldn't have gone for the LB.
its not surprising The Lb prize is not giving any profit. The LB vanities, no banners were not kept hidden.
I wasnt meaning anything bad with it...

Dex Scene
01-08-2015, 11:01 AM
I wasnt meaning anything bad with it...
Just saying buddy, there was not failure. Everything were announced and shown before. People who liked em gone for them.

Candylicks
01-08-2015, 12:18 PM
for some its an failur and for some it isnt.

The people running leaderboard knew fully well (1) they would be broke after and (2) the reward is a vanity!

The only failure I see is other people trying to diminish their efforts in running the boards.

RDX
01-08-2015, 12:34 PM
no banners were not kept hidden.

Oh really

Arpluvial
01-08-2015, 03:23 PM
Hey there guys,

I've cleaned up this thread. Let's keep it friendly and forum appropriate.

As moderators, neither Seoratrek nor I have any information that we can provide at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. To clear things up further, please understand that our inability to comment doesn't imply that there were or are banners.

Dex Scene
01-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Oh really
What does it prove?
someone must have asked why no banner this time? And that answer had come.

Also if you see LB, you click the position, you can see the reward. So once again, it was not kept hidden that no banner this time.

RDX
01-08-2015, 03:48 PM
What does it prove?

Also if you see LB, you click the position, you can see the reward. So once again, it was not kept hidden that no banner this time.

Lol its ok i m not gonna fight more this cause they have all rights to modify anything without the knowledge of players .i was tempting cuase everytime lb had a banner and they never said no to the banners this time and in gobling event i think there was no banner reward showing in lb and remember there is no lb banner show in lb of ctf tdm haunlet or timed run and ppl who dnt use forums know that there is always a banner for lb.

But thanks to this we have more ppls who say no banners than the ppl who want banner but dnt use forum.

Next time if u run for ctf lb and get no banner in the end of season dnt come on forums cause there r no banner attached in lb as well nor they advertise in game if there will be banners for timed runs.
Btw m done with this. Theres no point of a solo fight .
---peace----

Bunny♥
01-08-2015, 03:55 PM
ok guys, thanks for the feedback but still, my questions are not yet answered.
As stated, I wanted to see how much the profit goes for those who run to LB and selling their vanity. Its not my concern if most or majority of the lb runners are having fun / not regretting from running the event at all, LOL. Also not my concern if vanities are ugly or what so ever, my thread points on how was it profitable - to those who are selling their vanities.

Hoping those who sold their vanities might reply and not those who are just basing answers from what they observe.
Thanks.

Remiem
01-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Hey, to comment on the banner thing, there are not any leaderboard banners for this event. However, we have been listening to the feedback on this and I do believe we will make LB banners the norm going forward. This time around, the vanities were the only prizes. Thanks for understanding.

Bunny♥
01-08-2015, 03:58 PM
To me the sorc and the rogue vanities are awesome and worth their price! I fell in love with the rogue and spent all my wealth buying it. It's the first true rare vanity that won't be messed with. Halloween has 80+ sets and jester were gifts that will always come recolor. Arlors if enough people complain eventually may come back as they were purchasable for plat. There were only 28 or 29 for rogue sets and since I will never sell mine that's one less off the market! I paid between 30-40.

As for the warrior yetti, it's so butt ugly and troll like that it's not worth more than 15m.

awesome feedback, thanks for sharing.

RDX
01-08-2015, 03:59 PM
What does it prove?

Well the question was so clear and we hoped mods will update us with a sure reply and there was many threads as well from the time of event on .they never bother to reply us.

Bunny♥
01-08-2015, 04:02 PM
rdpro, I think LB stated the prizes already and theres no banner that is indicated, so I think its obviously no banners to be rewarded at all, no confirmation needed. :)

octavos
01-08-2015, 04:14 PM
rdpro, I think LB stated the prizes already and theres no banner that is indicated, so I think its obviously no banners to be rewarded at all, no confirmation needed. :)

ermm, to answer your question...yes it can be profitable. But right now as candy pointed out..many are to broke to purchase those vanities form sellers. I loved halloween ghost "duh right" but as for golem im not gonna buy it unless its a recolor..or sold for plat. Speaking of recolors...its becoming a new trend that I want to see going away. Packing awesomeness into an event means new stuff..not old stuff with a fresh coat of paint.

Time always has benefits to those who wait..like heraldic, carrier..and founder sets....but see "recolors can destroy its value..just because you can obtain a similar item..with a different color. But like holiday alors can retain value (red and green sets)..because winter rage uses the same design and has a cape.

eg: look a the fossils, and other items, in initial release of them of course they are valued high...but with many broke people, these prices drop just as fast.

p.s. I never ran LB for the halloween event i just traded some nice stuff to get what I really wanted...this goes for anything I want in the game. :)

kickazzrogue
01-08-2015, 04:20 PM
There a bad buy i think fraline there prob gonna take a dip in price so id invest then maybe not so much now

kickazzrogue
01-08-2015, 04:23 PM
And something i never understood about people complaining about something like lb vanitiesnot being profitable is the people that own the lb vanities obviously set the market for these so if there not profitable its because u chose to sell it at a price that wasnt so all the balme is to whom set the market that way just saying blame yourselves not someone else sts doesnt set market value on items

RDX
01-08-2015, 04:26 PM
rdpro, I think LB stated the prizes already and theres no banner that is indicated, so I think its obviously no banners to be rewarded at all, no confirmation needed. :);

Yeah the prizes but banner is more than a profitable prize which we can sell .it shows our dedication and hard work towards that specific leadorborad .and as i said in last post theres no update for other lb banners as well .all players who do hard work for lb like flags etc and dnt use forums they all know that lb always give a banner to remember our hard work there is no announcement aftr each season end INGAME that sts will give them banners for next season.banners r to remember ur hard work.
This time 1-50 got no banners .26-50 used plat or gold for being in lb and spent our time for nothing.
In all world ppl ppl join a competition so others will remember them and for money
Same was in al .ppl remember ur hard work when they see cap banners,lb banners,event banners
How we gonna tell our folks that we ran one month in winter event? While others can show thier one or two week hard work

Bunny♥
01-08-2015, 04:32 PM
And something i never understood about people complaining about something like lb vanitiesnot being profitable is the people that own the lb vanities obviously set the market for these so if there not profitable its because u chose to sell it at a price that wasnt so all the balme is to whom set the market that way just saying blame yourselves not someone else sts doesnt set market value on items

at some point, few runners still doing LB rewards as part of their merching tactics - we cant deny it, its a fact.

Although they set expectations on how it should be valued - after it is released / or after few months ; few are still disappointed. Some might aim to be like "i want to gain 10m more when selling this vanity" - ended up selling it cheap - gains 4m profit. Thats how I see why few complains that it wasn't profitable at all. Just IMO.

Bunny♥
01-08-2015, 04:38 PM
;

Yeah the prizes but banner is more than a profitable prize which we can sell .it shows our dedication and hard work towards that specific leadorborad .and as i said in last post theres no update for other lb banners as well .all players who do hard work for lb like flags etc and dnt use forums they all know that lb always give a banner to remember our hard work there is no announcement aftr each season end INGAME that sts will give them banners for next season.banners r to remember ur hard work.
This time 1-50 got no banners .26-50 used plat or gold for being in lb and spent our time for nothing.
In all world ppl ppl join a competition so others will remember them and for money
Same was in al .ppl remember ur hard work when they see cap banners,lb banners,event banners
How we gonna tell our folks that we ran one month in winter event? While others can show thier one or two week hard work

true, I made a thread few days when event started. I always want to collect LB banners but since they didnt respond about the banners, I already think that theres no banners to be handed out at all, by then, I didnt tried to run and just sit my a** of to 41 and farm. Well, much said, sorry for your loss =/

kickazzrogue
01-08-2015, 04:40 PM
Very true but idk they dump 20mil into event then sell the event prize for 20mil or less then complain it wasnt profitable in reality its there fault for setting market that way makes no sense lol

Bunny♥
01-08-2015, 04:45 PM
Very true but idk they dump 20mil into event then sell the event prize for 20mil or less then complain it wasnt profitable in reality its there fault for setting market that way makes no sense lol

I have the same question on halloween vanities as well- how the runners sold it for 7-9mil per set when lowest they can do is 10mil per set (basing the lowest points from the 3 classes). =/

~Venus
01-08-2015, 07:04 PM
ok guys, thanks for the feedback but still, my questions are not yet answered.
As stated, I wanted to see how much the profit goes for those who run to LB and selling their vanity. Its not my concern if most or majority of the lb runners are having fun / not regretting from running the event at all, LOL. Also not my concern if vanities are ugly or what so ever, my thread points on how was it profitable - to those who are selling their vanities.

Hoping those who sold their vanities might reply and not those who are just basing answers from what they observe.
Thanks.

I have a friend who is willing to sell her rogue set for 30m but sadly, no buyers yet. If I am not mistaken, probably 15m profit if it will be sold, not sure tho. Does it answer your question? :)

~Venus
01-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Fraline you miss a huge point of the leaderboard running. Have you ever participated? The majority of the LB runners do so for the fun of having their name on there, not to *get rich* from some item given as the prize.

i doubt, maybe few but not majority.
Who are those people who made threads in forum, shouts in pier and in gc selling for vanities? They merch it, right? Simply means they wanted profit and earn gold from running. I doubt most of them runs for fame cause all i see are people selling the vanities higher than what they spend (obviously) yet theres no buyers who are willing to buy them. Its also other players way of letting themselves gear up, from profits of the vanities, so "not to get rich" doesnt match the real situation. :)

Bellaelda
01-08-2015, 07:34 PM
Hey fraline..

Me and a bunch of my friends all did the lb and there's mixed feelings among us... The rogue sets are selling for the most and they also did the most runs, so it seems like the prices kinda reflect about how much we ran for most of us.

I kinda wanted to keep mine (especially since there's no banner and now I have nothing to remind me of all the hard work), but was broke and wanted to get whim before he disappeared so I traded my golem set for whim, a cpl legendary pets, and a cpl mil.

The mages that I ran with that sold theirs got 20-27m outta them, but I know some sold for less...
The tanks I know have had no luck selling yet and are the most disheartened with this event.
I don't know any rogues selling theirs so I can't add input on how they feel about the prices.

All in all I did make a profit, but wish the prizes were just a bit better... It was a lot of work... And I hope to buy golem suit back when I'm not so broke.

I think that if the prize was whim + vanity me (and everyone I know that ran) would have been much happier... Ppl that wanted to make money could have sold both and collectors would have their rare limited edition vanity.

Just my feelings on how the whole lb thing worked out :-)
Hope that answers some your questions

Bunny♥
01-08-2015, 07:57 PM
I have a friend who is willing to sell her rogue set for 30m but sadly, no buyers yet. If I am not mistaken, probably 15m profit if it will be sold, not sure tho. Does it answer your question? :)

yup, thanks for sharing.

Hey fraline..

Me and a bunch of my friends all did the lb and there's mixed feelings among us... The rogue sets are selling for the most and they also did the most runs, so it seems like the prices kinda reflect about how much we ran for most of us.

I kinda wanted to keep mine (especially since there's no banner and now I have nothing to remind me of all the hard work), but was broke and wanted to get whim before he disappeared so I traded my golem set for whim, a cpl legendary pets, and a cpl mil.

The mages that I ran with that sold theirs got 20-27m outta them, but I know some sold for less...
The tanks I know have had no luck selling yet and are the most disheartened with this event.
I don't know any rogues selling theirs so I can't add input on how they feel about the prices.

All in all I did make a profit, but wish the prizes were just a bit better... It was a lot of work... And I hope to buy golem suit back when I'm not so broke.

I think that if the prize was whim + vanity me (and everyone I know that ran) would have been much happier... Ppl that wanted to make money could have sold both and collectors would have their rare limited edition vanity.

Just my feelings on how the whole lb thing worked out :-)
Hope that answers some your questions

thanks! perfect answer for my question. as what ven stated :

Its also other players way of letting themselves gear up, from profits of the vanities, so "not to get rich" doesnt match the real situation. :)

some do make LB reward as their opportunity to get the things they want from reselling the reward they got, just sad to see theres no banners for you to remind from your hardwork after selling the vanities.

Thrindal
01-08-2015, 08:07 PM
I don't have the time or stamina to run lb but I know some that do. Some told me the expected to get 40-50m. I said from the beginning the would be lucky to get 10m. It appears I was a lot closer to the mark. I know some lb players haven't even had an offer for their vanities. Most will lose money.

The moral of the story is if you run lb for a vanity expecting a profit it probably isn't a good idea.

~Venus
01-09-2015, 02:38 AM
I don't have the time or stamina to run lb but I know some that do. Some told me the expected to get 40-50m. I said from the beginning the would be lucky to get 10m. It appears I was a lot closer to the mark. I know some lb players haven't even had an offer for their vanities. Most will lose money.

The moral of the story is if you run lb for a vanity expecting a profit it probably isn't a good idea.

true, i dont think its the best to earn profit using lb rewards, esp at this moment where everyone is broke but we cant hide the truth that there are still some who do it. Even Leaderboards is not designed to earn profit but to have something that is valuable to keep, still doesnt let all players follow it instead , they still try to merch it. We cant hide it, everyone is shouting in pier selling those vanities.

Universalpro
01-09-2015, 07:11 AM

1. Vanities go up and up as time goes? Hell no. Not anymore aftrr those bans took place. Economy has broken down so much they are just going down. U can see the value of coloured jester/heraldic..
2. Ppl run lb for fun of having their name there? Are u kidding me? There are only 10-20% ppl who actually run for that purpose. I dont wanna run lb, spend tons of energies and sleepless nights just coz i wanna have my name on it.
I dont see any warrs who ran for the fun of it.. They are all selling their vanities.
Some mages/rouges ran for the vanity but theres just a small propotion of them
3. I dont get it how putting an arcane egg as lb reward promote scams or unfairness in the game?
4. Its not our problem that many professionals who are working dont have time to play.. They can just buy the lb reward later if they want to. There are many sellers.

Universalpro
01-09-2015, 07:16 AM
And yeah it was completely useless to run lb.
How much profit did we earn? (-)4-5m i had say.
We made huge losses instead..
I could have easily made 10-15m out of the event if i wasnt running for lb.
And ofc.. Sts is not to blame.. They already showed us the rewards and we agreed to run for it.
The ppl at fault are those stupid lb runners who start selling their vanities for less than what they have spend for it.

And there are hardly any collectors left who actually wanna buy the vanities so its a complete waste.

Candylicks
01-09-2015, 08:33 AM
4. Its not our problem that many professionals who are working dont have time to play..

Yes but us working professionals with limited time to play are the same ones who fund this game by purchasing plat. The SnS was so unfair because we were beat out by people who were farming plat and exploiting the game. StS learned to make things a little more fair and balanced between all kinds of players.

Handing out super rare red items promotes negative behavior in the community. During SnS event we saw a big guild collapse and I remember one person who almost put himself in the hospital trying to keep up. Then, the egg price was so high that most people even the wealthier ones could not afford the egg.

Bellaelda
01-09-2015, 08:46 AM
Yes but us working professionals with limited time to play are the same ones who fund this game by purchasing plat. The SnS was so unfair because we were beat out by people who were farming plat and exploiting the game. StS learned to make things a little more fair and balanced between all kinds of players.

Handing out super rare red items promotes negative behavior in the community. During SnS event we saw a big guild collapse and I remember one person who almost put himself in the hospital trying to keep up. Then, the egg price was so high that most people even the wealthier ones could not afford the egg.

Seems to me if they wanted to actually fix this problem they would add a new pet to the crates or market somehow. There is still no pet that is anywhere near on par with sns.
So now these op pets are even more valuable and completely unobtainable (well unless they accidentally add them to locked again, lol)

So the people that killed themselves for that event are still the luckiest ones in the game imo... and the rest of us are still left with nothing that can possibly be done to catch up or equal them.

JUST MY THOUGHTS :-)

Candylicks
01-09-2015, 08:48 AM
Seems to me if they wanted to actually fix this problem they would add a new pet to the crates or market somehow. There is still no pet that is anywhere near on par with sns.
So now these op pets are even more valuable and completely unobtainable (well unless they accidentally add them to locked again, lol)

So the people that killed themselves for that event are still the luckiest ones in the game imo... and the rest of us are still left with nothing that can possibly be done to catch up or equal them.

JUST MY THOUGHTS :-)

Totally agree with you Bella. Shame they never added SnS to the locked by now or something as good.

Limsi
01-09-2015, 08:50 AM
Just bought an ice spirit set right after a long hiatus. I think it looks awesome especially when partnered with whim bros.

Kakashis
01-09-2015, 12:19 PM
And yeah it was completely useless to run lb.
How much profit did we earn? (-)4-5m i had say.
We made huge losses instead..
I could have easily made 10-15m out of the event if i wasnt running for lb.
And ofc.. Sts is not to blame.. They already showed us the rewards and we agreed to run for it.
The ppl at fault are those stupid lb runners who start selling their vanities for less than what they have spend for it.

And there are hardly any collectors left who actually wanna buy the vanities so its a complete waste.

Yeah, I heard that it was pretty hard to sell most of the vanities and so I thought the price I paid was fair for something this rare! In other events and during the times of plat farmers, this would have easily sold for 80-100m which would have blown me out of the water. When I heard the rogue was selling for 50ish, that was pretty much GG as well! I wish that the rogue's was in the 20's to say the least, I would have still had enough for a bow!

LOL had to literally sell everything but the underwear left on the toon to fund it XD

Oh wells, just all pixels at the end of the day, but now I get to rock it in Jimmy Choo Ice boots with high heels! Time to farm it hard while looking pretty XD

Universalpro
01-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Al has been really boring ever since the bans took place.
Nothing is worth farming/merching since there is no gold in the market

Dex Scene
01-09-2015, 12:35 PM
Well the question was so clear and we hoped mods will update us with a sure reply and there was many threads as well from the time of event on .they never bother to reply us.

I understand what you are saying and also understand its fair to follow the trend with giving away the banners. I personally have no problem with it, but there are lots of people who didn't run the LB just because there were no banners at all. (Usually when banners are given in a contest, its shown in forum or the prizes are shown in LB. Iam talking about event LB. Event LB always shows what the reward is)

If stg give away the banners now, people will rage how they can change their decisions again on behalf to some people.
However I agree they should have had answer properly to people who were looking for clear answer at start.
The thread is about if any profit the LB runners have made if yes how was it. we have gone preety off topic so peace buddy. Later!

mmaachilles211
01-09-2015, 06:12 PM
My entire point to running the lb was to sell my ice golem vanity. I honestly expected to make a good bit of money off of it as I only spent 6 m gold and used one plat bundle to fund the rest of my energy needs. A couple of hours before the event portals closed I posted in the traders market for pre offers and that post is still there sadly because I still can't sell. I personally think the mage and rogue vanities are awesome but to me better gear is more important so I was willing to sell. At this point I'm just trying to get a singe or sam plus gold and not the 40 m I had hoped for :(

Bunny♥
01-09-2015, 08:49 PM
1. Vanities go up and up as time goes? Hell no. Not anymore aftrr those bans took place. Economy has broken down so much they are just going down. U can see the value of coloured jester/heraldic..
2. Ppl run lb for fun of having their name there? Are u kidding me? There are only 10-20% ppl who actually run for that purpose. I dont wanna run lb, spend tons of energies and sleepless nights just coz i wanna have my name on it.
I dont see any warrs who ran for the fun of it.. They are all selling their vanities.
Some mages/rouges ran for the vanity but theres just a small propotion of them
3. I dont get it how putting an arcane egg as lb reward promote scams or unfairness in the game?
4. Its not our problem that many professionals who are working dont have time to play.. They can just buy the lb reward later if they want to. There are many sellers.

1. true, colored jesters went half a price after all the banning and i am afraid it will also do the same on LB vanities. Seeing Halloween and Winter vanities at this moment, they keep pricing down, so should those runners expect that the vanities will get higher as they keep it longer? That would take ages if so just to increase its value again - and with in those time waiting for it to re-rise, 2-4mil more? not a good idea.

2. yes, only few of them who runs into lb with that purpose and they are only countable by fingers. They may be proud cause they are wearing it and walks all over arlor but believe me, those runners who run and spent 20mils would get sad seeing sellers who sells vanities for 19mil, LOL.

Bunny♥
01-09-2015, 08:57 PM
My entire point to running the lb was to sell my ice golem vanity. I honestly expected to make a good bit of money off of it as I only spent 6 m gold and used one plat bundle to fund the rest of my energy needs. A couple of hours before the event portals closed I posted in the traders market for pre offers and that post is still there sadly because I still can't sell. I personally think the mage and rogue vanities are awesome but to me better gear is more important so I was willing to sell. At this point I'm just trying to get a singe or sam plus gold and not the 40 m I had hoped for :(

same thing that happen to my few LB runner friends, gl selling tho, it is indeed hard to sell, esp when everyone in arlor is broke.

Universalpro
01-10-2015, 12:56 AM
1. true, colored jesters went half a price after all the banning and i am afraid it will also do the same on LB vanities. Seeing Halloween and Winter vanities at this moment, they keep pricing down, so should those runners expect that the vanities will get higher as they keep it longer? That would take ages if so just to increase its value again - and with in those time waiting for it to re-rise, 2-4mil more? not a good idea.

2. yes, only few of them who runs into lb with that purpose and they are only countable by fingers. They may be proud cause they are wearing it and walks all over arlor but believe me, those runners who run and spent 20mils would get sad seeing sellers who sells vanities for 19mil, LOL.
Mage vanities are already down to 15-20m if i m not wrong or even lower.
And warr vanity is already down to 10-12m.

Haligali
01-10-2015, 02:58 AM
These vanities will never start to rise, just fall, until they stop this whole lb vanity thing. There will be always a new 'exclusive' vanity, who want the old ones?

Universalpro
01-10-2015, 03:13 AM
These vanities will never start to rise, just fall, until they stop this whole lb vanity thing. There will be always a new 'exclusive' vanity, who want the old ones?
Exactly

Novyaj Zeanreh
01-11-2015, 10:39 PM
Please no more vanity LB rewards next event!;/

grzena1982
01-11-2015, 11:15 PM
Ive bought ice golem mask today for 6m, and by the end of it i had a chance to purchase entire set for 9m. Since ill never sell it, thats one mask off the market.

I must say that in my wildest dreams I would have not thought that these sets would be selling so cheap. The yeti set under closer inspection is not very impressive and IMO the main body should be reworked to improve its look.

Kakashis
01-12-2015, 05:00 AM
Ive bought ice golem mask today for 6m, and by the end of it i had a chance to purchase entire set for 9m. Since ill never sell it, thats one mask off the market.

I must say that in my wildest dreams I would have not thought that these sets would be selling so cheap. The yeti set under closer inspection is not very impressive and IMO the main body should be reworked to improve its look.

Too little too late! Some people ran/bought the yeti and are actually okay with the beast look. They probably wouldn't want it reworked. Yah the mage set is a little surprising to see drop. The rogues is surprisingly still in the 20's!

Xpolosion
01-12-2015, 05:09 AM
Complete waste of my holidays sadly, barely made back what i spent, blew off everything for this stupid event, and got nothing to show for it. Oh ya i got a "tradeable vanity" cool! Thats a horrible reward if someone else can buy it. So the people that bought they worked hard for it eh? Meh idgaf anymore. Banner should of been there but oh welll horrible xmas event

Xpolosion
01-12-2015, 05:14 AM
Also on the sns thing, now were stuck with only a few sns owners and others can never achieve no matter how hard they work dafckkk? Elitism? Sorry i just call it like i see it. Sns owners had their "glory" its been a half a year nowwtf the point of running for a garbage tradeable vanity that any person can buy? Whats to show i ran?

Xpolosion
01-12-2015, 05:19 AM
It should be small events vanity and big events sns. Why is that a problem?

Haligali
01-12-2015, 06:48 AM
The perfect prize was the mythic ring during the 2013 time run challenge, when the winners got 1 brand new mythic ring, which was released into locked crates after.

Universalpro
01-12-2015, 07:52 AM
Releasing a new myth pet as lb reward would be nice.
It should be better than slag but at the same time not as good as sns.
Basically it shouldnt be op but atleast worth getting.

Xpolosion
01-13-2015, 12:08 AM
I agree hali

Candylicks
01-13-2015, 12:40 AM
I bought the rogue lb vanity today. Its soooo cute !!!!

nevercan
01-13-2015, 09:53 AM
I bought the rogue lb vanity today. Its soooo cute !!!!
Yup but, those of warrior and mage vinanty is crap