PDA

View Full Version : Downed Meathead and Skeller Crunch today, I feel accomplished.

Skirozan
02-27-2011, 01:02 PM
So there I was just trying to complete a few quests when a bunch of people entered into the room with me as I was making my way through a dungeon. As we were fast approaching Meathead I noticed a couple names drop off the list, as soon as he came running over toward us everyone in the group left but me and 1 other person. We were able to team up and take Meathead out as a team, it was kind of cool. Soon after me and a couple of players were greeted by Skeller Crunch while running a dungeon, I focused heavily on my stomp skill and me and another guy went to work on him while being healed in the back drop, what an experience!

Militaryman
02-27-2011, 01:05 PM
What level are you?

DawnInfinity
02-27-2011, 01:06 PM
Nice job! I remember those days..

Junside
02-27-2011, 01:16 PM
Wonderful. Be careful over-using stomp in the future though. It's not much use for teamwork overall damage effectiveness if you use it too liberally.

TwinkTastical
02-27-2011, 01:18 PM
I remember those days also... Gratz.

Royce
02-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Wonderful. Be careful over-using stomp in the future though. It's not much use for teamwork overall damage effectiveness if you use it too liberally.

It depends how it is used. If you are continuously stomping a boss to keep him pinned in a corner for instance then that is very helpful, but if you are just scattering mobs all over the place, reducing the effectiveness of AOE then it can be bad. Anyway, to the OP, way to go ;)

Junside
02-27-2011, 01:23 PM
It depends how it is used. If you are continuously stomping a boss to keep him pinned in a corner for instance then that is very helpful, but if you are just scattering mobs all over the place, reducing the effectiveness of AOE then it can be bad. Anyway, to the OP, way to go ;)

True. Better put. :D

TwinkTastical
02-27-2011, 02:46 PM

Royce, can you be wrong just ONE time?

KingFu
02-27-2011, 02:48 PM
Royce, can you be wrong just ONE time?

Royce has been wrong twice, just twice, out of 4457 times, only twice. I called him out on one of them, it was the greatest day of my life, although, I'll never feel that accomplishment again;)

Anyways, gratz. I miss those days.

Phoenixking
02-27-2011, 02:53 PM
He has but i dont want to emberass him.....

Royce
02-27-2011, 03:04 PM
He has but i dont want to emberass him.....

ORLY? I seem to remember you tried to call me wrong once, here in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18260-When-will-1.7-be-released/page2
Of course I was completely correct, as you found when you went and tried to edit one of your thread titles (yes I watched you try it) ;)

KingFu
02-27-2011, 03:07 PM
ORLY? I seem to remeber you tried to call me wrong once, here in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18260-When-will-1.7-be-released/page2
Of course I was completely correct, as you found when you went and tried to edit one of your thread titles (yes I watched you try it) ;)

I proved you wrong once here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?5626-Staff-of-Ra-of-Thoth-vs-Ezeria-s-Lightning-Set-Staff/page2&highlight=Item+description+proc+nightmare

Biggest accomplishment of my life, ever, proving Royce is nearly a myth=D

Tengotengo
02-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Stomp is a real 2-edged sword in high levels. I've been using my archer with a talon and shield to get a little extra armor breaking in on the bosses, and it sorta sucks when I come in for my 6-skill SPAMITTYSPAMSPAM attack and the boss flies off after the 2nd skill goes off. I've taken to just using a gun and not going full-bore when there's a warrior in the party.

Survivorfan
02-27-2011, 03:43 PM
I miss those days too

Royce has been wrong twice, just twice, out of 4457 times, only twice. I called him out on one of them, it was the greatest day of my life, although, I'll never feel that accomplishment again;)
Lol

Phoenixking
02-27-2011, 03:57 PM
Kossi did it soemhow, it did change!

Royce
02-27-2011, 04:00 PM
Kossi did it soemhow, it did change!

As I said in that thread you can only change a thread title if you do it within like a minute or two of posting the thread. After that it's impossible.

Phoenixking
02-27-2011, 04:02 PM
I proved you wrong once here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?5626-Staff-of-Ra-of-Thoth-vs-Ezeria-s-Lightning-Set-Staff/page2&highlight=Item+description+proc+nightmare

Biggest accomplishment of my life, ever, proving Royce is nearly a myth=D
Royce is PARTIALLY RIGHT some items dont have proc listed like exucution or it doesnt say freeze cause an ice staff does freeze but it doesnt say it

Zeus
02-27-2011, 04:07 PM
Royce is usually never wrong because he does not answer a question he does not fully know how to answer. That's a wise man right there for you. I believe I have corrected Royce once though, with the crushing blow combo.

Kossi
02-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Royce is usually never wrong because he does not answer a question he does not fully know how to answer. That's a wise man right there for you. I believe I have corrected Royce once though, with the crushing blow combo.

i proved huim wrong twice

one when he assumed i got my Frost knight plate from swamps.
another when i changed my thread title :)

Physiologic
02-27-2011, 06:03 PM

I believe he goes by the quote from the most excellent 1990s movie, 3 Ninjas: "A ninja never fights a battle if he cannot win."

Pharcyde
02-27-2011, 06:49 PM
I always get busted for being wrong, because I try answering questions I don't always know in attempts of "extending" my "wisdom" ;). I'm sure Royce was wrong more when he was new, unless the saying is true for him..

"Dumb people continue to make the same mistake again and again with no lesson learned.
Smart people learn from their mistakes the first time.
Wise people learn from others mistakes and never make the mistake in the first place."

KingFu
02-28-2011, 01:31 AM
As I said in that thread you can only change a thread title if you do it within like a minute or two of posting the thread. After that it's impossible.

On my comp I found a way to edit any title on the forums, but it won't save unless you're the user. I think I can change the title on a month old thread I made, but I'd have to check.

Royce is PARTIALLY RIGHT some items dont have proc listed like exucution or it doesnt say freeze cause an ice staff does freeze but it doesnt say it

Yes, but he said it never lists it. And it did