PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Productor!

productor
01-08-2015, 11:43 AM
Hey Folks,

I’m Adrian, or Productor as you will see me in the forums, the Live Project Manager here at Spacetime Studios. I’ve been a part of Spacetime Studios since April 2014, and I have the privilege of working with the excellent Arcane Legends team to deliver new and exciting content to you, our community!
Within the Live team, I preach awareness of our team’s daily effort so that we can more honestly understand our errors, faults and shortfalls. Predictable schedule paired with innovative creativity reduces risk while making for a great game. We strive to listen and understand out of care and respect for ourselves, each other and our players.

We’re always listening, and I invite you to continue the conversation in 2015.

As we move into a new year, I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself to you all as I will be even more involved in the scheduling and content creation for Arcane Legends this year. I am sad to announce, as I am sure you all will be, that Samhayne the Live Legends Producer has moved on to other opportunities in order to be closer to family. We wish him the best in his new endeavors.

Change can be exciting though! As I step into a more expanded role at Spacetime, that also means more new and exciting things are already in the works for Arcane Legends!

Here’s a look at just a few of the things you can expect to see this year:

Our top priority for Arcane Legends is customer satisfaction, so bug squashing, quality of life updates, and new content are our top priorities this year.
Keep an eye on the General Discussion section for regular updates from Remiem on what’s upcoming and participate in the discussion about what should come next. Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?202275-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-January-6-2015
We’re already in the planning stages of our next expansion. I can’t talk too much about it just yet, other than it’s in the works, raises the level cap and I can’t wait to tell you more! We’ll keep you posted on progress by dropping teasers, info and more as we go along. New expansion means new items, pets and more!
Taking what we learned from last year, we’ll be working toward a better pace with itemization and game balance with each new content release.
New events are in the works that are different from Ursoth’s Assault, Halloween and Winter, more on that later!
We have heard your concerns about performance and stability, and we take these concerns seriously. We’ll continue to make improvements. Join us on our test servers, and keep your feedback coming!
Sharing with you via our Twitch stream has been fun, so we’re going to integrate Twitch to Arcane Legends so that you can all stream AL easily to your own Twitch.tv channels!
We’ve got more cool stuff planned for our community and we’re challenging ourselves to more regularly respond to community bugs, suggestions and feedback.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all as we move together through this next year.

Much Obliged,

Adrian “Productor” Glover

supersyan
01-08-2015, 11:43 AM
1st

Rx8
01-08-2015, 11:44 AM
welcome

samhayne @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexvonminden

Evicted
01-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Welcome! :)

Pollata1246
01-08-2015, 11:45 AM
Third welcum

Sorcerie
01-08-2015, 11:50 AM
Welcome, Pro!

I look forward to hearing about all the new things coming to AL, and working with you on the forums to help make it the best Legends title it can be.

Cheers to meeting you, and a sad farewell to Samhayne. I wish him the best of luck with all his endeavors and hope that he enjoys his time with his family.

Pollata1246
01-08-2015, 11:51 AM
Hey Folks,

I’m Adrian, or Productor as you will see me in the forums, the Live Project Manager here at Spacetime Studios. I’ve been a part of Spacetime Studios since April 2014, and I have the privilege of working with the excellent Arcane Legends team to deliver new and exciting content to you, our community!
Within the Live team, I preach awareness of our team’s daily effort so that we can more honestly understand our errors, faults and shortfalls. Predictable schedule paired with innovative creativity reduces risk while making for a great game. We strive to listen and understand out of care and respect for ourselves, each other and our players.

We’re always listening, and I invite you to continue the conversation in 2015.

As we move into a new year, I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself to you all as I will be even more involved in the scheduling and content creation for Arcane Legends this year. I am sad to announce, as I am sure you all will be, that Samhayne the Live Legends Producer has moved on to other opportunities in order to be closer to family. We wish him the best in his new endeavors.

Change can be exciting though! As I step into a more expanded role at Spacetime, that also means more new and exciting things are already in the works for Arcane Legends!

Here’s a look at just a few of the things you can expect to see this year:

Our top priority for Arcane Legends is customer satisfaction, so bug squashing, quality of life updates, and new content are our top priorities this year.
Keep an eye on the General Discussion section for regular updates from Remiem on what’s upcoming and participate in the discussion about what should come next. Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?202275-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-January-6-2015
We’re already in the planning stages of our next expansion. I can’t talk too much about it just yet, other than it’s in the works, raises the level cap and I can’t wait to tell you more! We’ll keep you posted on progress by dropping teasers, info and more as we go along. New expansion means new items, pets and more!
Taking what we learned from last year, we’ll be working toward a better pace with itemization and game balance with each new content release.
New events are in the works that are different from Ursoth’s Assault, Halloween and Winter, more on that later!
We have heard your concerns about performance and stability, and we take these concerns seriously. We’ll continue to make improvements. Join us on our test servers, and keep your feedback coming!
Sharing with you via our Twitch stream has been fun, so we’re going to integrate Twitch to Arcane Legends so that you can all stream AL easily to your own Twitch.tv channels!
We’ve got more cool stuff planned for our community and we’re challenging ourselves to more regularly respond to community bugs, suggestions and feedback.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all as we move together through this next year.

Much Obliged,

Adrian “Productor” Glover

Typo ;)

Rx8
01-08-2015, 11:53 AM
Typo ;)

its doubled O_O

Justg
01-08-2015, 11:54 AM
its doubled O_O

It's just that cool!

Reconstruction
01-08-2015, 11:55 AM
Welcome ^.^! I wish sam the best of luck in life.

Rx8
01-08-2015, 11:56 AM
It's just that cool!

Cooler part is, we just cant wait till the next expansion as well as the lvl cap!

Linkincena
01-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Welcome

octavos
01-08-2015, 12:06 PM
WoW...samhayne...nooooo....thanks for being part of the sts team...ill find you promise >:)
p.s. welcome errr..producer aka Adriaaaannnnn "rocky reference XD"...i'd prefer to have a name..but i guess that will do.

i'll introduce myself..i'm Ghost aka Octavos..ive been around...so if I write...it means I speak for the poor'er players in STS community. So please don't take my comments to heart...but I can play hardcore just like the rest.."I choose not to tho, because i really like PvE" anyway, glad to see you took the job..hope to hear from you soon.

-Ghost

Candylicks
01-08-2015, 12:09 PM
Get your battle gear on, Pro. Welcome!

heisenberg
01-08-2015, 12:17 PM
;-)

bruceboster
01-08-2015, 12:17 PM
What do u mean new event will be different from before, sir?

epicrrr
01-08-2015, 12:18 PM
Welcome dun dun dun Produktor :)

cyrusrevange
01-08-2015, 12:26 PM
omg new level cap! Can you please bring back those adventure kits?

KKIDIRA
01-08-2015, 12:27 PM
Good luck Sam and welcome Pro :)

Thanks for the update :)

Aziiii
01-08-2015, 12:36 PM
Good luck sam , and welcome pro :) have fun !

Bellaelda
01-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Welcome

arethrow
01-08-2015, 12:48 PM
I hope you know how to pot and pvp haha the other guys were bad at it haha

Madnex
01-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Welcome a-boards! :)

productor
01-08-2015, 01:02 PM
Welcome, Pro!

I look forward to hearing about all the new things coming to AL, and working with you on the forums to help make it the best Legends title it can be.

Cheers to meeting you, and a sad farewell to Samhayne. I wish him the best of luck with all his endeavors and hope that he enjoys his time with his family.

Thanks Arkanem! I appreciate the warm welcome.

productor
01-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Typo ;)

Edited, you guys are helping out already! ;)

Kujimasun
01-08-2015, 01:24 PM
Welcome

Raregem
01-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Welcome!

Sam you will be missed! We lost two awesome devs in you and H2N. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

Maybe you can come back for a rap battle every once and awhile!

dorto
01-08-2015, 01:31 PM
I can't wait for next expansion! :D

Remiem
01-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Welcome!

Sam you will be missed! We lost two awesome devs in you and null. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

Maybe you can come back for a rap battle every once and awhile!

Null is still here. ;D You mean H2N?

Raregem
01-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Null is still here. ;D You mean H2N?

Yes..lol Not enough coffee yet! Fixed, on that note null you better be staying!

GoodSyntax
01-08-2015, 03:14 PM
Productor, I'll try my best to annoy you as much as I annoy Remi, Sam, JustG and Null :-P

Azmatic
01-08-2015, 03:30 PM
I'm excited for these changes to show, I hope your style for mage vanities improve with this new direction! I hope you are able to step up to the plate and deliver awesome new content for us to enjoy producer.

Arpluvial
01-08-2015, 03:49 PM
Awesome to have you, productor! Also, might I add that I love how your name sounds like an absolutely epic He-Man character name! That totally get the Arpluvial Stamp of Approval!

Thrindal
01-08-2015, 03:53 PM
This all looks very promising. While I appreciate all that Samhayne has done for AL I believe a new blood can be refreshing and add new perspective which will make for a better overall game in the end. I look forward to seeing how your management style affects the game.

Cheers to only positive outcomes.

Thrundal

ShannKey
01-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Welcome Productor and thanks :) looking forward to all that you and the rest of the STS team is bringing.

Andrisber
01-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Greetings, Productor *bows*
I am Productive.

Have a nice time :)

warriorromio
01-08-2015, 04:14 PM
Wellcome :)

hozukreti
01-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Welcome! and Good luck for samhanye!

Bunny♥
01-08-2015, 04:48 PM
ouch, new expansion.
New gears again; hoping imbued will still be worthy after expansion =/

octavos
01-08-2015, 04:50 PM
ouch, new expansion.
New gears again; hoping imbued will still be worthy after expansion =/

just from that line...right there...that one you wrote.... is why i don't invest in mythic or arcane gear (just pets and lep pendant :)) JS
nothing can be upgraded...so liquidation for mythic/arcane should be nice to compensate..for those who don't want to sell in AH

thats why theres always a surplus of items..they always stay in circulation driving down the price.

Bunny♥
01-08-2015, 04:57 PM
just from that line...right there...that one you wrote.... is why i don't invest in mythic or arcane gear (just pets and lep pendant :)) JS
nothing can be upgraded...so liquidation for mythic/arcane should be nice to compensate..for those who don't want to sell in AH

thats why theres always a surplus of items..they always stay in circulation driving down the price.

yup, but few endgamers who bought imbued just to have the best set for pvp / farming would get pissed. Hopefully, imbued would still be the best set for the next expansion. People pay tons of gold for them, js =/

Madnex
01-08-2015, 06:31 PM
yup, but few endgamers who bought imbued just to have the best set for pvp / farming would get pissed. Hopefully, imbued would still be the best set for the next expansion. People pay tons of gold for them, js =/
I'd say a new mythic armor set would be reasonable to come out after a mythic ring for L46. The imbued ones should be the best at least for the next five-six months.

Rx8
01-08-2015, 06:39 PM
omg new level cap! Can you please bring back those adventure kits?

They are available in game already since the winter event i think

Energizeric
01-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Welcome to the forum productor :)

Sorry to see Samhayne/Alex go. I wish him luck.

This is very important for the next expansion. I think much of the economic problems in the game have resulted from a poor attempt at this itemization. While itemization did succeed in keeping many players interested in the constant quest to upgrade their gear, it also made the gap between the rich and poor even bigger by devaluing legendary items in general. I think a bigger attempt has to be made to still have "premium" elite legendary items that are better than the event items. I think the Dark Crystal/Imbued helms and armors are a good start, as are the archon rings that have been around for 2 seasons. I think there should be elite legendary items like these available in all 5 equipment slots. This will keep elite farming a viable way to earn gold for middle class players.

Also, while it is fun for players to constantly loot legendary items, the result is that these event items have become way too common. Legendary used to mean it was somewhat rare. Now half of them are common junk items. In the future, please make these items a bit more rare. The goblin event actually had the best loot of all the events. Items like the rare gyrm eggs that were rare drops from the boss and wild talisman amulets have retained a nice value over the past few months, while other items like the helms/armors from the ursoth event are mostly worthless.

This is a great idea!!

Last year I posted this video in an idea thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMh2b_n7cKw

Please watch this video. It's very eye opening (for me at least) and I think Arcane Legends is the kind of game that could be very interesting in this way. I love how STS has posted videos of the PvP tournaments in the past, especially with the rotating camera.

If somehow you could build a function into the game that can do that while also allowing players who are logged in to become audience members and watch and interact when there are PvP matches, that would add a whole new element to this game that I think would be very popular.

I know I'd love to watch some of the real pros in their daily PvP matches if it were possible. I think there is a lot of room for some very interesting ideas here in this relatively new industry.

Rx8
01-08-2015, 08:21 PM
Profuctor is true pro....everyone loves him since we have seen him on the forums!!

Great going STS. Lets do this and get AL on track ;)

Schnitzel
01-08-2015, 09:48 PM
Samhayne the Live Legends Producer has moved on to other opportunities

Good Luck Sam,
you were one of the coolest mod/dev ever

ThePvpTwink
01-08-2015, 10:53 PM
Welcome productor, and gl sam

carel86
01-08-2015, 11:30 PM

yeah i agree, if i am not wrong imbued age in this game is still just for 2-3 months, before that mythic set is the best for about 1-1,5 years, and imbued is very very hard to get, even now just few player have it in game.
so i hope imbued will still be the best after the expansion, or at least please give us a quest to upgrade that imbued Gear to legendaries lvl 46 or it will be better if it evolve to be mythic lvl 46 huahahahaha, of course with a hard quest (but please dont toooooo hard, just hard wkwkwkwkw)

ok thats my opinion, thank you guys.

Kevikillz
01-09-2015, 12:02 AM
Welcome Pro, expecting a lot from you.
And good luck Sam, wish you the best!

bestgfever
01-09-2015, 12:11 AM
Keep up the good work!

Raleighzsz
01-09-2015, 12:24 AM
Welcome

Zylx
01-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Welcome aboard, Productor!

First off, I am sad to hear Sam's leaving. He was a great producer, and truly remarkable community member. I wish him luck in life! He will be missed!

Secondly, welcome to the the community! It's always really cool to see a new face at Spacetime! And I am truly excited to see what Spacetime has in store for us this year! :)

Dex Scene
01-09-2015, 01:11 PM
Welcome Productor.
All the best wishes. Hopefully looking for great times having you around.
Its sad to see Sam leaving. I liked his straight cut strict answers/replies. It is needed in place to place.
Anyway best wishes for Sam as well.

Kakashis
01-09-2015, 01:23 PM
Welcome! Hehe Yay to expansion! I'm done with this season xD hope to see a bow drop in elites! It's always daggers

abe
01-09-2015, 03:12 PM
Thank you for loving this game as much as the community can't wait to see your creativity :)

Wutzgood
01-09-2015, 03:45 PM
Welcome and farewell Sam.

Mehmet Tuncay
01-09-2015, 03:52 PM
[arcanexmen]yeah i agree, if i am not wrong imbued age in this game is still just for 2-3 months, before that mythic set is the best for about 1-1,5 years, and imbued is very very hard to get, even now just few player have it in game.
so i hope imbued will still be the best after the expansion, or at least please give us a quest to upgrade that imbued Gear to legendaries lvl 46 or it will be better if it evolve to be mythic lvl 46 huahahahaha, of course with a hard quest (but please dont toooooo hard, just hard wkwkwkwkw)

ok thats my opinion, thank you guys.

Dodoybatoo
01-09-2015, 03:52 PM
Welcome pro

kingxxian
01-09-2015, 08:16 PM
welcome

Burwaka
01-10-2015, 03:53 PM
Can't wait till next expansion. Thx for the update :D

Reveals
01-11-2015, 12:17 AM
Welcome to forums

aabzie
01-12-2015, 07:55 AM
Welcome ^^

Warm greeting from me ^^

May sts have a good teamwork so arcane legend will be better and we will more enjoying the game ^^

Ceieder
01-13-2015, 01:05 AM
I really wish you all would fix your lock crate algorithm. There is no such thing as random. Thnx

Deadroth
01-13-2015, 06:22 AM
Good luck Samhayne, Welcome on forums Pro!

deadz
01-13-2015, 06:33 AM
Seems A new Great Dev :)

octavos
01-13-2015, 11:06 AM
can I say it fits like a glove....because the glove always fits XD..anyway..nice.

AudCulori
01-13-2015, 04:01 PM
Welcome:-)

Pandaxxo
01-14-2015, 07:16 AM
Welcome productor! :cheerful:
And good luck & farewell to samhayne!

wariortheturk
01-14-2015, 07:39 AM
welcome productor

vanemmerikk
01-14-2015, 10:20 AM
Welcome

SamR
01-14-2015, 11:59 AM
Welcome
hope u will work Best for us!!!
:)

Leambow
01-14-2015, 12:05 PM
Welcome, Xd excited for new cap

CAK Vader
01-14-2015, 01:12 PM
Welcome! :)

Y u do dis ;-;

Burninglamp
01-14-2015, 05:07 PM
ello!

Topchar
01-14-2015, 09:27 PM
Welcome

marfibagheera
01-16-2015, 03:48 AM
is ursoth's assault gonna be this year-2015? :)

Ansm
01-16-2015, 10:52 AM
I wish the LVL 36 Mythic Set can be upgraded again to the next level expansion. :3 Ya know, doesn't need to waste a lot of gold. Hahaha! :) and I hope it's the same as you upgrade it to LVL 36 before.

geeman75
01-18-2015, 09:11 AM
New level cap would be nice. However, I'm having a hard time gearing this toon at lvl 41. I don't have endless plat to open crates or billions in gold to buy over priced gear that will be obsolete after lvl cap. Just saying. For me a more realistic way to achieve mythic items would be nice.

Ninjagalloツ
01-19-2015, 12:09 PM
*sigh* still no new Legends game :(

Sent using arcane magic all the way from Arlor

Uverworld
01-22-2015, 10:49 AM
lol

Leobot
01-22-2015, 05:19 PM
Welcome

2ezy
01-22-2015, 05:46 PM
Welcome

marfibagheera
01-23-2015, 03:32 AM
welcome pro :) best of luck

intfobia
01-24-2015, 08:58 AM
nice

Ignitedmage
01-25-2015, 08:09 AM
Welcome :)

Mesti
01-25-2015, 11:16 AM
Welcome

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Wevaxa
01-27-2015, 03:35 PM
Welcome :eagerness:

Obscurium
01-29-2015, 03:47 PM
Welcome :D

novasuyanto
01-29-2015, 04:01 PM
Welcome Adrian.

-_-

goldmarket
02-04-2015, 08:13 AM
thanks

ilmercenario
02-08-2015, 08:12 PM
nice new level cap

Manggasejuk
02-09-2015, 05:46 AM
Awwww

regizakirs.rs
02-09-2015, 10:34 AM
Welcome Pro
And I wish you the best Sam

Itachii
02-09-2015, 02:33 PM
hgjjjj

Anehazaz
02-11-2015, 09:47 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=64323&d=1393108045
Arcane Crafting Coming to Arlor

As the heroes of Arlor grow in strength, so grows the Arcane Power flowing throw the Ether. Advance scouts from the isles of Tindirin report the discovery of a most curious anomaly. Tiny crystal shards radiating with Arcane energy!

There is still much to discover about these Arcane Shards, but it seems that when combined with certain essences, they can be transformed into powerful Arcane items!

---------------------------

Creating compelling and exciting new items is one of the many objectives the Development Team has. We are evolving the next Arcane Item (a ring) that will be found in the coming Dragon Enclave expansion to use the Crafting system in its creation.

Tradeable Arcane Shards will be found very rarely from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.

The recipe for the new Arcane Item will be available for those who collect Dragons Teeth, a currency that is most valuable to the inhabitants of Tandirin. Dragons Teeth are only dropped by fearsome Elite Bosses.

The exciting part of using Crafting for this is the possibilities for the future. While we will only use Crafting for this initial new Arcane Ring, it may extend to old Arcane Items and additional new ones.

We will continue our research and update you as we learn more!

when you talk about the new things coming in the future to al can you say whether old arcane items will be introduced into the crafting system as was suggested here?

Avaree
02-11-2015, 11:05 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=64323&d=1393108045
Arcane Crafting Coming to Arlor

As the heroes of Arlor grow in strength, so grows the Arcane Power flowing throw the Ether. Advance scouts from the isles of Tindirin report the discovery of a most curious anomaly. Tiny crystal shards radiating with Arcane energy!

There is still much to discover about these Arcane Shards, but it seems that when combined with certain essences, they can be transformed into powerful Arcane items!

---------------------------

Creating compelling and exciting new items is one of the many objectives the Development Team has. We are evolving the next Arcane Item (a ring) that will be found in the coming Dragon Enclave expansion to use the Crafting system in its creation.

Tradeable Arcane Shards will be found very rarely from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.

The recipe for the new Arcane Item will be available for those who collect Dragons Teeth, a currency that is most valuable to the inhabitants of Tandirin. Dragons Teeth are only dropped by fearsome Elite Bosses.

The exciting part of using Crafting for this is the possibilities for the future. While we will only use Crafting for this initial new Arcane Ring, it may extend to old Arcane Items and additional new ones.

We will continue our research and update you as we learn more!

when you talk about the new things coming in the future to al can you say whether old arcane items will be introduced into the crafting system as was suggested here?

Ane, could you post the link to original thread :)
Thanks & thumbs up !
Ava

Anehazaz
02-11-2015, 11:26 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?139349-Developing-Story-Arcane-Shards-Discovered-in-Mount-Rockhorn!&referrerid=94229

I hope this link works:)

Mehmet Tuncay
02-11-2015, 02:53 PM
arcanexmen [ well come ]

Mehmet Tuncay
02-11-2015, 02:54 PM
well come new game l love you arcane legends

Mehmet Tuncay
02-11-2015, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=arcanexmen] Welcome

Mehmet Tuncay
02-11-2015, 03:00 PM
thanks

Mehmet Tuncay
02-11-2015, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=Arcanexmen]Welcome to the forum productor :)

Sorry to see Samhayne/Alex go. I wish him luck.

This is very important for the next expansion. I think much of the economic problems in the game have resulted from a poor attempt at this itemization. While itemization did succeed in keeping many players interested in the constant quest to upgrade their gear, it also made the gap between the rich and poor even bigger by devaluing legendary items in general. I think a bigger attempt has to be made to still have "premium" elite legendary items that are better than the event items. I think the Dark Crystal/Imbued helms and armors are a good start, as are the archon rings that have been around for 2 seasons. I think there should be elite legendary items like these available in all 5 equipment slots. This will keep elite farming a viable way to earn gold for middle class players.

Also, while it is fun for players to constantly loot legendary items, the result is that these event items have become way too common. Legendary used to mean it was somewhat rare. Now half of them are common junk items. In the future, please make these items a bit more rare. The goblin event actually had the best loot of all the events. Items like the rare gyrm eggs that were rare drops from the boss and wild talisman amulets have retained a nice value over the past few months, while other items like the helms/armors from the ursoth event are mostly worthless.

This is a great idea!!

Last year I posted this video in an idea thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMh2b_n7cKw

Please watch this video. It's very eye opening (for me at least) and I think Arcane Legends is the kind of game that could be very interesting in this way. I love how STS has posted videos of the PvP tournaments in the past, especially with the rotating camera.

If somehow you could build a function into the game that can do that while also allowing players who are logged in to become audience members and watch and interact when there are PvP matches, that would add a whole new element to this game that I think would be very popular.

I know I'd love to watch some of the real pros in their daily PvP matches if it were possible. I think there is a lot of room for some very interesting ideas here in this relatively new industry.

Avaree
02-11-2015, 04:16 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?139349-Developing-Story-Arcane-Shards-Discovered-in-Mount-Rockhorn!&referrerid=94229

I hope this link works:)

Yes thanks!