PDA

View Full Version : I lost 16.5m

bosstinytitan
01-08-2015, 12:55 PM
Plis dont post in this thread. Ty for reading tho

for the lulz
01-08-2015, 12:58 PM
lol glad to see u got it back....stupid scammers these days...

decompile
01-08-2015, 01:30 PM
why you tried buy founders?

bosstinytitan
01-08-2015, 11:05 PM
Lol i was trolled really hard by tree. He borrowed my bulb and pretended to sell in cs

decompile
01-10-2015, 04:40 AM
Lol i was trolled really hard by tree. He borrowed my bulb and pretended to sell in cs

bulb isnt 16.5m.

purppaw
01-10-2015, 06:20 PM
I lost 150m and I'm not crying

Jig
01-11-2015, 03:33 AM
I lost 150m and I'm not crying

How could you manage to lose that...?

Ssneakykills
01-11-2015, 04:24 AM

What a rare sight a rare jig appeared

Jig
01-11-2015, 05:19 AM
What a rare sight a rare jig appeared

psshkkt derka derka

purppaw
01-11-2015, 05:09 PM

Ems and EWT... I think that's 150m idk but whatever ems and ewt is together I lost that much

Jig
01-11-2015, 06:04 PM
Ouch... That seems so painful I can feel it :/

Sheugokin
01-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Ouch... That seems so painful I can feel it :/

Ouch...That seems so unrealistic, I feel like you are GOD :)

Jig
01-11-2015, 07:25 PM
Ouch...That seems so unrealistic, I feel like you are GOD :)

Me? A God? :o

HeyitsTubs
01-15-2015, 10:55 AM
im so poor, i i feel terrible when i lose 50k.

I hope i win Level one's contest, or else i think im gonna quit too because i really dont feel like farming it all up again.

bosstinytitan
01-15-2015, 06:39 PM

I hope i win Level one's contest, or else i think im gonna quit too because i really dont feel like farming it all up again.

If you don't like farming, don't do it. It's that simple. I have gotten "wealthy" in this game only by merching. I haven't made even 0.1% of my wealth from farming. I have gotten about 150k from farming in my entire life on PL. Farming just isn't for some people. imo its boring, but some people love it(i.e. Dutchessgummy) Just don't quit because you don't like farming.

Jig
01-15-2015, 07:44 PM
If you don't like farming, don't do it. It's that simple. I have gotten "wealthy" in this game only by merching. I haven't made even 0.1% of my wealth from farming. I have gotten about 150k from farming in my entire life on PL. Farming just isn't for some people. imo its boring, but some people love it(i.e. Dutchessgummy) Just don't quit because you don't like farming.

I understand your point, Merching can be a real fun thing for those have have amazing good patience, and take knowledge to do so.. Farming, also needs a lot of patience also! A lot of repeating maps and such..

It's all about what your good at, if your good at sales, timing, patience, with Merching? Do it! If you like killing **** and getting rewarded for it at times! Go for it!

for the lulz
01-16-2015, 08:56 AM

Thats okay man , farming a pain in the butt but you should try farming in shadow :] the dark archer drops some pretty good stuff , and runs are like 1 minute each if you get a 3x in daily.I recently lost a demo set to a friend and i felt really sad too , but hey , u get some u lose some. My good m8 hank invited me to a shadow run and i got a sentinel gun on the first run . So anything possible :] dont give up

Jonathan Seaton
01-16-2015, 02:31 PM
Noo

HeyitsTubs
01-18-2015, 12:47 PM
yeah, but please explain.... in order to me a good merch... you need to have a decent bank...(gold)

So how did u get that?

HeyitsTubs
01-18-2015, 12:47 PM

yeah, but please explain.... in order to me a good merch... you need to have a decent bank...(gold)

So how did u get that?

for the lulz
01-18-2015, 03:43 PM
*post deleted*

bosstinytitan
01-18-2015, 07:43 PM

So how did u get that?

Umm I started merching at 20k. I wouldn't exactly call that "bank" Just merch crystalline until then

Try farming in forest haven when u get a combo blessing. The recipes are cheap to craft and the doom items sell for quite a bit. Also try getting alot of cs slots , so when you buy random stuff you can sell it all in the cs. It doesnt have to be a big profit but if ur looking at a large number of items then ur gonna make a decent net profit. Im not the best person to ask how to merch though , I've just started again and I'm unfamiliar with the prices. You could talk to dryraindrops or bosstinytitan for more advice. They're really good at this stuff.

I never farmed or sold stuff in cs O_O

for the lulz
01-18-2015, 08:04 PM
Umm I started merching at 20k. I wouldn't exactly call that "bank" Just merch crystalline until then

wow man , I was tryna compliment your merching abilities.way to make things awkward.... friendship=over

HeyitsTubs
01-19-2015, 12:02 PM

wow nice

for the lulz
01-19-2015, 12:13 PM

So how did u get that?

ignore boss , he makes everything awkward. All you need to do to get startup gold is beg / farm in forest haven. 1 day of farming with 3x will get you atleast 200k worth stuff.

Epw
01-20-2015, 10:22 AM
ignore boss , he makes everything awkward. All you need to do to get startup gold is beg / farm in forest haven. 1 day of farming with 3x will get you atleast 200k worth stuff.
Ye.. just spam chat like this:
"Pls give me gold, be kind with a noob. Karma will pay it back. My dad said if i cant collect 100k/day, he will punch my face bcuz im wasting all my day in front of PL without being successful even in begging. You dont want me to go to the hospital, right?"

for the lulz
01-20-2015, 10:27 AM
O.o thats....overkill....

HeyitsTubs
01-20-2015, 10:35 AM
thx for tip :P