PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Remiem

ClumsyCactus
01-08-2015, 02:28 PM
I am not even sarcastic this time, since apparently you get warnings from sarcasm.
But thanks ALOT remiem, for taking the time and Effort to write a few relevant lines on threads you lock, instead of choosing from the "moderators guide to copy-pasted irrelevant answeres"
It means alot when you take that MAXIMUM of a minute to say something relevant, in a happy and Respectful tone, instead of copying something.
Love ya remi <3

Candylicks
01-08-2015, 03:14 PM
Remi is good for this community, she balances the role of being a cool mod and keeping us in check when needed. We are lucky to have her on board!

Zylx
01-08-2015, 03:15 PM
I like when the Spacetime employees dont speak like business-casual automatons under the control of an automated Q&A bot program.

I like when Spacetime actually includes themselves intellectually and addresses concerns as if they understand what's going on. When they act human, it gives us a better sense of an official, inviting community. I'm sure i speak for everyone when i say that we all like mods who have a great sense of humor and are willing to joke around every now and then and express their natural personality. Remiem does a pretty good job of this :)

Xenobiotic
01-08-2015, 05:08 PM
I like when the Spacetime employees dont speak like business-casual automatons under the control of an automated Q&A bot program.

I like when Spacetime actually includes themselves intellectually and addresses concerns as if they understand what's going on. When they act human, it gives us a better sense of an official, inviting community. I'm sure i speak for everyone when i say that we all like mods who have a great sense of humor and are willing to joke around every now and then and express their natural personality. Remiem does a pretty good job of this :)

If only Delphina hadn't left.

GoodSyntax
01-08-2015, 05:08 PM

I agree, and I think that's why we all appreciate Remi.

So, Remi, let me speak for all of us and say you deserve.......a banana :banana:

Reconstruction
01-08-2015, 05:31 PM
She deserves a donut actually!

Rx8
01-08-2015, 08:11 PM
Remi is good for this community, she balances the role of being a cool mod and keeping us in check when needed. We are lucky to have her on board!

To me....i think rem must be a DEV cuz she really understands our problems too!

Schnitzel
01-08-2015, 09:16 PM
In my opinion,
Remiem is one of the best mods I've ever met,
(I've been on many other forums, and the mods nearly Never reply to people, or when they do, its usually something like "Thanks for your suggestion/report/feedback")

I agree with Prynce

She deserves a donut actually!

no, not just a donut,
an ENTIRE box of donuts :D

Dex Scene
01-09-2015, 07:25 AM
no, not just a donut,

I don't like donuts. So from me, tons of dark chocolates for her.

Remiem
02-04-2015, 01:45 AM
Somehow I just stumbled upon this! Even though I'm a little late I do want to say thank you. <3 Your kind words mean so much to me. And donuts to boot! Love you guys.

GoodSyntax
02-04-2015, 02:19 AM
Somehow I just stumbled upon this! Even though I'm a little late I do want to say thank you. <3 Your kind words mean so much to me. And donuts to boot! Love you guys.

Why are you up so late? Shouldn't you be sleeping? Wait....shouldn't I be sleeping?

Zuorsyra
02-04-2015, 03:22 AM
Lol Jina you're such a suck-up...
Anyways, yea that's some great lines I truly admire Rem's effort.

Alhuntrazeck
02-04-2015, 05:56 AM
necro reminub

Rx8
02-04-2015, 06:19 AM
necro reminub

The other day she said drove a RX-8 and she also said it was fast...that made ME WONDER LOL!

vawaid
02-04-2015, 06:45 AM
One of moderator pm me about making a joke in a thread, gave me the link for rules.

But, I'm pretty sure I posted it in AL memes thread. Aren't memes for joke?

sent by a nab using tapasucks

mapenjay
02-04-2015, 07:47 AM

hahaha.. full of glazed donut, remi ain’t gonna eat them all instead give him a hotdog :)

Hadec
02-04-2015, 09:53 AM
They don't seem to. Enjoy their job as mucj as remiem does. They should do what rem does. All would. Be better then...

Kakashis
02-04-2015, 10:35 AM
Hehe I'm always wondering which toon is remi playing as when she's not gaming as a mod! Sharingan needs a few more years training, but I swear it could be anyone in your guild! She's an awesome mod and doing a great job thus far!

ClumsyCactus
02-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Hehe I'm always wondering which toon is remi playing as when she's not gaming as a mod! Sharingan needs a few more years training, but I swear it could be anyone in your guild! She's an awesome mod and doing a great job thus far!

Ahahaha sharingan huh?
BOW BEFORE RINNEGAN!!!

goldmarket
02-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Remiem is a good active member for this community working passionately and I respect her a lot.

Vashikaran
02-13-2015, 12:19 AM
why Thank you

Arlorz
08-22-2017, 01:13 AM
RIP Remiem, wish you would come back /:

Majin
08-22-2017, 04:23 AM
Edit it bro.. that lovely mod is still here.. just not in sts..

mrm
08-22-2017, 07:51 AM
True,after she left forms got boring.And the game went downhill

Earlingstad
08-22-2017, 07:58 AM
Cant see much difference. G and Cinco manage the forums quite well.

mrm
08-22-2017, 08:08 AM
Cant see much difference. G and Cinco manage the forums quite well.
Not just manage what about keeping the game fun,when was the last forums contests. Rifle's?(The ting where you could win prize's)

Justg
08-22-2017, 10:06 AM
Yeah Remi was awesome. We do miss her.

No way Cinco and I can fill her shoes, but we are better suited doing other things instead of making forum games.