PDA

View Full Version : My suggestions for a few skills ^_^

Spell
01-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Lets start off with Mages heal,shield,and gale force

I was just thinking that mages heal should be like A sns circle that heals continuously instead of a lil fart of health. Ofc no dmg like sns pools.rogues/warriors have amazing heal over time yet mages get 10hp per tic...thats just silly.

Mages shield should have a stun immunity for 4secs imo.

Gale force- okie so i think gale force needs the speed+slingshot upgrades seperated.i would really love use all the perks except the sling shot forward.im not saying remove the sling shot part,just seperated it into a separate perk.

Okie now for Warriors.

JUG needs so tinkering with.a rogue should not be killing tanks through jug esp considering rogues are already getting 10%dmg removal in pvp along with any pet dmg boost not working.if rogues pet damage gets fixed GG jug..might aswell use rally cry.

I dont play much with tank but im sure there are some more things that can be improved.

Now for Rogues ^.^

Nox/razorShield cmon now its time to fix these id like to take advantage of all side upgrades
Most rogues know nox dmg does not work properly
And razor shield doesnt work right with the added duration :/
Last but not least Pet Damage needs to be added to rogues...its not cool having a pet with a damage modifier not give damage.

Ill probably add more later ^_^ just my two cents. Please keep it constructive and on topic!

Alhuntrazeck
01-09-2015, 09:23 AM
SNS CIRCLE
SNS CIRCLE
SNS CIRCLE

Yes, yes and a hundred times yes!!!!!!!