PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend! 2x Odds for Mythic and Arcane Item in Locked Grand Crates of the Watch!

Remiem
01-08-2015, 04:21 PM

This weekend only, open Locked Grand Crates of the Watch to have double the odds of looting a Mythic or Arcane item! Good luck to you!

Also in this update:

+ The warrior's Rallying Cry ability should now play the correct effects.
+ Hatchable eggs in the Rendtail fight no longer count as kill credit.
+ Krunch's poison pools no longer grant XP when they go away.
+ Planar Staff Proc no longer procs 100% of the time.
+ Fixed gold drop VFX for Solid Gold vanity armor.
+ Spirit Totems in Tindirin are no longer immune to dot damage, or player effects.
+ Grammar fix for Cleaving Hamstring Wolf Pet Ability.
+ Cleaving Hamstring can now attack up to 3 targets as it describes.
+ Francisca has her head back.
+Updated the description for Esteban's activated ability to imply a chance at the three debuffs, not that all of them happen.
+ Arachna's poison now reflects that the an armor debuff is applied in both icon and VFX form.
+ Ferrix now has the correct name.
+ Planar Tombs Shadowmancers now have a red zone for their charge before doing it.
+ Elondrian Brush proc no longer grants XP when it dissipates.
+ Melee weapons now allow you to attack regardless of your distance from enemies.
+ Sorcerer Guns should now appropriately shoot when in reasonable range of enemy mobs in cases where they were not
+ Vanities now have class specific icons for clarity.

ketoh
01-08-2015, 04:24 PM
thanks

Omisace
01-08-2015, 04:26 PM
Nice work :) I'm saying goodbye to my planar staff now because the proc was the only reason I bought one.

Spell
Remi whyyyy more double odds lol T.T
Also u should put a lock crate in that pic instead of the golden chest hehe

Dill1sHere
Breeze pls x.x
Ty for double odds though! :D

Gess
01-08-2015, 04:27 PM
Breeze?

icesandwich
Breeze was op.fix that.lol

Enterradora
'Francisca has her head back.'

haha

PD: fix breeze and make double odd for grands gems...

tharidom
01-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Wait this basically says my sword now has infinite range xD

Sattyrock
01-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Where is breeze update dude

Sattyrock
01-08-2015, 04:29 PM
**** that pet ruining pvp fun..:/

icesandwich
01-08-2015, 04:31 PM
And this is not x2 odd.its .2 odd lol. like x2 super gem but its useless its looks like .2% super gem.lol.nothinh

Mehmet Tuncay
01-08-2015, 04:40 PM
thankyou remiem

icesandwich
01-08-2015, 04:43 PM
How long it should take for Breeze nerf? Most of us waiting for a breeze nerf most people complain about breeze -.- maybe this update good for others but not for us pvpers.
Haha yeah.cant wait..now legendary eggs is better than mythic eggs haha.

Dwakell
01-08-2015, 04:49 PM
Nice! thank you Remiem! :)

.no
01-08-2015, 04:51 PM
Wtf, breeze. Not double locked.

Remiem
01-08-2015, 04:53 PM

I couldn't get one to drop!! lol.

Remiem
01-08-2015, 04:55 PM
We know Breeze is still a hot issue. We're working on testing some various tweaks. Better it takes some time and is the final fix than missing the mark again, eh?

.no
01-08-2015, 04:55 PM
Breeze will be fixed you say, breeze was an oversight, breeze is still not fixed.

.no
01-08-2015, 04:56 PM
We know Breeze is still a hot issue. We're working on testing some various tweaks. Better it takes some time and is the final fix than missing the mark again, eh?

Various tweaks? Remove it's ablity from pvp. Tweak solved.

mokdaddd
01-08-2015, 05:05 PM

Lol bought chests from cs and opened , just realized /:

vawaid
01-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Fix it, then i will never go to planar tomb anymore. What to hunt? I thought planar tomb is a place for hunting something worth to struggle. Breeze has good price, it's only chance to get better weapon than I have now.

Look nekro, poor nekro, ppl asked to nerf nekro and now ppl want nekro to get buff. Why dont you disable all stun skill in pvp? And if you really want to nerf breeze, please count the 'leaving' pvp, it must be written on KDR.

lethaljade
01-08-2015, 06:34 PM
Double odds again alls I can say is lol..

Excuses
01-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Thanks for playing the Winter Event! Cooldown will end on 1/9 at 1:30pm CST. Remember to use up your tokens and seasonal recipes. You cannot use them once cooldown ends.
2x chance to loot Mythic and Arcane items from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. Double odds do not apply to event locked crates.
The Solid Gold vanities got a refill and now drop gold behind players who wear them.
Melee attacks now allow you to attack regardless of distance from enemies
The unintentionally headless rogue Francisca has her head back.
Vanity items now have class specific icons.
Bug fixes. For a full list of bug fixes, visit the forums at spacetimestudios.com.

Got no answer on other thread.. So.
Mind asking why this is?

hesx
01-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Haha yeah.cant wait..now legendary eggs is better than mythic eggs haha.

lols. its up to pilot.

Derezzzed
01-08-2015, 07:54 PM

Couldn't resist XD sorry Remi

Rx8
01-08-2015, 08:07 PM

Elite golden dragonscales chests droppin at bracken?? *runs to test it

Greycore
01-08-2015, 08:34 PM

rem PLEASE tell them to make the breeze pet unsummable in pvp while you guys working on that issue (breeze pet = free kills= gg)

kingxxian
01-08-2015, 08:44 PM
thanks

icesandwich
01-08-2015, 08:53 PM
We know Breeze is still a hot issue. We're working on testing some various tweaks. Better it takes some time and is the final fix than missing the mark again, eh? oh that nice..

Noisse
01-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Good 2x chance,...actually we waiting fr fix breeze than this event.

Luckygirls
01-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Please fix dog crit in planar tomb 2
Its to high chance crit and crit dmage
When me move away,,that dog still 1 hit kill!! Please fix that

Serancha
01-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Erm...Ferrix's name went on the wrong boss....Ferrix is in the second map of Shuyal, not second map of Planar tombs.

Also, the bubble mages will not drop their bubbles when in range of the statues unless all party members are also in range. This is new. Feature or bug?

Murveil
01-08-2015, 10:40 PM
STS running out of ideas ?

ThePvpTwink
01-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Nice

Zylx
01-08-2015, 11:14 PM
And this is not x2 odd.its .2 odd lol. like x2 super gem but its useless its looks like .2% super gem.lol.nothinh

0x2=0 lol

bestgfever
01-09-2015, 12:12 AM
I got my first arcane after the weekend was over

hozukreti
01-09-2015, 12:26 AM

Dont forget to wearing lepre :p

Thanks for double odd and many bug fixed!

Please consider to fix mythic frost weapon next update, thanks!

Gabriel Lara Vite
01-09-2015, 12:28 AM
Hola, alguien que pueda expmicarme gaste 1800 plats para abrir lockeds y no gane nada mithyc ni arcane solo me salia puro oro, por favor ayuda
Mi pj se llama :archeruz

Robhawk
01-09-2015, 02:17 AM

I want to add that an immunity isnt the key but the decreasing of the stuns duration !!!

edit: double odds in lockeds... well yes... i got only BS with the last 150 i opened including around 70 event lockeds!

~Venus
01-09-2015, 02:40 AM
not being impatient but i dont know why it takes so slow to nerf breeze. Change its AA or what, the freeze didnt follow stun immunity and so on, idk what makes it so special that it took so long to get fixed :(

Robhawk
01-09-2015, 02:54 AM
not being impatient but i dont know why it takes so slow to nerf breeze. Change its AA or what, the freeze didnt follow stun immunity and so on, idk what makes it so special that it took so long to get fixed :(

When you permanently have to work on new content to keep the plat purchase alive there is not much time/effort left to fix things from the past! Thats the reason why things like mauls/breeze/10000 other things takes ages !!!

Rx8
01-09-2015, 03:43 AM
Erm...Ferrix's name went on the wrong boss....Ferrix is in the second map of Shuyal, not second map of Planar tombs.

Also, the bubble mages will not drop their bubbles when in range of the statues unless all party members are also in range. This is new. Feature or bug?

Bug at ferrix .

siddhant
01-09-2015, 04:32 AM
Where is breeze update dude
Finally u on forums bro^.^

mapenjay
01-09-2015, 05:08 AM
lol no breeze fix, going back to my bed and sleep again, not logging in :)

bloodjob
01-09-2015, 06:29 AM
Buy and u breeze...dont say nerf!!!
Only say nerf nerf nerf...if u can go farm planar and buy it!!!

Madnex
01-09-2015, 07:15 AM
Got no answer on other thread.. So.
Mind asking why this is?
All event related variations of locked crates have 2x Mythic odds already.

Elite golden dragonscales chests droppin at bracken?? *runs to test it
That's how every golden chest in the game looks (eg. Golden Warchest, Golden Pirate Chest, Golden Banded Chest, etc. and their elite versions).

They were both renamed to Ferrix the Great lol.

There are no bubble mages but yes, the bubble mobs might not drop their shield while going through the lamps depending on where the person who's aggrod them stands.

Vermogen
01-09-2015, 07:38 AM
I agree... Breeze has to get nerfed. Imagine 2/3 players with Breeze in PVP... How can u fight that...:/
Than there is this next issue which is the dubble odds for lockeds... AGAIN. The value of all the mythics and arcanes are
dropping already and just getting worse...
Winter event just has his cooldown and dubble ODDS coming right after while the winter lockeds had dubble chance too.

The only thing i see is happening here is players quiting AL cuz it's just getting worse and worse...

Sattyrock
01-09-2015, 07:44 AM
Finally u on forums bro^.^
Haha learning it tho XD

Robhawk
01-09-2015, 08:27 AM
*sigh* bro u admit that you know that opening the locks is a gamble...sometimes you win and most of the times you lose. Instead of sitting here complaining about the same thing that everyone feels when they say "they were robbed!!!!" Consider this. Sts doesn't make you buy plat...sts doesn't make you open the crates. All of the above actions are your own ;) Your anger and your poor choice of words are your own doing man. If you can't live with the possibility that when you gamble you may lose then bro you really shouldn't risk the gamble. Cheers.

Well... Yes...

Imho its like that:

Opening 50 lockeds or less, chances are good you wont get anything.
Opening 200 lockeds or more, chances for getting NOTHING are seriously low.

But hey i can remember after the last double odds -weekend STS said there was a mistake and all got the gold/platinum back... perhaps its the same now. STS is somehow famous for making the same mistakes more then once... LULZ !

If this is no bug atm it was my last "plat purchase adventure", gonna do some PVP till my gear isnt competetive and then good bye !
I wasted around 500$ in 2 years on this game which is around 20$ per month but when its enough its enough you know and i tell you ITS ENOUGH ! I dont regret spending the money, its a cool game but the mistakes they make ( f.e. breeze atm) and the time they need to fix things isnt worth 20$ a month, at least for me!

ps: Im calm and chilled again but the contents from the former "rage mode postings" above still remains.

Excuses
01-09-2015, 10:29 AM
All event related variations of locked crates have 2x Mythic odds already.

It clearly say it is not. That's why I'm asking.

Thanks for playing the Winter Event! Cooldown will end on 1/9 at 1:30pm CST. Remember to use up your tokens and seasonal recipes. You cannot use them once cooldown ends.
2x chance to loot Mythic and Arcane items from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. Double odds do not apply to event locked crates.
The Solid Gold vanities got a refill and now drop gold behind players who wear them.
The unintentionally headless rogue Francisca has her head back.
Vanity items now have class specific icons.
Bug fixes. For a full list of bug fixes, visit the forums at spacetimestudios.com.

Madnex
01-09-2015, 10:43 AM
It clearly say it is not. That's why I'm asking.
http://i.imgur.com/QuU49bU.png

Event-related locked crates had, have and always will have double odds. The specification serves to clarify their odds won't be 4x for the weekend.

aarrgggggg
01-09-2015, 11:07 AM
So apparently double odds appears to be an all the time thing now huh?

Its too bad that only four arcane items in normal locked are still the best items in game. Singe, Samael, Fossil, Shard.

Everything besides those four items is trash and might as well be liquidated haha.

Locked crate loot is becoming like planar arena loot, useless.

I suppose double odds is a good thing for any newish players, but will def continue to push more of the same items onto an already over saturated market, pushing more veterans away.

New content is what people want, not more of the same old same old.

Iliketolol
01-09-2015, 11:48 AM
2x odd is so 2014ish..its about time for 4x odd:D:p

Jirikjurasek
01-09-2015, 01:43 PM

+ Melee weapons now allow you to attack regardless of your distance from enemies.

Still doesn´t work! Same as before, just stand and do nothing.

Tested as warr with Arcane Maul. Stand a little distance away from mob, taping normal attack and my warr does nothing. Imediately after mob was killed, my warr start attacking (distance was the same all the time)

.no
01-09-2015, 03:37 PM
Still doesn´t work! Same as before, just stand and do nothing.

Tested as warr with Arcane Maul. Stand a little distance away from mob, taping normal attack and my warr does nothing. Imediately after mob was killed, my warr start attacking (distance was the same all the time)

Obviously, that's your Internet connection, please tell them what device, IP address, browser, time you tried to do the test, the alignment of earth and mars corresponding with the local weather in Africa so that they can further sort out this issue. Also, your lag is causing an unknown issue with a blue lizard, it seems to freeze everything......

Remiem
01-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Support did identify an additional bug with the Maul of Ollerus specifically that they are working to fix now. If anyone else is still having this issue with something other than Warrior/Maul please let me know asap so I can get the details to support.

Excuses
01-09-2015, 05:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QuU49bU.png

Event-related locked crates had, have and always will have double odds. The specification serves to clarify their odds won't be 4x for the weekend.

Makes sense. But still it could be 4x for a weekend.
That's what I was asking.
Why not.

Madnex
01-09-2015, 08:22 PM
Support did identify an additional bug with the Maul of Ollerus specifically that they are working to fix now. If anyone else is still having this issue with something other than Warrior/Maul please let me know asap so I can get the details to support.
Perhaps they can fix it so it doesn't override the stun immunity anymore on PvP for good this once too. ;)

Mr Vinc
01-09-2015, 08:32 PM
But. I never get arcane from open locked

oxon
01-09-2015, 08:48 PM
very nice...

famousfame
01-09-2015, 10:22 PM
Well... Yes...

Imho its like that:

Opening 50 lockeds or less, chances are good you wont get anything.
Opening 200 lockeds or more, chances for getting NOTHING are seriously low.

But hey i can remember after the last double odds -weekend STS said there was a mistake and all got the gold/platinum back... perhaps its the same now. STS is somehow famous for making the same mistakes more then once... LULZ !

If this is no bug atm it was my last "plat purchase adventure", gonna do some PVP till my gear isnt competetive and then good bye !
I wasted around 500$ in 2 years on this game which is around 20$ per month but when its enough its enough you know and i tell you ITS ENOUGH ! I dont regret spending the money, its a cool game but the mistakes they make ( f.e. breeze atm) and the time they need to fix things isnt worth 20$ a month, at least for me!

ps: Im calm and chilled again but the contents from the former "rage mode postings" above still remains.
Agree with u 100% and couldn't have said better, no more plat buys for me when its done so am I :).

"Winter is Coming" :O

Skypain
01-10-2015, 11:34 AM
Man, I never learn... Wasted plats again on that stupid glimmer of hope to loot any arcane. But not even a mythic... 150 crates... Just plain stupid. Screwed big time. I'm quitting. Thanks.

Irhaby
01-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Locked Grand Crates of the Watch only???
How about necro locked, and ursume locked? -_-

Pfx (Aaptoz)
01-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Nc DOUBLE ODD , OPENED 350 LOCK, WASTED 6K PLAT = NO MYTHIC NO ARCANE NICE JOB. Best odd ever :)

Burwaka
01-10-2015, 03:52 PM
looting time :D

Warrior_NOT_MEDIC
01-11-2015, 10:22 PM
any chance you guys can make the chest 2x odds? coz at the moment they are not.... you can tell by the auction hall. the amount of arcanes a hell of a lot less then what it should be on 2x arcane odds. i know im not the only person who has noticed this.

Serancha
01-11-2015, 10:29 PM
Remember kids: 2 x 0.01% = 0.02% ---> THIS is your double odds.

Warrior_NOT_MEDIC
01-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Man, I never learn... Wasted plats again on that stupid glimmer of hope to loot any arcane. But not even a mythic... 150 crates... Just plain stupid. Screwed big time. I'm quitting. Thanks.

Its because its not actually 2x odds... they have duped the players again. you can tell just by the auction and the amount of ppl moaning about not looted anything!!!

Serancha
01-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Its because its not actually 2x odds... they have duped the players again. you can tell just by the auction and the amount of ppl moaning about not looted anything!!!

Incorrect. The odds are probably actually doubled, but when you are talking about fractional percentages, the odds are so low that doubling them makes no realistic difference at all. Also, far fewer people are actually participating in this double odds weekend.

The reason for this is because the double chance is effective for the following items:

Outdated:
4 types of Mythic Jewelry (Level 30/31)
6 types of Mythic armour and helms (Level 26/31 - armour and helm for each class)
2 weak arcane pets Glacian / Hammerjaw (Old and weak arcane pets with diminishing value)
2 types of outdated arcane weapons (Maul and Staff)

Arcane fossil (pointless since you can't loot vials anywhere, and Necro got extremely nerfed)

Decent / good
Singe
Samael
Shard

So we have 10 types of useless mythics and 5 crap arcanes to 3 good items.

The chances of getting something you want are a lot lower when you break it down this way. Most end game players have realized this by now, and considering mythic weapons and whim are NOT included in double odds, are not going to waste the money gambling for such a small chance at anything of value.

This is the reason you are not seeing an increase in items on the CS. Not a lie about double odds. The odds may be double, but the price of opening is not worth what the double chance could get you.

Taurusean
01-11-2015, 10:54 PM
Great

kiffnshey
01-12-2015, 02:16 AM
I think 2 x chance loot mythic or arcane is big mistake to open locked just melt the plat only i open 70 locked but none of mythic or arcane item is loot very funny u all sts staff never change stil same.I thought i want hunt arc shard but nothing not even mythic was loot no meaning this double odds

Ehrzaa
01-12-2015, 04:43 AM
Fake 2x odds lmao , open 60lock got nothing zzz

Luckygirls
01-12-2015, 04:50 AM
I buy many plat at plat sale to my 6 email accoutn email,,and now,,me wasting more than 5 k plat this even, but still no arcane

What happend with this doble arcane even?

Xeusx
01-12-2015, 04:56 AM
Fake 2x odds lmao , open 60lock got nothing zzz

I buy many plat at plat sale to my 6 email accoutn email,,and now,,me wasting more than 5 k plat this even, but still no arcane

What happend with this doble arcane even?
Read this again.

Remember kids: 2 x 0.01% = 0.02% ---> THIS is your double odds.

Ehrzaa
01-12-2015, 05:11 AM
Read this again.
Lol

Rx8
01-12-2015, 05:17 AM
Sts we had an entire event plat sale....now another one?...its not even 12MONTHS...

Luckygirls
01-12-2015, 05:24 AM
Buta at last dobel arcane even i got many hj and singe lol
Its truee!!

Xeusx
01-12-2015, 05:37 AM
Lol
This is real. I lol'd at you if you open lockeds, the items was bad, and you start whining again.

Ehrzaa
01-12-2015, 09:08 AM
This is real. I lol'd at you if you open lockeds, the items was bad, and you start whining again.
Wasted Many In That lmao .-.

Irhaby
01-12-2015, 11:01 AM
breeze will b fixed???, -_- bull****

kinaru
01-12-2015, 12:27 PM
Great

potten
01-12-2015, 06:05 PM
X2. Odds offline...desatived

Uverworld
01-22-2015, 10:55 AM