PDA

View Full Version : Stop Rogue Damage Nerf

Rosna
01-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Well, as all rogues know, when we enter Pvp or damage drops severely. In these new days of tanks with >700 dmg and mages with >800 is it time to stop punishing rogues? After all, with eyes mages Crtis are way up and tanks now have dmg, dps, armor and hp. So as they have all achieved better stats through their continuous complaints about rogues, let's stop the rogue stat nerf shall we.

tharidom
01-08-2015, 04:43 PM
NO!

Artoholics
01-08-2015, 04:54 PM
Well, as all rogues know, when we enter Pvp or damage drops severely. In these new days of tanks with >700 dmg and mages with >800 is it time to stop punishing rogues? After all, with eyes mages Crtis are way up and tanks now have dmg, dps, armor and hp. So as they have all achieved better stats through their continuous complaints about rogues, let's stop the rogue stat nerf shall we.
Finally somebody thinks like me xD I want my full power back...Tanks so op atm. We need our damage now xD

Artoholics
01-08-2015, 04:54 PM
NO!
YES !

will0
01-08-2015, 05:45 PM
give mage back ice freeze in PVP then and stun immunity ... stun pets with rogues combo skill 1 shot kill mage with <4k hp

Yep the nerfing and buffing of toons continues in AL how fun ...

Cranky
01-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Lol endgamers rogues are fine but twink rogues are lets just say unequal but still sort of manageable just hard

Kingofninjas
01-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Sorry ros but I gotta go against you on this. I am already critting tank for 3-4k and I'm not even maxed out. I lack arcane ring, imbued set and planar amulet. With these I'm sure my crits would regularly exceed 4k. Mages will get 1 hit regardless of their gear if shield is down and if we lose the damage nerf some of the weaker ones may get combo killed even with shield up.

Froxanthar
01-08-2015, 06:27 PM
just no.

Rx8
01-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Lol endgamers rogues are fine but twink rogues are lets just say unequal but still sort of manageable just hard

If ur a twink rogue then u absolutely know nothing anything at endgame pvp. End game pvp will be ur worst nightmare.

Cranky
01-08-2015, 07:00 PM
Sorry ros but I gotta go against you on this. I am already critting tank for 3-4k and I'm not even maxed out. I lack arcane ring, imbued set and planar amulet. With these I'm sure my crits would regularly exceed 4k. Mages will get 1 hit regardless of their gear if shield is down and if we lose the damage nerf some of the weaker ones may get combo killed even with shield up.

This!
And nah I don't think endgame pvp will be my worst nightmare :) but thanks

eonziggys
01-08-2015, 07:44 PM
No need more nurf actually for rogue and buff for food mage

Cranky
01-08-2015, 07:49 PM
Lmfao if anything rogues don't need anymore nerfs!

Newcomx
01-08-2015, 08:06 PM
Ok... but give the freeze back to Sorc :D

Caabatric
01-08-2015, 08:24 PM
all those 4k health mages would be killed in 3 aim shots with shield up....

Remarked
01-08-2015, 10:58 PM
and all those 4k hp rogues get combo'd or one shot ^

Burstnuke
01-08-2015, 11:06 PM
and all those 4k hp rogues get combo'd or one shot ^

Yes...... by other rogues Lol.

Caabatric
01-09-2015, 12:11 AM
pvp balance ruined forever

NorthernEcho
01-09-2015, 12:33 AM
they don't want to balance PVP period. For whatever reason, some sort of alternative motive. If they really wanted to they easily could, whatever people say. It's very very simple and millions of ideas have been passed on as a solution. Pretty basic to balance pvp. I've played tons of games who have had no issues doing the same.

bedmaster
01-09-2015, 12:57 AM
Rogues punished mages way more.. so ur punishment isnt enuf lol

Zylx
01-09-2015, 01:10 AM
I'm looking at all the stats of the warriors, and their damage stats are really close to rogues' in addition to their towering 2k+ armor and 6k+ health. Warriors are hands down the best class for PvP. The only thing keeping rogues OP is their crit %.

Mage skills' debuffs/stat changes that are removed from PvP are appearing in pets and are utilized in PvP (ie: breeze's freeze). Mage's need their skills revamped considerably to get even remotely up to par with rogues and warriors. If STS balances the mages well (like they stated is their high priority for now), i will consider switching to my Mage for my main. Because afterall, mages are more fun.

Caabatric
01-09-2015, 01:14 AM
they don't want to balance PVP period. For whatever reason, some sort of alternative motive. If they really wanted to they easily could, whatever people say. It's very very simple and millions of ideas have been passed on as a solution. Pretty basic to balance pvp. I've played tons of games who have had no issues doing the same.

chances are those games werent mmo's where pve is the main aspect of the game

NorthernEcho
01-09-2015, 01:40 AM
both aspects were better.

NorthernEcho
01-09-2015, 01:41 AM
But to be fair, I havnt found a mobile mmo on par with some of the bigger computer ones

Hail
01-09-2015, 02:03 AM
Just fix the damage percent from pets so we atleast get that back...
#Fixroguepets
#Freezeformages
#Buffnekro
#Hercules

Iliketolol
01-09-2015, 02:09 AM
Yea, why not just give a nuke skill to rogues? Enter game >click skill>leave.

~Venus
01-09-2015, 02:41 AM
not a need in 41, every rogue crits high there ; with full gear and average gear.

epicrrr
01-09-2015, 02:43 AM
What I see which is very wrong is the removal of DMG% from our pets on PVP, damage bonus is now esssentially useless.. they shouldve just replaced it with other stat if they wont put it in effect on PVP.

Cranky
01-09-2015, 02:57 AM
Just fix the damage percent from pets so we atleast get that back...
#Fixroguepets
#Freezeformages
#Buffnekro
#Hercules

This! Hahahhahaha
Lol rogues already got effed up cos no damage pet bonus works for rogues lol
What more you need haha we might aswel be food lols

Hail
01-09-2015, 03:28 AM
not a need in 41, every rogue crits high there ; with full gear and average gear.

Last I checked there were 40 other levels rather than 41 that have been affected by this also :P

Cranky
01-09-2015, 03:31 AM
Haha don't worry I think only endgamers matter in this game and nah don't worry about the other 40 levels right?haha

nevercan
01-09-2015, 04:04 AM
I olready get 1 comboed with 1 combo of max geared rouges with shield and 3.2k hp if rouge gdt dmg back it wil br 1 aimed

Serancha
01-09-2015, 04:07 AM
Might as well ask for dodge to work against skill attacks too.

*hides*

Bhosxjay
01-09-2015, 04:23 AM
No!! Rogues Crit to O.P

Rx8
01-09-2015, 04:58 AM
Might as well ask for dodge to work against skill attacks too.

*hides*

*uses lightning
*strikes serancha
*serancha used aimed shot
*mage dead

siddhant
01-09-2015, 06:31 AM
rouges are already op at almost all lvl due to their great amt of crit+dmg+stun lock immunity and them wanting their nerf removed just because they want to kill tanks is baseless cauz tanks already have 3heal skills so killing them is bound to be difficult
PS:every1 knows mage are mostly in need of buff wkwk

Universalpro
01-09-2015, 07:03 AM
I didnt read any of the above posts.
But are u completely insane?
Rouges are the most op class of all, made even more oped with para and eye gems.. And u r complaining u need more dmg now.. The class which actually needs a buff is mage( i m not a mage) and please.. We need some armor buff here..
Para gems have already given quite a big boost to the damage

Rataspakan Ulosvedin
01-09-2015, 08:03 AM
Just nerf items with most value.
Item sets worth 100 million are way more better than those worth 2 million.
I think most expensive sets should look awesome and give some sort of fabulous effects around player. Not buff up stats so they could dominate PvP.

Litheus
01-09-2015, 09:53 AM
mages need buff like they dont need to charge shield
increase health n armour n heal cd time
gale armour bonus stays for long time
heal does more heal
gale dash is continious

bruceboster
01-09-2015, 10:27 AM
No matter rogue has more damage than mage if rogue dont have Aim shoot skill..haha

Transfordark
01-09-2015, 11:48 AM
Nerf you say? You rogues have crit, your like half tank and mage. Your ruling the PvP and still you say your nerfed try making a War or a Mage account and go to PvP and then you'll understand how OP you are.

Ssneakykills
01-09-2015, 11:53 AM
No matter what they tweak/fix in pvp their will always be complaints

But something needs to be done with mages and a tweak with rogues

Ssneakykills
01-09-2015, 11:56 AM
You guys are kinda lucky pvp is class specific because believe me the amount of problems in the other legends titles people using str sets on mages and etc causes so many problems

johnsr
01-09-2015, 12:06 PM
I think Ros is on to something here. We need to balance some of this out across all classes and get back to tanks being tanks and mages being mages. It is actually pretty bad in PVP when you are more worried about a tank then a rogue. So something needs to change a bit.

NorthernEcho
01-09-2015, 12:09 PM
You guys are kinda lucky pvp is class specific because believe me the amount of problems in the other legends titles people using str sets on mages and etc causes so many problems I think pl was more balanced then this. Atleast a mage could kill other classes and vice versa

Hamid Ahfir
01-09-2015, 12:15 PM
I agree , rogue is a too nerf class.. war is too op and sorcerer are just like the more balanced class ( and cry for ice skill comeback trololo) so.. we just need a nerf for war and buff rogue :)

Litheus
01-09-2015, 12:18 PM
rogue nerf class....what?
sorcerer balanced....what?

kinzmet
01-09-2015, 12:28 PM
IMO, this is a necro :)

Ssneakykills
01-09-2015, 01:30 PM
I think pl was more balanced then this. Atleast a mage could kill other classes and vice versa

When did you play pl? Now a days it's mainly str mages which are pretty op sadly

kixkaxx
01-09-2015, 01:37 PM

What a liar, I have a rogue with arcane ring, imbued set and amulet, I can Crit on tank for max 2500, and max 5000 on rogue.

nevercan
01-09-2015, 01:40 PM
What a liar, I have a rogue with arcane ring, imbued set and amulet, I can Crit on tank for max 2500, and max 5000 on rogue.
Like 2.5k on tank is nothing....

Dvsk
01-09-2015, 01:45 PM
One word NO. The End.

It doesn't matter about your damage almost always your aimed shot crits and that amounts to 250% extra critical damage. And this happens almost every 2-3 shots and that means you get a 250% every 6 or so seconds which is incredible. With a combo that can kill a tank easily enough. Tanks don't have enough power for their damage, just because it says 600 dmg or whatever doesn't mean we can equal a rouge crits, heck we cant even equal a mages crit.

nevercan
01-09-2015, 01:54 PM
One word NO. The End.

It doesn't matter about your damage almost always your aimed shot crits and that amounts to 250% extra critical damage. And this happens almost every 2-3 shots and that means you get a 250% every 6 or so seconds which is incredible. With a combo that can kill a tank easily enough. Tanks don't have enough power for their damage, just because it says 600 dmg or whatever doesn't mean we can equal a rouge crits, heck we cant even equal a mages crit.
+ tanks only use 1 attck skil rouges 3....

ariseg
01-09-2015, 01:59 PM
no!

Kingofninjas
01-09-2015, 02:19 PM

Lol do u have a pure str build while fighting tanks? Because there WILL NOT be such a huge difference in your crit against rogue and tank. I am talking about tanks when jugg is down idk abt u. And go speak to any other ringer they will back up the stats I have given.

Also, the crits that hit for high end 3k are against the the average geared tanks with mythic set and pink weapon. The bonesaw tanks are hit for high end 2k and low end 3k. Definitely not max 2.5k though.

tharidom
01-09-2015, 02:22 PM

Lolol.

Omisace
01-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Have you seen the overall ctf kill lb? How about the rogue one? They are the same? Yeah, thought so too.

No to removing rogue damage nerf.
Yes to fixing damage nerf overriding damage buff from pets.

kixkaxx
01-09-2015, 02:40 PM
Lol do u have a pure str build while fighting tanks? Because there WILL NOT be such a huge difference in your crit against rogue and tank. I am talking about tanks when jugg is down idk abt u. And go speak to any other ringer they will back up the stats I have given.

Also, the crits that hit for high end 3k are against the the average geared tanks with mythic set and pink weapon. The bonesaw tanks are hit for high end 2k and low end 3k. Definitely not max 2.5k though.

Ridiculous .. Why should you compare a maxed rogue with a pink weapon tank? I am talking about fighting a tank with equal gear : ring, amulet and imbued.

Yes I can one combo pink warrior (without mythic) when they have no buff, but a arcane mage can also one combo a pink rogue 100% of the time. Why not call mage op according to your logic?

Besides, if you talk about tanks when their jugg are down, why not talk about rogues when their mana are gone? Who will win the fight then?

nevercan
01-09-2015, 02:45 PM
Ridiculous .. Why should you compare a maxed rogue with a pink weapon tank? I am talking about fighting a tank with equal gear : ring, amulet and imbued.

Yes I can one combo pink warrior (without mythic) when they have no buff, but a arcane mage can also one combo a pink rogue 100% of the time. Why not call mage op according to your logic?

Besides, if you talk about tanks when their jugg are down, why not talk about rogues when their mana are gone? Who will win the fight then?
1 imbeud sets are VERY rare so you wont meet them that often

2 mages cant combo rouges even pink druid potency or imbeud set (yes thats pink) give more armor and hp then mythc sets and make you able to take more dmg

3 a good rouge with skils wont run out of mana cuz they know what to do

NorthernEcho
01-09-2015, 02:51 PM
If we're thinking of the same thing with the savage sets then yeah but I knew tons of bears and birds who were still running around with no issues. If it wasn't for the mages
getting str it woulda been crap like before. Mages just getting slapped around.

It was nice actually standing a chance against bears and birds. But as I said if there was something after that then idk.

Kingofninjas
01-09-2015, 02:51 PM

If you really are a maxed rogue, you should be hitting maxed tanks significantly harder than 2.5k. Maybe u don't have the right upgrades on aimed shot or have like 100 points in str. Maybe your gear is ungemmed idk and idc. But 2.5k DMG with crit aimed on a tank of equal gear is very low.

And I consider the damage with jugg off because jugg lasts for 8 seconds and has a 45 second CD. Obviously it is going to be down for most of the time. Comparing a rogue with no mana is a terrible comparison because with no mana rogue cannot use any skills. Tanks with high down still have 3 other skills at their command. Like I said before, speak to other ring rogues and ask how hard they are critting maxed out tanks.

Also mages are in no way op because with shield down they are pretty much food. If I see a mage with shield down I don't even bother charging my aimed shot for the combo since their armor is so low (no offence mages). If you want to compare equal gear I can tell u that I score crits of over 3k on bonesaw tanks. Agreed it is barely over 3k but it is over 3k nonetheless.

Litheus
01-09-2015, 03:50 PM
in most cases rogue make their kill before running out of mana

Litheus
01-09-2015, 03:51 PM
if the cooldown time of axe throw is made a bit less then with cs n axe we might stop rogues crits to some extent

Cranky
01-09-2015, 11:38 PM
in most cases rogue make their kill before running out of mana

Doesn't always almost apply to twinks hehe
U gotta be smarter on mana as a twink

Felipita
01-09-2015, 11:42 PM
Totally YES 🙏🙌

debitmandiri
01-10-2015, 12:34 AM
IMO First, all of u should speak in equaly geared condition, i speak here as a rogue with 490+dmg in pvp

Vs equaly geared tank : i crit 3-4k dmg, vs rogue nearly 4k+ i dont remember exactly bcoz it was only 2 secs fight x_x, vs mage if good luck in my side i can 1 shot him when shieldless.

But in different scenario vs maxed gear, vs tank i only crit 1.9k-2.5k, mage 3k+(not to mention gale buff), vs rogue ..hmm..im dead before i can see my dmg x_x

I think at least rogues must have their %dmg buff from pet back, bcoz their survability depend on how long they can take an opponent down, no buff, no protection (5secs razor is a lol), only can attack which is nerfed :p

I know most of u will think, rogues will become more OP, yeah there are some mages and warriors OP too bcoz they have money to maxed out their gear :p

siddhant
01-10-2015, 01:57 AM
IMO First, all of u should speak in equaly geared condition, i speak here as a rogue with 490+dmg in pvp

Vs equaly geared tank : i crit 3-4k dmg, vs rogue nearly 4k+ i dont remember exactly bcoz it was only 2 secs fight x_x, vs mage if good luck in my side i can 1 shot him when shieldless.

But in different scenario vs maxed gear, vs tank i only crit 1.9k-2.5k, mage 3k+(not to mention gale buff), vs rogue ..hmm..im dead before i can see my dmg x_x

I think at least rogues must have their %dmg buff from pet back, bcoz their survability depend on how long they can take an opponent down, no buff, no protection (5secs razor is a lol), only can attack which is nerfed :p

I know most of u will think, rogues will become more OP, yeah there are some mages and warriors OP too bcoz they have money to maxed out their gear :p
Rouges are already far op than mages at endgame a legendary geared rouge can easily take out mage with myth gear and i have already said rouges wanting their nerf removed just for killing tanks huh tanks have 3healing skills killing them is difficult on any day wkwk ty

abe
01-10-2015, 02:07 AM
I think so rouge have been punished long enough making it to hard to defend our self :/

siddhant
01-10-2015, 02:36 AM
I think so rouge have been punished long enough making it to hard to defend our self :/
Hard to defend out self err?i have seen a lvl 26 pro rouge with 5k health and 500 dps even more health than my 25 tank zzz rouges are in no need of buff ty

Hail
01-10-2015, 04:24 AM
Hard to defend out self err?i have seen a lvl 26 pro rouge with 5k health and 500 dps even more health than my 25 tank zzz rouges are in no need of buff ty

And 100 damage I guess?

nelson131
01-10-2015, 04:40 AM
to respond........i think mages's armour is a bit low. i can 1shot a shield down arcane mage with sam, whilst i am a expedition bow, icescale set and non archon rogue using a blinky......i had a 4100 crit on him....and normally skilled legendary mages without shield's a joke....i can basically 1v2 them and come out with 20% mana and 30% hp left..... mages need sets with better armour in the future.
and also, i had a 1v1 with a warrior guildie 2day. ha had myth armour and other standard lengendary gear. i could aim shot crit 3.8k and 2 combo on him while i only had 483 dmg.....though he doesnt know what he's doing.......
is that normal?

Rx8
01-10-2015, 04:44 AM
to respond........i think mages's armour is a bit low. i can 1shot a shield down arcane mage with sam, whilst i am a expedition bow, icescale set and non archon rogue using a blinky......i had a 4100 crit on him....and normally skilled legendary mages without shield's a joke....i can basically 1v2 them and come out with 20% mana and 30% hp left..... mages need sets with better armour in the future.
and also, i had a 1v1 with a warrior guildie 2day. ha had myth armour and other standard lengendary gear. i could aim shot crit 3.8k and 2 combo on him while i only had 483 dmg.....though he doesnt know what he's doing.......
is that normal?

Maybe the mages were low hp stats....i doubt their stats especially the hp....

siddhant
01-10-2015, 04:44 AM
And 100 damage I guess?
Err nope he had 320 dmg
PS:idk how a guy with 600 dps will end up with 100 dmg?

Rx8
01-10-2015, 04:45 AM
Err nope he had 320 dmg
PS:idk how a guy with 600 dps will end up with 100 dmg?

Saw any elixirs on?

nevercan
01-10-2015, 06:11 AM
Saw any elixirs on?
320 dmg is easy to get on lvl 26 with arcane hooks and best perfect gemmed gear with paras you wil be able to get even more.

Hail
01-10-2015, 06:32 AM
320 dmg is easy to get on lvl 26 with arcane hooks and best perfect gemmed gear with paras you wil be able to get even more.

As well as 5k Hp? Made me Lol so hard.
"Wat a joker!"

Cranky
01-10-2015, 07:01 AM
Lmfao 5khp rogue at 26 with damage like that
"WOT A JOKER HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

Dex Scene
01-10-2015, 07:22 AM
5k health at level 26?? Iam sure it was a dream and not reality Buddy.

Rx8
01-10-2015, 07:36 AM

Why didnt he get horrified and faint in the dream for the least?!!!

Ps scteenshot plz....

nevercan
01-10-2015, 08:36 AM
Im not talking about the hp but the dmg..

Danisafi
01-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Guys , are you completely dumb?!
Have you never played as Warrior?
Just notice a Rogue only needs 2 crit aimed shots to kill a 7k hp Warrior !
And your crying :"oh we're nerfed :'( "
I think Rogue and Warrior are well balanced but Mage should get buffed , a normal mythic set warrior with magma can kill a mage with elo gun .... rogue only needs 1 aimed

ArcaneCreed
01-10-2015, 04:50 PM
NO!

This is class discrimination. I think players like you are the reason why people are quitting rogue. Because of the unfair nerfing and damage class nerfing, we're also being affected in PVE, rendering us less enjoyable to enjoy either of the two. That's personally not fair. I'll go ahead and quit Rogue for now until STS fix things to keep things ballanced. As of now, Rogue and warriors are too fearsome to fight against.

Kingofninjas
01-10-2015, 05:57 PM
This is class discrimination. I think players like you are the reason why people are quitting rogue. Because of the unfair nerfing and damage class nerfing, we're also being affected in PVE, rendering us less enjoyable to enjoy either of the two. That's personally not fair. I'll go ahead and quit Rogue for now until STS fix things to keep things ballanced. As of now, Rogue and warriors are too fearsome to fight against.

Unfair nerfing? Do you remember the days of tdm when we were not nerfed. Arcane ring tanks were falling prey to massive crits from exped bow rogues. If a rogue had elond bow+ ring they could drop tanks with a a single combo regularly. A ring+elond bow rogue was insanely powerful, often dropping mages with shield down without even getting a single crit on their combos.

Secondly, this nerf doesnt apply to pve and rogues are the most desired class to run both tombs and arena with. Most parties consist of at least 3 rogues and sometimes a fourth as well.

Finally, it isnt the rogue population that is quitting. The mages and tanks are quitting and then move on to build rogues.

Hilyana
01-10-2015, 06:29 PM
I must say no... We already got OP crits (at endgame), don't give us more damage. Maybe low level rogues need a buff, but not endgame.
I crit rogues 4500+ with 550 damage in pvp zone, without damage nerf I would have 675 damage, how much would I crit? 8000? @_@
Imo it's fine like this, tho it's boring to one hit rogues (and getting one hit as well).

Caabatric
01-10-2015, 07:43 PM
i am not scared of tanks...
against a imbued set tank with bonesaw i was unable to beat him but i was able to get very close and survive for close to 1minute which is quite an accomplishment for me. (mage with all mythic except weapon at the time)

rogues literally demolish me.
When i was in a pvp room being farmed by op rogues i managed to single one out into a 1v1 in the halls. With 3.6k health i was dropped on the floor within 8 seconds and they didnt have to use a single health pack to counter my 546.9 damage. (used elo weapon, sam dont know about arcane ring, or imbued sets).

UndeadJudge
01-10-2015, 07:55 PM

That's impossible without buffs. Lol. I know a rogue that has 4k but runs full elondrian gems and singe. Their damage suffered a lot though.

The rogues that mostly feel cheated by the nerfs are the ones below 20ish. IMO, the debuff mechanics need to be changed. Any sort of armor buff is useless when fighting rogues who are basically spamming a 15% reduction on you (RIP glacian users). Likewise, rogues should not be debuffed by 10% and not be able to use a pet or passive to increase their damage a bit. The highest buff/debuff scenario should remain, otherwise we have rogues with +100% damage in PvE that can wipe out the time run boards, and a whole lot of PvP problems. I know a lot of people are going to disagree with rogue's damage being increased, however if anyone wants PvP to be balanced, we need all of the problems fixed first.

UndeadJudge
01-10-2015, 07:59 PM

320 damage in PvP is impossible - remember we get nerfed a lot. I had about 245 with a bow, when in towns I had 326. Our damage stat is a ton lower than sorcerers, and sometimes even or slightly more than warriors (dependent on weapon). Using shadowlurk, a Sorcerer can achieve over 350+ damage.

Caabatric
01-10-2015, 08:41 PM
320 damage in PvP is impossible - remember we get nerfed a lot. I had about 245 with a bow, when in towns I had 326. Our damage stat is a ton lower than sorcerers, and sometimes even or slightly more than warriors (dependent on weapon). Using shadowlurk, a Sorcerer can achieve over 350+ damage.

in that case we should ko rogues at endgame which we still have more stat damage...
Rogues skills do tons more damage than mages skills..

UndeadJudge
01-10-2015, 10:39 PM
in that case we should ko rogues at endgame which we still have more stat damage...
Rogues skills do tons more damage than mages skills..

Armor Debuff from aim and the very short cd is really the case here. Plus the way aim stacks makes it do a lot of damage...but even so, mage light does a lot on crit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Majorlegion
01-10-2015, 11:00 PM
Unfair nerfing? Do you remember the days of tdm when we were not nerfed. Arcane ring tanks were falling prey to massive crits from exped bow rogues. If a rogue had elond bow+ ring they could drop tanks with a a single combo regularly. A ring+elond bow rogue was insanely powerful, often dropping mages with shield down without even getting a single crit on their combos.

Secondly, this nerf doesnt apply to pve and rogues are the most desired class to run both tombs and arena with. Most parties consist of at least 3 rogues and sometimes a fourth as well.

Finally, it isnt the rogue population that is quitting. The mages and tanks are quitting and then move on to build rogues.
Don't feed the troll

Serancha
01-10-2015, 11:05 PM

Hate to tell ya ninjy, but we have been nerfed in pvp since season 3 - waaayyy before arcane rings came out. However I do agree with you. People rely too much on looking at numbers on the stat sheet, and disregard the actual efficiency of the class that is proven everywhere in this game.

Threads like this only started in the last year because buffs/debuffs are now displayed on the stat sheet. Nothing actually changed - the nerf is not new at all. The only thing that changed is that now people can see it.

Rx8
01-10-2015, 11:14 PM
Rogue's must stop getting nerfed in PvP, i think its nearly HIGH-TIME since mages gears and tanks are able to tank as well as deal damage at the same time. And mages are able to totally stun lock rogues(as our speciallity in PvP xD) So...why not take off the rogue's dmg nerf in presence of players (other classes) when 80% of the zone are OP(ier) than the rogue class?...

Visiting
01-10-2015, 11:27 PM
It's probably been suggested, but why not "un-nerf" the rogues below level 25? Level 26 is where arcane/mythic items start making rogues crit/Dmg monsters that can one-shot, but in lower lvls tanks/Mages will have around/more the same damage of a rogue in a pvp zone. For example at lvl 5 (where I like to Twink) I get about 45-50dmg in a pvp while a tank can get 50-70 depending on gear. At lower levels rogues CANT kill good tanks because they just can't do enough damage to kill them in between their heals...

Primeblades
01-10-2015, 11:51 PM
No way! Rogues are already op, no reason in making them even better

Cranky
01-10-2015, 11:53 PM
How about balancing out through levels?
Not solely all about endgame there are many players in this game who pvp below 41
Not just always 41 pvp BLAH blaj

Rx8
01-11-2015, 12:05 AM
Make it a poll...?

Hail
01-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Guys , are you completely dumb?!
Have you never played as Warrior?
Just notice a Rogue only needs 2 crit aimed shots to kill a 7k hp Warrior !
And your crying :"oh we're nerfed :'( "
I think Rogue and Warrior are well balanced but Mage should get buffed , a normal mythic set warrior with magma can kill a mage with elo gun .... rogue only needs 1 aimed

*Cough* 41 aint the only level *cough*

Danisafi
01-11-2015, 12:50 AM
*Cough* I also play on Lv7 *cough* [emoji23]

Hail
01-11-2015, 12:56 AM
I did make a thread a while ago where I suggested the % of damage being nerfed should scale and get higher as the rogues level gets higher but it kinda got ignored i guess xD

Caabatric
01-11-2015, 12:56 AM
Armor Debuff from aim and the very short cd is really the case here. Plus the way aim stacks makes it do a lot of damage...but even so, mage light does a lot on crit.

... that makes it a higher damage skill than light doesnt it..
it has a shorter cd than light....

Guess what that means it is better than light!
Guess what that means rogues dont need buff!

Hail
01-11-2015, 01:10 AM

*Cough* Did you reference 7? NO! *Cough*

Danisafi
01-11-2015, 01:11 AM
*Cough* Did you ask me to reference 7 ? *Cough*

siddhant
01-11-2015, 01:37 AM
That's impossible without buffs. Lol. I know a rogue that has 4k but runs full elondrian gems and singe. Their damage suffered a lot though.

The rogues that mostly feel cheated by the nerfs are the ones below 20ish. IMO, the debuff mechanics need to be changed. Any sort of armor buff is useless when fighting rogues who are basically spamming a 15% reduction on you (RIP glacian users). Likewise, rogues should not be debuffed by 10% and not be able to use a pet or passive to increase their damage a bit. The highest buff/debuff scenario should remain, otherwise we have rogues with +100% damage in PvE that can wipe out the time run boards, and a whole lot of PvP problems. I know a lot of people are going to disagree with rogue's damage being increased, however if anyone wants PvP to be balanced, we need all of the problems fixed first.
Dude tell thorluffy to show u his rouge he has 4:9k health without any buffs he has 350 dmg in normal towns and in pvp it is 310 his gear is filled with elo and para gems he is one of the few rouges to defeat my tank in vs ty.

Rx8
01-11-2015, 01:38 AM
I did make a thread a while ago where I suggested the % of damage being nerfed should scale and get higher as the rogues level gets higher but it kinda got ignored i guess xD

yeah, i knew someone made a thread earlier about this (Especially pvp so ofc it was existent xD) so i found out that.../

Kingofninjas
01-11-2015, 01:52 AM
Hate to tell ya ninjy, but we have been nerfed in pvp since season 3 - waaayyy before arcane rings came out. However I do agree with you. People rely too much on looking at numbers on the stat sheet, and disregard the actual efficiency of the class that is proven everywhere in this game.

Threads like this only started in the last year because buffs/debuffs are now displayed on the stat sheet. Nothing actually changed - the nerf is not new at all. The only thing that changed is that now people can see it.

Really? I actually didnt start pvping till s4 and back then I was a complete joke with no idea how anything worked. In s5 i started seriously pvping and then it was mainly tdm. I got my full mythic set (excluding weapon) at about the time arcane ring came out and thats when i started to understand things like dmg and dps. I did notice that I was hitting a lot harder in tdm than ctf and the damage nerf would only show in ctf. I'm pretty sure of this because in ctf, try as I might, I could almost never combo a ring rogue but in tdm it was a pretty frequent occurence. I am talking about the time when pet damage % was not reflected in our stats.

Kingofninjas
01-11-2015, 01:54 AM

*Cough* Did you reference 7? NO! *Cough*

*Cough* Did you ask me to reference 7 ? *Cough*

Need some cough drops guys?

Danisafi
01-11-2015, 01:56 AM
hahaha i didnt start

Rx8
01-11-2015, 02:00 AM
Need some cough drops guys?

make sure they are kind of kind of strong than the normal cough drops/syrups.

ImAfraidToComplainOnMain
01-11-2015, 03:54 AM
Pls do. It's impossible to kill tanks with even similar vs of my gear. They get better and we stay weak.

ImAfraidToComplainOnMain
01-11-2015, 03:58 AM
Give mages anything but freeze. The solution to everyone complaining about mage's freeze..... isn't to add more freeze lol

Serancha
01-11-2015, 04:10 AM
Really? I actually didnt start pvping till s4 and back then I was a complete joke with no idea how anything worked. In s5 i started seriously pvping and then it was mainly tdm. I got my full mythic set (excluding weapon) at about the time arcane ring came out and thats when i started to understand things like dmg and dps. I did notice that I was hitting a lot harder in tdm than ctf and the damage nerf would only show in ctf. I'm pretty sure of this because in ctf, try as I might, I could almost never combo a ring rogue but in tdm it was a pretty frequent occurence. I am talking about the time when pet damage % was not reflected in our stats.

There was a bug for a time when the damage nerf was not being applied in tdm, but nobody knows when that bug happened / how long it actually existed. However, aside from that bug, rogues in pvp have had a damage nerf applied to them since season 3 as part of STS's attempt to balance pvp.

Hail
01-11-2015, 04:49 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?179208-Rogue-in-PvP

What do you guys think?

Kingofninjas
01-11-2015, 04:51 AM
There was a bug for a time when the damage nerf was not being applied in tdm, but nobody knows when that bug happened / how long it actually existed. However, aside from that bug, rogues in pvp have had a damage nerf applied to them since season 3 as part of STS's attempt to balance pvp.

I completely agree with this nerf. Even with this nerf I am able to kill even bonesaw tanks in under 4 seconds with lucky crits if I can get them in a stunlock.

Rx8
01-11-2015, 07:51 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?179208-Rogue-in-PvP

What do you guys think?

scaling to lvl would be way better.

UndeadJudge
01-11-2015, 07:58 AM
... that makes it a higher damage skill than light doesnt it..
it has a shorter cd than light....

Guess what that means it is better than light!
Guess what that means rogues dont need buff!

At the current moment, of course not. But when the new skill system is changed, we rogues will be at a disadvantage until this is fixed. Also, this thread is generally directed at low level rogues, not endgame.

Cranky
01-11-2015, 08:05 AM
Balancing classes in pvp throughout LEVELS would probably solve all this

nevercan
01-11-2015, 09:09 AM
I cant see other rouges dmg IN AN PVP match and i go out of the town dmg.

UndeadJudge
01-11-2015, 09:39 AM
I cant see other rouges dmg IN AN PVP match and i go out of the town dmg.

I know, but I'm just letting you know what a rogues damage realistically is.

nevercan
01-11-2015, 10:42 AM
I know, but I'm just letting you know what a rogues damage realistically is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 320 dmg for rouge on lvl 26 when there where no paras with mali is realistic, only not in pvp...

Rosna
01-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Lol thanks for the great discussion. As some of my friends know, I like stirring the pot. It's good to see ppl participating in a conversation with valid points on all sides. Thanks to you all.

Madnex
01-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Either rogue damage debuff or warrior's jugg/VB STR buffs should be scaled down. Although they've mentioned the game is meant to be played on endgame (as it's obvious anyway), twink mages and rogues under L15 have it rough with the huge warrior heals; as to why a STR buff should heal that was never explained anyway.

debitmandiri
01-11-2015, 01:01 PM
Yeah i guess this is become more subjective rather than objective..some cry..some not...

LOL@PVP have a good day all ! :)

UndeadJudge
01-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Dude tell thorluffy to show u his rouge he has 4:9k health without any buffs he has 350 dmg in normal towns and in pvp it is 310 his gear is filled with elo and para gems he is one of the few rouges to defeat my tank in vs ty.

4.9? Elo gems give 88 HP per gem, and seeing how my 27 rogue has Max str Passives, I don't think that's possible. You can have a total of 12 gems for rogue, assuming 11 of them are grand Elondrian, that's only +968 HP. With singe, he might be able to reach 3.4-3.5 with normal gems, and about 4.3k Max with elondrian. But his damage would be a lot lower, losing a lot of bonus damage %, and straight damage from the lost 55 Dex stat.

pepperx
01-23-2015, 07:37 PM
I'm a rouge and I don't agree with this at all! Aside from rouges being op as it is The front bow gets 5 buffs to make it even more BA than it already was while poor mages once again get the shaft! On both their character in general and their gear! The magies need the buffs... Maybe rouges who complain about this should play a mage and see how hard it is to PvP! Please realize that rouges get all the goodies in this game and give some shout outs to buff the character that needs it- the mage!

Visiting
01-23-2015, 08:18 PM
4.9? Elo gems give 88 HP per gem, and seeing how my 27 rogue has Max str Passives, I don't think that's possible. You can have a total of 12 gems for rogue, assuming 11 of them are grand Elondrian, that's only +968 HP. With singe, he might be able to reach 3.4-3.5 with normal gems, and about 4.3k Max with elondrian. But his damage would be a lot lower, losing a lot of bonus damage %, and straight damage from the lost 55 Dex stat.

Maybe he meant 2.9k lmao

siddhant
01-23-2015, 09:47 PM
Maybe he meant 2.9k lmao

Zzz all those who know thor has seen his rouge with 5k health i dont think so i would wanna comment more on that

UndeadJudge
01-23-2015, 10:12 PM
Zzz all those who know thor has seen his rouge with 5k health i dont think so i would wanna comment more on that

5k hp....

150 damage, 500 mana

Arachnophobik
01-24-2015, 12:02 AM
No. The warriors over 700 dmg ate probably holding a maul. Maul has inaccurate dmg, the real dmg can be viewed in menu>skills>choose one(i.e. skyward smash). Also, u shud see how they crit in endgame. I would agree to stopping the dmg nerf as long as they nerf aimed shot instead.

Mejien
01-24-2015, 10:59 AM
Rouges are already OP no need to stop the nerfs.

Chirurgienne
01-24-2015, 07:55 PM
I think this nerf should be correctly scaled for twink under lvl 18. Warrior has more dmg than rogue at this lvl.
For endgame, it's ok

Spellcheck
01-24-2015, 08:20 PM
I agree, Rogues should get less cd on Aimed and Shadow Pierce, maybe CD is -3 seconds?
Rogues should get 10% damage in tdm back, perhaps even more.
Mages and Warriors are Op.
Maybe Rogues can use 2 pets nstead of 1?
Leave thoughts below guys.

siddhant
01-24-2015, 10:52 PM
I agree, Rogues should get less cd on Aimed and Shadow Pierce, maybe CD is -3 seconds?
Rouges running with sam and singe wew just imagining lolz...and rouges are not op at what lvl? I play at 15 and a rouge can defeat me if he/she knows not to attack me during curse and once my curse and shield runs out i am dead and at endgame any rouge can 1shot me without my shield so i really dont know where u need buff?
PS:try playing mage some time and see:)

Cranky
01-24-2015, 11:15 PM
Not everything is about endgame
Twinks are real players behind toons too
Pretty selfish nerfing damage
On levels

vawaid
01-25-2015, 10:25 AM
Stop nerf rogue' damage, nerf its critical please.

Kriticality
01-25-2015, 11:03 AM
There are Mages with 50%+ crit at end game.

Universalpro
01-25-2015, 01:14 PM
There are Mages with 50%+ crit at end game.
There are just some.. Like 3 or 4

Kriticality
01-25-2015, 01:27 PM
There are just some.. Like 3 or 4

So should 50% crit be cap for rogue? Rogues are based on crit. What would the cap be? 40% was high a few months back. Reducing crit on rogue would make me wanna say no more mage on team bc we would need more to fight tank. 600 dmg tank is as much as any rogue in pvp with our nerf I think. Maybe a couple of rogues higher. Who's gonna kill tanks in the future? Some of them at end game are almost indestructible as it is. Either give rogues damage back or let us have pet damage bonus.

Kriticality
01-25-2015, 02:03 PM
Imo it should be very difficult to kill rogues 1 v 1. That's what they're made for. At the moment tdm and ctf are team games. Mages should receive a buff to make them important to a team. If sts ever take the suggestion to make 1 v 1 arena then I agree there should be a difference to even it out. Class balance in pvp as it stands is not about pitting one class evenly against the others. It's about making them all useful for what they do. This is why I think mage need a buff bc they aren't always preferred unless they are OP. Give rogues their damage, buff Mages, make all classes useful for what they are meant to do. Something like a 200 armor buff for Mages isn't sufficient. They will still get combo'd. Give extra second of invulnerability and replace knock back with stun/movement impairment immunity for 5 seconds. I think that would help significantly.

Froxanthar
01-25-2015, 05:34 PM
I wonder if everyone are going for twinking, what else is left for endgame? Arcane Legends is the only game I play that keeping twinks.

Haligali
01-26-2015, 04:25 AM
I'm a moderate noob/unexperienced rogue with 2k overall pvp kills, but this is happening when i enter a random game:

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/26/df674f72e8b0fb16e2f1b2c049cba934.jpg

I have no arcane pet, my best pet is currently blinky.

SacredKnight
01-26-2015, 05:04 AM

Pretty sure this is sarcasm :P

Zynzyn
02-08-2015, 01:20 PM
Endgame and High level rogues have no problem with their reduced damage but mid level and low level rogues are having a hard time. My suggestion to even out the dmg nerf would be ---

1. Make the damage nerf percentage for lvl 41 higher for example 15%, since some of us endgame rogues who differ with the OP here are posting they are having it too easy in the current situation. Then make the nerf % gradually SCALE DOWN according to level. This diminishing nerf would make rogues balanced out and distribute damage evenly unlike the current situation where the mandatory all enveloping damage-nerf put on endgame "killmachine" rogues is making twink rogues suffer. Twink rogues (lv 15 and below) do need their damage in pvp to put up a fight since tanks at twink levels are just unbelievably OP. Around lv 15 and downwards there should be no damage nerf so that at these low level twink brackets where rogues really "need" the damage for their defence in pvp are not having their already low damage further lowered.

Kingofninjas
02-08-2015, 11:06 PM
Endgame and High level rogues have no problem with their reduced damage but mid level and low level rogues are having a hard time. My suggestion to even out the dmg nerf would be ---

1. Make the damage nerf percentage for lvl 41 higher for example 15%, since some of us endgame rogues who differ with the OP here are posting they are having it too easy in the current situation. Then make the nerf % gradually SCALE DOWN according to level. This diminishing nerf would make rogues balanced out and distribute damage evenly unlike the current situation where the mandatory all enveloping damage-nerf put on endgame "killmachine" rogues is making twink rogues suffer. Twink rogues (lv 15 and below) do need their damage in pvp to put up a fight since tanks at twink levels are just unbelievably OP. Around lv 15 and downwards there should be no damage nerf so that at these low level twink brackets where rogues really "need" the damage for their defence in pvp are not having their already low damage further lowered.

For many, twinking is attractive because of the lack of 1 hits. Removing rogue damage nerf would, to some extent, disturb this. I know that twink tanks are OP on low levels, but I am not sure whether their damage or armor is too high. From what I have heard, I am inclined to believe that the issue lies with their armor. What I suggest is a nerf on warriors as well, maybe 7-10% armor nerf that is indipendent of all all debuffs occurring during the fight, most notably, rogues aimed shot armor nerf. Basically, it should stack with the armor nerf that I suggest be applied to low level tanks (under lvl17? Idk where the imbalance ends).

goodjuice
02-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Rouges still kill everyone all the Time... Rouges are always complaining, but your class rules! I will never run from a top geared war or sorc on my capped char but I cant fight a rouge. Rouges are the best class hands down in pvp I'm sure you would love to "get your power back " but that would just make the already unbalanced PvP aspect of this game absolutely unfair and totally frustrating.

Kingofninjas
02-08-2015, 11:46 PM
Rouges still kill everyone all the Time... Rouges are always complaining, but your class rules! I will never run from a top geared war or sorc on my capped char but I cant fight a rouge. Rouges are the best class hands down in pvp I'm sure you would love to "get your power back " but that would just make the already unbalanced PvP aspect of this game absolutely unfair and totally frustrating.

Rogues are not the "best" class in general. In fact, a team of only rogues will lose to both a team of only mages and only tanks. However, 1 on 1 rogues will almost always win. You are complaining that rogues always destroy you 1 on 1, but all their skills are single target, so what do you expect?

Iliketolol
02-09-2015, 12:15 AM
The damage nerf got replaced by para gems, and on top of that eye gems made them more deadly as critical is their primary stat..

Funny thing is that an average rogue can take down a maxed out rogue in just one combo, which takes about 1.5sec (atleast in twinking)

Kingofninjas
02-09-2015, 11:06 AM
The damage nerf got replaced by para gems, and on top of that eye gems made them more deadly as critical is their primary stat..

Funny thing is that an average rogue can take down a maxed out rogue in just one combo, which takes about 1.5sec (atleast in twinking)

An average rogue cannot take down a maxed out rogue in 1 combo. Average is mythic bow and maxed out is imbued, rarcane ring, and new mytjuc amulet. I tested with a maxed out rogue and tried all my best pets but could not drop him even though I had elond bow.

raw
02-09-2015, 11:08 AM
An average rogue cannot take down a maxed out rogue in 1 combo. Average is mythic bow and maxed out is imbued, rarcane ring, and new mytjuc amulet. I tested with a maxed out rogue and tried all my best pets but could not drop him even though I had elond bow.

Truth. A maxed rogue with 1800-ish armor and 5k health is very difficult for a mythic ring, fang rogue to KO. It is possible if charged aim, nox and pierce all crit. Add a nekro in there and it is impossible.

cami
02-09-2015, 11:14 AM
The rogue is so powerfull. but I think the mage can kill a rogue with many stun and practice.

1) mage can to use the new mythic frost charged it and cause slow and freeze.
2) mage can to use fireball ( stun )
3) mage can to use fireball ( stun ) - Wind ( stun ) - lighting death blow
4) mage can to use pet for stun like slag.

Now imagine all this in pvp.

Visiting
02-09-2015, 11:17 AM
The rogue is so powerfull. but I think the mage can kill a rogue with many stun and practice.

1) mage can to use the new mythic frost charged it and cause slow and freeze.
2) mage can to use fireball ( stun )
3) mage can to use fireball ( stun ) - Wind ( stun ) - lighting death blow
4) mage can to use pet for stun like slag.

Now imagine all this in pvp.
While all this is true, Mages are generally dead before they get more than one or two skills done

davidvilla
02-09-2015, 11:55 AM
The major problem here is class balance Below 21. Warrior class is clearly dominating the entire old seasons 1/2 zone level (1-21) which is clearly seen as a market price on the gears.
Rogue damage nerf is not the problem here. The real problem is the ARMOR presence on Gears and pets.
Like I said at many of the threads now the level 13 warriors can enjoy the 1000 armor base and that's simply ridiculous. Imagine yourself how much damage do we actually need to penetrate that armor?
Even a level 7/8 warrior can have around 600 armor if gears set up properly. And none of the class can penetrate the armor neither deal more damage.
So how can we solve this problem??

Answer is simple:
- limit armor. (pet armor and gear armor not stacking together below 21) one has to make a choice either a pet or gear for armor.
- limit the 5 skill set to just 4 below 21
(let the old school zone remain old and classy. DO NOT LET somebody enjoy juggernaut, vengence and heal horn as 3 powerful heal) warriors already have heal horn so powerful along with vengence 50 strength.
- new skill set has to be set so that juggernaut gets merged into somewhere in vengence but lowering down the damage reduction to 10 percent rather than 20 percent.

Kingofninjas
02-09-2015, 02:00 PM
Truth. A maxed rogue with 1800-ish armor and 5k health is very difficult for a mythic ring, fang rogue to KO. It is possible if charged aim, nox and pierce all crit. Add a nekro in there and it is impossible.

With nekro in there I'm not entirely sure if even maxed out rogue could combo kill another one.

Also for a lower geared rogue to kill a maxed out one, even if all 3 crit its not an assured kill. I tried using gyrm on a maxed out rogue and I cudnt combo kill even with elond. I only got kills when my aimed got a high end crit. It also affects the maxed out rogues play style. In tdm, I see way too many maxed out rogues just closing their eyes and rushing the lower geared one with absolutely no fear of dying. They know they can tank 1 combo and if either aimed or pierce crits the low geared rogue will die, so skill is becoming less and less of a factor in deciding the outcome of a game.

Danisafi
02-09-2015, 05:10 PM
The major problem here is class balance Below 21. Warrior class is clearly dominating the entire old seasons 1/2 zone level (1-21) which is clearly seen as a market price on the gears.
Rogue damage nerf is not the problem here. The real problem is the ARMOR presence on Gears and pets.
Like I said at many of the threads now the level 13 warriors can enjoy the 1000 armor base and that's simply ridiculous. Imagine yourself how much damage do we actually need to penetrate that armor?
Even a level 7/8 warrior can have around 600 armor if gears set up properly. And none of the class can penetrate the armor neither deal more damage.
So how can we solve this problem??

Answer is simple:
- limit armor. (pet armor and gear armor not stacking together below 21) one has to make a choice either a pet or gear for armor.
- limit the 5 skill set to just 4 below 21
(let the old school zone remain old and classy. DO NOT LET somebody enjoy juggernaut, vengence and heal horn as 3 powerful heal) warriors already have heal horn so powerful along with vengence 50 strength.
- new skill set has to be set so that juggernaut gets merged into somewhere in vengence but lowering down the damage reduction to 10 percent rather than 20 percent.

You are wrong with the stats you are sharing . A maxed armor tank lv7 for example can not reach 600 armor.Going with this warrior pvp on lv7-9 is impossible with VB in case rogues can still farm you easily as i need to say

davidvilla
02-09-2015, 06:07 PM
You are wrong with the stats you are sharing . A maxed armor tank lv7 for example can not reach 600 armor.Going with this warrior pvp on lv7-9 is impossible with VB in case rogues can still farm you easily as i need to say

R u living under the rock?
Use armor pet, armor set, armor/shield weapon, goblin ring, sacred will amulet on a level 7 and tell me u won't reach 600 armor.

I've gone through all tests mate. If u can't handle the truth then u need to test out yourself

UndeadJudge
02-09-2015, 06:43 PM
I believe the reason for all of the scaling issues is the calculation for damage reduction (derived from armor). If Madnex or someone else knows the numbers on it, it would be helpful. I'm assuming, graphed, it would be an exponential function. Because of this, the higher your level, the more armor you need to acquire the same amount of damage reduction.

This is why warriors are considered OP at lower levels - their defensive skills combined with their high % damage reduction makes them very difficult to kill, while they still are able to do a good amount of damage. They are also able to damage rogues and sorcerers a lot harder, due to their lower armor.

At higher levels (21~), armor reaches a point where it isn't as effective. The damage reduction provided is much lower than the lower levels, resulting in higher damage output from all 3 classes, but more specifically rogues. This is because the damage reduction gap between rogues and warriors becomes much lower, while rogues abilities scale damage much better with the armor Debuff and the stackable damage buff from aimed shot. Sorcerers are left in the dust, since their only ability that is really able to scale with any stat other than raw damage is their shield. And due to the damage reduction being much lower, sorcerer's shield breaks much quicker.

It's just the way the classes are designed that gives improper scaling to all three. This is just a theory, however from my personal experience, all of the following stated above was observed. Building 1.6k armor on my level 26 tank hardly gave a noticeable change to my incoming damage compared to a normal set that gives 60 more damage.

I also remember GoodSyntax posting a very interesting thread about how armor may plateau at certain points. It was very old, however a Dev responded with how armor should be observed. Not to mention, Ravager made a thread about how aimed shot may actually provide a larger armor debuff than it should.

Thoughts on this would be very appreciated.

Castellann
02-10-2015, 03:37 AM
Ok no more dmg for rogues. Then pls give us dodge, bc it sux now.

Danisafi
02-10-2015, 03:45 AM
A rogue now has up to 55% Dodge , lets say you get more Dodge , what for should we even hit rogues anymore?

nevercan
02-10-2015, 08:01 AM

Do you read his post wel?
he says atleast on twink lvl.

Iliketolol
02-10-2015, 10:42 AM

It was not directed towards endgame, of course theres a huge difference between an average and a maxed out rogue @@ but in twink levels theres not much difference.

Kingofninjas
02-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Do you read his post wel?
he says atleast on twink lvl.

This thread is about rogue damage Nerf, which applies to all levels. Please read the title of the thread before asking others to read.

nevercan
02-10-2015, 11:01 AM
This thread is about rogue damage Nerf, which applies to all levels. Please read the title of the thread before asking others to read.
Dont blame me i just asked if you readed wel.

Kingofninjas
02-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Dont blame me i just asked if you readed wel.

Where am I blaming you for anything? I simply asked you to read something as well.

Zynzyn
02-12-2015, 12:56 PM
For many, twinking is attractive because of the lack of 1 hits. Removing rogue damage nerf would, to some extent, disturb this. I know that twink tanks are OP on low levels, but I am not sure whether their damage or armor is too high. From what I have heard, I am inclined to believe that the issue lies with their armor. What I suggest is a nerf on warriors as well, maybe 7-10% armor nerf that is indipendent of all all debuffs occurring during the fight, most notably, rogues aimed shot armor nerf. Basically, it should stack with the armor nerf that I suggest be applied to low level tanks (under lvl17? Idk where the imbalance ends).

There is no way a rogue could 1 hit a skilled tank at twink levels even if she had zero dmg nerf. Without meaning to offend, I must state that your statement is an exaggeration. 1hitting (comboing) is what killmachine ring rogues of endgame and high levels do with all that damage.

At low levels (lv 15 and under) a decent maxed out skilled tank has OP armor yes and loads of HP and endless mana through VB (if a skilled tank knows how to time VB, jugg and Horn) and plus dmg is more or less equal to rogues since a.) he is getting his pet dmg bonus and b.) he has no damage nerf and yes he uses para gems.

Dmg nerf for rogues in pvp might have been necessary earlier when tanks did not have this new gear with loads of armor, dmg and mana. Also, I would like to remind that back when the dmg nerf was put on rogues, AL did not have many pets that gave dmg % and tanks had very few options to acquire tons of damage and thats why the nerf on rogues was necessary. Now with more and more dmg % pets being released, twink tanks are equal in damage to rogues and have all the other goodies too *health,armor,mana*. How is it fair? In the current situation rogues (in low lvl pvp) do need their damage for survival to do more than tickle twink Tanks.

The debuff/buff system has already been brought up several times and if the code was to be changed, we would have heard it by now. So an alternative to that is my idea of scaling down damage nerf for rogues according to level.

Mr K
02-12-2015, 03:45 PM
lol what many players cant c is a rogue with lower dmg then a mage for example has still much higher skill dmg!
the dmg stat in ur avatar page is just a number, u ve to realize how much dmg the toon deals in real to the enemy lol
mages would be happy if their dmg will be decreased about 200 but skill dmg much higher like 5x more ;)

enjoy...

send via tamagotchi

Kingofninjas
02-12-2015, 05:06 PM
There is no way a rogue could 1 hit a skilled tank at twink levels even if she had zero dmg nerf. Without meaning to offend, I must state that your statement is an exaggeration. 1hitting (comboing) is what killmachine ring rogues of endgame and high levels do with all that damage.

At low levels (lv 15 and under) a decent maxed out skilled tank has OP armor yes and loads of HP and endless mana through VB (if a skilled tank knows how to time VB, jugg and Horn) and plus dmg is more or less equal to rogues since a.) he is getting his pet dmg bonus and b.) he has no damage nerf and yes he uses para gems.

Dmg nerf for rogues in pvp might have been necessary earlier when tanks did not have this new gear with loads of armor, dmg and mana. Also, I would like to remind that back when the dmg nerf was put on rogues, AL did not have many pets that gave dmg % and tanks had very few options to acquire tons of damage and thats why the nerf on rogues was necessary. Now with more and more dmg % pets being released, twink tanks are equal in damage to rogues and have all the other goodies too *health,armor,mana*. How is it fair? In the current situation rogues (in low lvl pvp) do need their damage for survival to do more than tickle twink Tanks.

The debuff/buff system has already been brought up several times and if the code was to be changed, we would have heard it by now. So an alternative to that is my idea of scaling down damage nerf for rogues according to level.

I never mentioned anywhere that a rogue would 1 hit a tank. Please re read my post. That does not happen even in end game PvP. Also, if the damage Nerf was removed in low level PvP, rogues would start 1 hitting or coming close to 1 hitting each other and other rogues.

On paper, think tanks may seem to have equal damage to rogues, but practically, rogues attacks do a lot more damage than tanks could hope to deal.

siddhant
02-13-2015, 03:56 AM

no way is a maxed out tank dmg anywhere close to rouges dmg at lvl15 pls say facts and dont assume stuff ty.

Danisafi
02-15-2015, 09:25 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/15/dceac1bfb647f34e8a8ca3e86ad23bc3.jpg

To all rogues who still want the rogue DMG nerf stopped , just notice the possibility of EXTREMLY high criticals , as someone posted here , not only the number of DMG is important with your criticals you make high dmgs anyways .
(Sorry for using this pic Garria , if you aren't okay with its post im gonna delete it [emoji6] )

nevercan
02-15-2015, 02:36 PM

To all rogues who still want the rogue DMG nerf stopped , just notice the possibility of EXTREMLY high criticals , as someone posted here , not only the number of DMG is important with your criticals you make high dmgs anyways .
(Sorry for using this pic Garria , if you aren't okay with its post im gonna delete it [emoji6] )
If you post an pic of someone in game you shoud the name make inable to read.

Sento
02-15-2015, 03:13 PM
Rogues still op^^

Twix
02-15-2015, 03:43 PM
Its already pretty difficult for rogues to vs a mage 1v1. If you get fireballed, youre pretty much dead. Mages 2 sec invulnerability lets them rush in, stun you with fireball, crit you with lightning and then kill you. If their lightning doesnt crit, then they use slag aa and stun lock you, then kill you. I dont see why mages are asking for a buff at all. Also, if they have a crit build, its gg.

Blissfulgod
02-15-2015, 05:38 PM
Its already pretty difficult for rogues to vs a mage 1v1. If you get fireballed, youre pretty much dead. Mages 2 sec invulnerability lets them rush in, stun you with fireball, crit you with lightning and then kill you. If their lightning doesnt crit, then they use slag aa and stun lock you, then kill you. I dont see why mages are asking for a buff at all. Also, if they have a crit build, its gg.

Exactly. Good luck making it to your health packs (if you manage to even charge it and use). Then outlast the deluge of lightning crits for the duration of shield. If you manage to survive up to this point, your mana is down to 40-60% from shadow piercing some health back. Mage wants more stun? Sorry, but you need to get an arcane ring and other maxed gears like everyone else in order to be OP. This is from experience on a rogue with 4.8k health and 1650 armor using Maridos aa that grants a health and armor boost.

Mages will die in a 1 v 1 once shield is down, but if you haven't killed an evenly geared rogue up until that point, you deserve to be 1-shot, lol.

Remarked
02-15-2015, 06:41 PM
lol you guys talking about mages at endgame.
Twink mages has a whole nother story

sigit satriadi
02-22-2015, 02:50 PM
Yes pls stop the rogue stat nerf .

gumball3000
02-22-2015, 03:22 PM

1. Warrior skills load way slower than rogue skill.
2. Tanks don't have as high dodge an critical chance as rogues do.
3. Tanks can't attack from a distance like bow rogue does.

That bein said, even if the tank has equal or even higher damage than a rogue, there is no way to inflict the same damage as the rogue.

Dragoonclaws
02-22-2015, 03:33 PM
Rogue complain Mage is overpowered

Warrior complain rogue is overpowered

Mage complain warrior is overpowered

not in this exact order, but y'all must see the point...

Primeblades
02-28-2015, 04:01 PM
Rogue complain Mage is overpowered

Warrior complain rogue is overpowered

Mage complain warrior is overpowered

not in this exact order, but y'all must see the point...

More like: Mages complain that rogues and warriors are overpowered.

Rogues complain that they cant beat every mage they see, only 95% of the mages can rogues beat.

Warriors complain that nobody invites them into parties.

Kingofninjas
02-28-2015, 04:37 PM
Exactly. Good luck making it to your health packs (if you manage to even charge it and use). Then outlast the deluge of lightning crits for the duration of shield. If you manage to survive up to this point, your mana is down to 40-60% from shadow piercing some health back. Mage wants more stun? Sorry, but you need to get an arcane ring and other maxed gears like everyone else in order to be OP. This is from experience on a rogue with 4.8k health and 1650 armor using Maridos aa that grants a health and armor boost.

Mages will die in a 1 v 1 once shield is down, but if you haven't killed an evenly geared rogue up until that point, you deserve to be 1-shot, lol.

Honestly, while using a mage you don't need to wait their shield out. Charge razor then charge packs then spam aimed and pierce and the mage will be dead in no time. Evenly geared of course.

Caabatric
02-28-2015, 05:39 PM

0.0 so you mean that if i spec fireball then i can beat every rogue.
Wait it didnt work...
What if slag panic doesn't work...
what is the rogue uses razor...
This 2 sec inv. is wasted if the rogue starts with packs unless the mage knows which skill the rogue starts with...
Most mages shield breaks with 3 aim shots meaning max time the shield lasts is 8 seconds(usually less if the rogue uses other skills)...
That means a rogue can pick up one pack every 2.6 seconds and last the 8 seconds unless all of a sudden you get ko by light crit...
Razor lasts 6 of those 8 seconds effectively blocking the fire/gale stun and perhaps the pet stun...

Sure a mage can win against a rogue often enough, but rogues have enough counters to play around a mage trying to stun lock...

I also think that mages dont need a buff but rather a good pet that complements a mages weak point. (aka nekro for rogue, pretty good for mage but gives rogues just the survivability they need to crush most mages)

cami
02-28-2015, 05:51 PM

LoL THAT GARRIA kill me in 1 shot :( and I 'm rogue same than she