PDA

View Full Version : Limited time vanity items

Barbamitsos
02-27-2011, 03:20 PM
have u ever seen a vanity item that was for a limited time (such as mage heloween hat or pumpkin or big love) that u thought wasn cool at that time but now u regret not getin it?
well i do regret not getin the black halloween helm :/ if anyone feels the same about a vanity helm please coment and lets ask devs to make em available for a short period again :)

Major
02-27-2011, 03:24 PM
Haha ya wouldn't mind that at all...especially since I wasn't playing this game at that time lol.

Militaryman
02-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Haha ive gotten all the holiday ones, but I'm missing green black and orange antennae...

Zeus
02-27-2011, 05:09 PM
I'm missing the candy bag... Was too lazy to do the quest until it was too late. Silly me! Oh well, I got the pumpkin helm which is the coolest IMO.

KingFu
02-27-2011, 05:13 PM
I have 2 candy bags (one of each) and 2 or 3 pumpkin helms. Never got the snowman helm since it looked dumb to me and was too much work, kinda regret it now.

Kossi
02-27-2011, 05:15 PM
i have 2 candy bags, 3-4 pumpkin helms, 3 snowman helms.... :P

KingFu
02-27-2011, 05:15 PM
But do you have like 8 witch hats?:p

Kossi
02-27-2011, 05:16 PM
But do you have like 8 witch hats?:p

lol no..dont regret it though, you can get them in store now!

WhoIsThis
02-27-2011, 05:16 PM
I'm sure that by next Halloween, there will be another.

KingFu
02-27-2011, 05:17 PM
lol no..dont regret it though, you can get them in store now!

Yes, but not vanity.

Whoisthis, I am hoping and thinking they'll do it differently this time around.

Kossi
02-27-2011, 05:32 PM
oh and i have all but the orange antennaes

Arterra
02-27-2011, 05:33 PM
i got everything

well, maybe not the light up reindeer horns, but i hated them both anyway so stuck with free normal ones. also never got a lil love, but did get a big one, so whatever lol

other than that, i really have gone and collected some of each of those...i got both the red and green santa hats, every Halloween item, and so far all antennae. getting the yellow ones was hard... but after an update i was like "lets go check up on right prices" and almost walked right past justg

edit: yet again, thank you Junside for co-op orange antennae :D

noobmigo
02-27-2011, 05:37 PM
Rose wand. Nuff said.

Zeus
02-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Rose wand. Nuff said.

Lol, you don't like my terror proc :p. Somebody offered me in game 250k to buy the wand. I spent like 10 minutes trying to explain to him that it wasn't tradable and it was a rare holiday item.

Arterra
02-27-2011, 05:46 PM
I am hoping and thinking they'll do it differently this time around.

if they just repeat items and events by the letter, it would be a bore, basically a treat for new players only. I do not want to see that winter wonderland for a while, nor would i need another santa suit

well, i guess certain things like the santa suit or witch hats should be repeatable, its a staple. However, there should be 2010 only items, like the PUMPKIN HAELM (i'm STILL taking credit for that) and maybe the snowman hat...
all i know is that user suggested items work well as one time only events, so that the next generation can take it upon themselves. maybe one day there will be the selling of old items available to let new collectors get what they want

Lol, you don't like my terror proc :p. Somebody offered me in game 250k to buy the wand. I spent like 10 minutes trying to explain to him that it wasn't tradable and it was a rare holiday item.

oh yea, i forgot about the vanity weapons... i mostly dont bother with them especially if slightly expensive. hats are my trade.

Pharcyde
02-27-2011, 06:52 PM
I started playing again the week of Halloween. I didn't know about the Witches Hat back then :/. Oh well lucky me, only vanity item I am missing is now on the platinum store :). I am absolutely in love with my complete antennae set.

Barbamitsos
02-27-2011, 06:56 PM
:/ i want a vanity black mage helm :/ cause the helm one isn nice for dungeons