PDA

View Full Version : Game Time

longsteak
02-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Is there anyway I can see how many hours of my life I have used to play this game? I know in WoW I can type /played. There's nothing like this on PL is there?

If there isn't I would love to see it be implemented. I enjoy seeing how much I have put into m favorite games.

Major
02-27-2011, 03:32 PM
Haha I think I'd rather not know how much of a nerd I am. I'm addicted...it's a problem lol.

superglut2
02-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Man how can u get addicted to pl? Everytime i play for an hour i get so bored since its just the same old farming or grinding. I used to be addicted to wc3 and wow. :)

Major
02-27-2011, 04:42 PM
Man how can u get addicted to pl? Everytime i play for an hour i get so bored since its just the same old farming or grinding. I used to be addicted to wc3 and wow. :)

Haha I really dunno. I guess I can just keep doing the same thing over and over...and over lol. As long as I'm somewhat interested. Personally I'm one of those guys who can listen to the same song like 100 times over haha.

djkrazze
02-27-2011, 07:03 PM
im addicted to PL even though i just help other people level up! lol hmmm maybe i should go help new players in forest haven! lol

Kashyn
02-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Haha I really dunno. I guess I can just keep doing the same thing over and over...and over lol. As long as I'm somewhat interested. Personally I'm one of those guys who can listen to the same song like 100 times over haha.

This is how I am!

But on topic, I'd also like to see a /played type feature implemented.

Xavrod
02-27-2011, 09:23 PM
Haha I think I'd rather not know how much of a nerd I am. I'm addicted...it's a problem lol.

Same lol(what is WoW??)

gnardog666
02-27-2011, 09:27 PM
wow is world of warcraft

Keohike
02-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Do i need help? When i don't play Pl i get Anxiety, Restlessness, Irritability ,Insomnia, Headaches, Poor concentration , Depression, Social isolation those are the emotions and for some strange reason i get these physical symptoms Sweating, Racing heart, Palpitations, Muscle tension, Tightness in the chest, Difficulty breathing, Tremor, Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. Im starting to begin to feel like im addicted to Pocketlegend. hmmm.... oh wells must be my brain playing tricks.