PDA

View Full Version : Cant TRADE items brought with Planitum?

Keohike
02-27-2011, 03:36 PM
I think it is a sham. When i started playing i brought items with platinium and i also brought items that i couldnt use until i reached a higher level. Little did i know i couldnt trade them and the items i brought wasnt even that good. I think they sud change the game so that you can sell the items or trade it. That way you can at least get soemthing in return. I have 3 level 54 items that i can almost use and they suk lol.

Major
02-27-2011, 03:39 PM
It's just a way for the devs to make money. It's smart from their point of view. The best gear you can get is found anyways ( well except rings....for now ). Just look as it, like you wanted a little more oomph at the time for your char.

Keohike
02-27-2011, 03:47 PM
Should have made things more clear. Like diablo you can buy stuff from other companies and you can trade it away if u like. Plus if they were really smart they would make this game more customer friendly and it become more popular. Customer relations, why make a little money now when this game can be the best app of all time. Look at WOW or diablo and milk the cow so to speak for a very long time.

superglut2
02-27-2011, 04:30 PM
I love diablo , good old times

Major
02-27-2011, 04:35 PM
I love diablo , good old times

Yep diablo was awesome...well still is, but PL is highest on my list right now!!