PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible for low lvl twinks to get to nordr?

Imao
01-08-2015, 11:11 PM
Haii, im lvl 14 low lvl twink.. but im trying to get to nordr and fight bosses to get as much AP.. but im stuck at the entrace at kraag that said i cant enter alone below lvl 23.. Ive seen few of my friends with same lvl but they already got the title for killing a boss in nordr. If it is possible, could anyone tell me how do i get my twink to get into nordr.. Also, paying 100k for anyone who can get me those nordr boss achievement =)

Ty
Ign: Chalkolate / Vernilla
Im online atm

hozukreti
01-09-2015, 12:41 AM
What Aps? Low lvl can go to nord town, never heard about entering nord pve map.

Imao
01-09-2015, 12:51 AM
My lvl 15 friend has the title "viking" which is attained by killing a boss in nordr i think

Zylx
01-09-2015, 12:59 AM
I messaged you.

~Venus
01-09-2015, 02:44 AM
last time, i cant do the glitch because it was fixed, i dont know if it still works.
but ya, its easy to leach twinks on those maps for APS

Litheus
01-09-2015, 09:37 AM
yeah i think they can go...one day a lv14 warrior who is my friend messaged me that he needed help...so i joined him n he was in nordr jurn woods

Ssneakykills
01-09-2015, 11:59 AM
The glitch no longer works anymore sadly because I tried before

nevercan
01-09-2015, 02:40 PM
The glitch no longer works anymore sadly because I tried before
Yup :c

Imao
01-10-2015, 12:18 AM
Thx.. i heard from my friend that the minimum lvl to get to nordr pve maps r lvl 15... he has 10k++ APs at lvl 15... so cooool =)

nevercan
01-10-2015, 06:25 AM
I found out an new way to get to nordr :D join an lvl 41 in planar tombs then you go to city of keleys and you go back with the portal to nordr then u come to the uller tomb then you go the stairs up and walk to the world map portal and you unlocked nordr

tharidom
01-10-2015, 06:39 AM
I found out an new way to get to nordr :D join an lvl 41 in planar tombs then you go to city of keleys and you go back with the portal to nordr then u come to the uller tomb then you go the stairs up and walk to the world map portal and you unlocked nordr

That's stronghold... Those aren't the actuall nordr maps.

nevercan
01-10-2015, 08:38 AM
That's stronghold... Those aren't the actuall nordr maps.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz when u can enter stronghold you can enter nordr smartas

tharidom
01-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz when u can enter stronghold you can enter nordr smartas

You can't it will say that you're a to low lvl 'smart @ss'.

kinzmet
01-10-2015, 12:04 PM
All my twinks had the "Viking" title. I don't know if this trick still works but this is how I did it back then.

Party your low level character with any level 23 and up character.
The high level character will go to Stronghold camp.
The high level character will go to Camp Boulder via Ballon in Stronghold.
Have your low level character "Join" the high level character in the Camp Boulder.
When your low level character entered the Camp boulder, make him go back to Stronghold via portal on the Camp Boulder.
The low level have now entered the Stronghold, walk around until you get a "Gateway opened!" message.
The low level can now go to Stronghold via Map anytime.
To complete the Nordr maps, your low level must have a level 23+ character party to clear the maps.

There, I hope this helped you :D

nevercan
01-10-2015, 06:41 PM
All my twinks had the "Viking" title. I don't know if this trick still works but this is how I did it back then.

Party your low level character with any level 23 and up character.
The high level character will go to Stronghold camp.
The high level character will go to Camp Boulder via Ballon in Stronghold.
Have your low level character "Join" the high level character in the Camp Boulder.
When your low level character entered the Camp boulder, make him go back to Stronghold via portal on the Camp Boulder.
The low level have now entered the Stronghold, walk around until you get a "Gateway opened!" message.
The low level can now go to Stronghold via Map anytime.
To complete the Nordr maps, your low level must have a level 23+ character party to clear the maps.

There, I hope this helped you :D
Yes but, thats what we are talking about it doesnt work anymore....

ImAfraidToComplainOnMain
01-11-2015, 03:50 AM
Using the portal at kelys