PDA

View Full Version : Lag problems?

Kidlizard
02-27-2011, 04:18 PM
Hey guys im new to pl and i seem to continually run into extreme ping problems. Many times while i am fighting in dungeons solo i will suddenly watch as my ping soars to 60000 and higher which causes me to get ko-ed and get really pissed. Im just wondering if this is the pl server because my home connection is perfect. I completely turned all other internet-using site off of my internet and only ran pl but still eventually ran into ridiculous lag. Does anyone else have this prob and know what to do about it? Thanks

Major
02-27-2011, 04:38 PM
What device are you playing on. You can try unistalling PL, then reinstall it. Try turning off all push notifications and location services. Also try turn double pixel on, disable effects, and high quality off. Just some suggestions lol.

Kidlizard
02-27-2011, 06:09 PM
Still didnt work. I tryed it all

Major
02-27-2011, 07:11 PM
Sorry but what are you playing on?

Kidlizard
02-28-2011, 02:09 AM
I reinstalled and its better but an ipod touch

Major
02-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Ok good good, let us know if we can help any other way!

Xavrod
02-28-2011, 12:11 PM
Hmm, on ipod iphone or ipad, lag happen to me when I only have 1 wifi bar. So you are too far from the wireless or your wireless is not enought powerful

Can be different to others

Wrap
02-28-2011, 01:17 PM
If you've tried turning Push Notifications and all that off and it's still bad, have you looked at your wifi/Internet signal and made sure it's strong? Sometimes I've noticed I'll have full bars then all of a sudden it'll fade out and drop to 1 or 2 bars for a little bit, something like this might be causing the ping spikes. H

hope you can figure it out =\