PDA

View Full Version : So I guess Breeze is going to be overlooked

Samaeldavisjr
01-09-2015, 12:17 AM
Why Kill the price of arcane pets? Stg said after the holidays, specifically the 6th, Breeze would take its necessary place. UNDER arcane pets zzzzzzz

Caabatric
01-09-2015, 12:20 AM
give it time sts was on break they werent planning ideas on how to nerf it over break
anyway they can nerf it so that it is uselss or else we would have so many threads saying 2m wasted etc etc etc

Primeblades
01-09-2015, 12:37 AM
give it time sts was on break they werent planning ideas on how to nerf it over break
anyway they can nerf it so that it is uselss or else we would have so many threads saying 2m wasted etc etc etc

Yea i like that, 2 million waisted. Just evens out the rich with the poor a bit. Besides if ou were smart and realised that breeze would get nerfed you wouldnt buy it.

Zylx
01-09-2015, 12:41 AM
If you buy something new that is problematically OP to the majority, then you should already know that it's going to get nerfed. I'm sick of all these complaints about STS nerfing things. If they hadn't nerfed anything, this game would be broken and highly imbalanced. STS is composed of humans. Humans make mistakes. It's what they do with their mistakes that defines their character.

bedmaster
01-09-2015, 12:53 AM
If new pets are just fine like scorn or so ppl wont use its waste of energy developin, if its OP in the least amount ppl complain. I feel sts but i also feel the ppl who get frozen to death. So... sts will have a hard time solving this lol

Ihateppl
01-09-2015, 12:56 AM
If you buy something new that is problematically OP to the majority, then you should already know that it's going to get nerfed. I'm sick of all these complaints about STS nerfing things. If they hadn't nerfed anything, this game would be broken and highly imbalanced. STS is composed of humans. Humans make mistakes. It's what they do with their mistakes that defines their character.

Thanks for giving me insight on how a human works, you shall be spared while my robots are taking over the world,

P.S. sts pls buff this post, its not nearly as dark over lordy as I want it to be.

nxp
01-09-2015, 01:02 AM
Seriously Breeze are make Arcane Pet like and rare Pet..
can't move at PVP room again's 5 Breeze...it feel like a dummy..

Xeusx
01-09-2015, 02:23 AM
This nab makes me happy to nabbing you more.

Kingofninjas
01-09-2015, 02:46 AM

Exactly. And they are not fixing any of their major mistakes at the moment. Instead, they are giving us things that we really do not need like 2x weekend for mythic and arcane from crates. After the extended plat sale I foresee (another) huge market crash. They keep fixing all the useless and irrelevant bugs to 99% of the players like Esteban ability or some other equally pointless thing when they should be fixing breeze ASAP. If I were a dev this would be my top priority.

Zylx
01-09-2015, 03:09 AM
Exactly. And they are not fixing any of their major mistakes at the moment. Instead, they are giving us things that we really do not need like 2x weekend for mythic and arcane from crates. After the extended plat sale I foresee (another) huge market crash. They keep fixing all the useless and irrelevant bugs to 99% of the players like Esteban ability or some other equally pointless thing when they should be fixing breeze ASAP. If I were a dev this would be my top priority.
They can only do so much at a time. At least they're fixing something! Patience, young padawan :)

ueveotadeo
01-09-2015, 05:16 AM
STS begining the year as it ended last year...doing nothing....

Rx8
01-09-2015, 05:19 AM
They can only do so much at a time. At least they're fixing something! Patience, young padawan :)

for a moment i just thought u as trueorigine cuz of ur padawan word O_O"

Haligali
01-09-2015, 05:42 AM
there are more important things to do:

Also in this update:
+Updated the description for Esteban's activated ability to imply a chance at the three debuffs, not that all of them happen.

Wutzgood
01-09-2015, 08:38 AM
The problem with breeze is it's not a quick fix. As much as arcane pet users want him nerfed and made useless they most likely won't be doing it. If they were gonna it would have been done by now.

They are prob gonna lower the time you are frozen for then fix the freeze immunity an make it more like stun. Then they have to fix misty so it actually removes freeze.

After the freeze problems are fixed mages will get their freeze skill back and pvp will change forever.

Imcarla
01-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Why Kill the price of arcane pets? Stg said after the holidays, specifically the 6th, Breeze would take its necessary place. UNDER arcane pets zzzzzzz

I saw many threads asking about breeze's nerf. I'm pretty sure 75% of them are started from you. Calm down, they said they are doing something about it so stop complaining. If you arn't happy with how pvp is atm, then don't pvp. Wait until they solve the problem.

Samaeldavisjr
01-09-2015, 09:52 PM
I saw many threads asking about breeze's nerf. I'm pretty sure 75% of them are started from you. Calm down, they said they are doing something about it so stop complaining. If you arn't happy with how pvp is atm, then don't pvp. Wait until they solve the problem.

Yep, and when Breeze is fixed u can thank me directly. :p
I'm gonna bump this thread daily.

famousfame
01-09-2015, 10:00 PM
I heard breeze not on sts radar yet and is long off from fix.

"Winter is Coming" :O

Samaeldavisjr
01-09-2015, 10:01 PM

Yeah, I guess you are right. Everyone stops working and closes their businesses down during the holidays . What am I thinking.?.?
(rolls eyes)

Commanderkeen
01-09-2015, 10:13 PM

They can only do so much at a time?!? Haha there's still bugs from beta that I reported from over two years that are still around. How long does it take???

Stoba
01-09-2015, 11:28 PM
Read the stickied post on Breeze in announcements. They nerfed it allright, which i agree with....it was fun farming and selling it though while it lasted. Gonna miss that part.

hozukreti
01-09-2015, 11:30 PM
In progress!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203008-Breeze-and-Undead-Vials

:eagerness:

Kingofninjas
01-10-2015, 04:08 AM
there are more important things to do:

This. ^^^^ Exactly the point I was trying to make.

Wutzgood
01-10-2015, 09:05 AM
Yep just as I figured. He still freezes but they fixed the immunity and lowered the time frozen. Next step is mages getting their freeze skill back.

Yumisa
01-10-2015, 10:06 AM
You can still give them suggestions to make BREEZE WORTH THE PRICE IT WAS BEFORE without making him too op in pvp, just be original :)

Zylx
01-10-2015, 02:47 PM
They can only do so much at a time?!? Haha there's still bugs from beta that I reported from over two years that are still around. How long does it take???
Well, they did say they are going to take the time they have right now to fix all of the lingering bugs from before. So in this case, they've been fixing bugs for a week so far.

Seoratrek
01-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Hey there.

Carapace started a thread here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203008-Breeze-and-Undead-Vials) regarding the changes to Breeze. If you would, please leave your feedback to the changes there. Thanks! :)