PDA

View Full Version : New Member - Frenzyn

Frenzyn
02-27-2011, 05:13 PM
I am a new member and are a frequent web/video game designer, i at many times have many different intentions to design and wish to help out the community if possible.
A little about myself? My age is out of the matter, but i do not have a job in design, and i love to have fun in photoshop and have done that program for 9 years (approximately)
I love to do gaming as a off topic resource of fun, and this game has made my life alot
easier ever since i lost my account in runescape.

I hope to make my existence here at the forums longer than brief and would like to make a standing with the forums and be active. I hope you will welcome me with open arms.

Thank you!
-Frenzyn(Spencer I.)

KingFu
02-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Welcome to the community man:) Feel free to ask any questions you have!

Frenzyn
02-27-2011, 06:12 PM
I'm just waiting for the PC version. (:
Hoping for that to come soon.

Major
02-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Welcome buddy. Ask anything you want and we will help in any way we can!

Xavrod
02-27-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm just waiting for the PC version. (:
Hoping for that to come soon.

Im sorry to say that but devs told that they will not release a Pl version on pc or mac. They concentrate their activity on mobile. And there is a new app coming soon!(blackstar)

Wrap
02-27-2011, 10:08 PM
Welcome to the game and forums Frenzyn! Glad ya came to Pocket Legends :)

Zeus
02-27-2011, 10:40 PM
Wow man! Nice introduction! That's a good way to make yourself an established forum member and a long lasting player of this community! If you ever need help on anything or some help with guides? Shoot me a PM.

Need help with anything else? I'm sure Physiologic, Royce, and Mysticaldream would be glad to help.

Ladylove
02-27-2011, 10:41 PM
-Opens arms in welcome- HAY FRENZYN!!!

TwinkTastical
02-27-2011, 10:42 PM
Ive lost my accounts in runescape too.

Btw, that game is lame... You just bot to pking stats, then pk.

Welcome to the forums.

I realllyyyy wanna know your age.

Ladylove
02-27-2011, 10:43 PM
Ive lost my accounts in runescape too.

Btw, that game is lame... You just bot to pking stats, then pk.

Welcome to the forums.

I realllyyyy wanna know your age.

Omg!!! Jonas is being welcoming!!! And sorta creepin with the age thing lol.

Zeus
02-27-2011, 10:47 PM
-Opens arms in welcome- HAY FRENZYN!!!

Frenzyn, FYI. Those are definitely arms you want to be wrapped in LOL. All joking aside, Brooke, Twinktastical, Me, Mysticaldream, and many others are very helpful people if you need any help in this game whatsoever.

Ladylove
02-27-2011, 10:49 PM
Frenzyn, FYI. Those are definitely arms you want to be wrapped in LOL. All joking aside, Brooke, Twinktastical, Me, Mysticaldream, and many others are very helpful people if you need any help in this game whatsoever.

Ikr, I'm just so darn lovable. I'd hate for this thread to become all about how charming I am... I think you should spam Twinktastical for questions :) Jk, don't do it, he's a meanie ;)

TwinkTastical
02-27-2011, 10:50 PM
Omg!!! Jonas is being welcoming!!! And sorta creepin with the age thing lol.

Oh yeah, im creepin.