PDA

View Full Version : Please Make Plats Can Buy Using Gold

Errorrz
01-09-2015, 01:24 AM
I Spend 400 USD Per Month For This GAME For Buying Plats To Open Locked ! What I Got From Locked Just Gold , Some Plats , Legendary Egg , Legendary & Mythic Gear ! Please Make Plats Can Buy Using Gold ! 15 Plats For 25k Gold . I Think U Can Feel What I Feel . Please Balance It Bro .

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Zylx
01-09-2015, 03:13 AM

If plats were purchasable by gold, the in-game economy would collapse and so would STS's income.

Rx8
01-09-2015, 03:47 AM
I Spend 400 USD Per Month For This GAME For Buying Plats To Open Locked ! What I Got From Locked Just Gold , Some Plats , Legendary Egg , Legendary & Mythic Gear ! Please Make Plats Can Buy Using Gold ! 15 Plats For 25k Gold . I Think U Can Feel What I Feel . Please Balance It Bro .

Get another game.

Errorrz
01-09-2015, 04:05 AM
If Can't Buy Plats Using Gold . STS Also Can Let We Farm Key Like Essences . Make The Key Essences Drop Like Eye Of Syrillax . If STS Do Like That , They Also Can Receive $$ From Which Player Buy Plats Using Real Money . If STS Do Like This All AL Player Will Happy And More New Players Play This Game And STS Will Receive More Income . In That Case , AL Will Be The Best Of The Best Every Year :)

Rx8
01-09-2015, 04:35 AM
If Can't Buy Plats Using Gold . STS Also Can Let We Farm Key Like Essences . Make The Key Essences Drop Like Eye Of Syrillax . If STS Do Like That , They Also Can Receive $$ From Which Player Buy Plats Using Real Money . If STS Do Like This All AL Player Will Happy And More New Players Play This Game And STS Will Receive More Income . In That Case , AL Will Be The Best Of The Best Every Year :)

Uh huh. Ppl will then only use their gold for plats and to open locks only. Then no one will buy plats

Xeusx
01-09-2015, 04:37 AM
Suggestion 100% fail.

Rx8
01-09-2015, 04:39 AM
Suggestion 100% fail.

Killer suggestion lol this 1 idea is enough for everyone to leave AL.

Errorrz
01-09-2015, 06:52 AM
If U Lose Your Money Every Month To Find Arcane Item You Will Know Bro . I Lose Almost 5k USD Per YEAR . If I Spend Money I Can Buy More Things Bro . I Know This LOL Suggestion But STS Still Can Get Income .

Xeusx
01-09-2015, 08:11 AM
If U Lose Your Money Every Month To Find Arcane Item You Will Know Bro . I Lose Almost 5k USD Per YEAR . If I Spend Money I Can Buy More Things Bro . I Know This LOL Suggestion But STS Still Can Get Income .

STS won't implement this suggestion. It's because this is item currency.

Wutzgood
01-09-2015, 08:14 AM

Just think if you sold ankh kits instead of opening locked with $5k worth of plat you could have bought anything you wanted in the game. Gambling it away was a poor decision and no one is to blame but yourself. There are more than enough topics about it to discourage this type of spending.

Schnitzel
01-09-2015, 11:43 PM
there's free plat offers for free plat...

Zylx
01-10-2015, 12:42 AM
If you could convert gold into plat, the economy of nearly everything in the game would be ruined. A lot of people buy plats to buy vanities/ankh kits/elixir kits to sell to people for gold. If you could buy plat with gold, there really is no point in trading these items with anyone anymore. No one will buy plat for a certain amount of gold and sell an ankh kit for a lower price than what they originally bought it with, and no one will go around buying kits for more or same price from other players, when they can get it themselves. It wont be a player-driven economy anymore.

In this case, locked crates would be poppable for free so every crate item (pinks, myths, arcanes) would be looted more often and their prices/demand would fall significally.

It would be an effective gold sink, but too effective. Gold will go from a surplus to an extreme deficit and it will be that much harder to earn gold, unless you buy plat and convert it to gold.

So for the sake of this game, a big NO to this suggestion.