PDA

View Full Version : Little problem.

ballersburden
02-27-2011, 05:30 PM
Annoying, well, at least annoying for me haha... don't know if anyone else finds it a bit of annoyance.

For example, you're in a map... and you bring up the menu, click the world map, and then you click "Join". Let's say there are no maps you're interested in joining, you press the back arrow twice to exit the screens and it boots you out into the main city of the dungeons you are in, or if you're already in a city it has to re-load the city and bring you to starting point.

I don't know if there's a reasoning for this, but to me it seems pointless and a bit of annoying when I am in maps and want to check out what's available real quick and it has to boot me out or reset where I am in the city.

Lizardfeather
02-27-2011, 05:57 PM
There's a way to do this without leaving the city, just give me a sec, I'll be more specific in a minute
EDIT: Nevermind, I misinterpreted it, sorry about that :/

This is a good idea for maybe one or two situations, but overall you don't really need it unless you jump before you finish the games. Or if you accidentally click it and want to go back... etc.

Arterra
02-27-2011, 06:03 PM
i think if you exited dungeon, you used to just go to main page. this is ideal, since when i exit i want to unload garbage and the wait to go into town is annoying.

Xavrod
02-27-2011, 08:52 PM
You should come back to menu instead of entering the "city"
Correct this in next patch