PDA

View Full Version : Can STS Create a New Character For This Year .

Errorrz
01-09-2015, 07:27 AM
We Have Warrior , Rogue & Mage . I m So Bored Play All That Character . Warrior ( STR ) Rogue ( DEX ) Mage ( INT ) . Can U Make A New Character Like Mage ? We Have 2 Character From Earth And 1 Character From Alien Planet . Please Make A New Character From Alien Planet .

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Rataspakan Ulosvedin
01-09-2015, 08:00 AM
Maby some sort of hunter with several jump skills and a snare.
Lower damage than rogue and lower survivability than warrior but almost constant lock down to prevent bosses from moving.

Or a character that can turn invisible for short period of time and snare and deal medium damage with relatively high survivability.

Primeblades
01-10-2015, 07:53 PM
I was thinking they should make a support class. We already have a magic class now we need a class that buffs teamates. Instead of curse this new class could have an ability called blessing that gives bonus damage, speed, and armor

Leonut
01-10-2015, 10:10 PM
I was thinking they should make a support class. We already have a magic class now we need a class that buffs teamates. Instead of curse this new class could have an ability called blessing that gives bonus damage, speed, and armor

NO. They can't even get 3 classes right, in particular mage which is long overdue for the so called buff.

Zylx
01-10-2015, 11:35 PM
We have Melee, Ranged, and Magic.

What else is there???

We dont need a new class, we need new skills.

Rx8
01-10-2015, 11:47 PM
hmmm...when the old content isnt even fixed/balanced dont even expect anything new as that is totally, UNFAIR!

Hail
01-11-2015, 06:57 AM
Hybrid classes would be nice. Such as:
The Paladin (Warrior + Mage. High armor with melee and spell casting)
The Shaman (Mage + Rogue. Medium armor with spell casting)
The Monk (Rogue + Warrior. Medium armor with close up combat skills)

Ofcourse this would never happen. 3 New classes would be crazy but this is just one of my WoW dreams mixing into AL.
A new class however would be insane. If I could choose one I would want it to be Shaman.

LytangxLyrdra
01-11-2015, 10:52 AM
How bout summoner?

Pecah kaca,pecah gelas,sudah baca,harap balas.

Dwakell
01-11-2015, 12:49 PM
How about Horc or elf? :)

siddhant
01-11-2015, 12:55 PM
err if the new classes come there will be no use of the old class... bad idea

NorthernEcho
01-14-2015, 01:20 AM
Why do people ask for trouble.. The three current classes need to be balanced. And if at some point in time a new class arises it should definitely not be a "support class" just a class, balanced as well. Because balance is good.

Wvait
01-17-2015, 04:32 PM
This bad :(