PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Password constantly requested?

Lizardfeather
02-27-2011, 06:16 PM
Hi, this MAY or MAY NOT be Pocket Legends, but I am 99% sure that it is. Whenever I open the app, it asks for my iTunes password at some point after it opens. It gets annoying, and I don't want to have to constantly give the app my password, so I click cancel. I notice it happens when I lock it and open it while the app is still running as well, or when I get the 20% battery warning when in-game. Even if I'm not connected to the internet, and open it, as soon as I get connected again, it asks for my password outside of the app. So it is always enacted after I open pocket legends, even with no internet. I am almost positive it isn't my iPod, as it only happens after I open Pocket Legends, not when I'm browsing the web or using other apps. Or if I use other apps right when I turn on my iPod, it doesn't affect them, so I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Pocket Legends. It would be ideal if it only requested it once or you could set it to not ask constantly :) Or is there a fix for this already in options?

Corpser
02-27-2011, 06:23 PM
This used to happen to me After buying a big purchase. To fix I just put in password and one day it stopped other ways to fix could be signing out of iTunes then signing back in or signing out of iTunes and turning of iPod then turn back on and sign in agian

Lizardfeather
02-27-2011, 06:27 PM
Hmmm I spent $15.00 around 2 weeks ago and I guess this is when it happened. I don't really want to put in my password though >.<

Royce
02-27-2011, 06:44 PM
I would contact iTunes support if I were you. It sounds to me like there is a pending purchase or something that it wants to complete.

Zeus
02-27-2011, 06:47 PM
This is a pending purchase. What happens is, they didn't actually update and charge your card yet. Meaning essentially you probably got away with some free plat until you enter in your password. To stop it, put in your password and it should stop. Sometimes the transaction is incomplete, that's why it asks you multiple times for the password.

Lizardfeather
03-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Hmmm I'm just worried it's going to charge me something I didn't buy because it deducted off my giftcard and the right plat appeared. Maybe the app just doesn't realize it. Thanks for the input :)