PDA

View Full Version : The Council of Scales- part 2 the land of Tindirin

Gladius
01-09-2015, 10:10 AM
Just a few weeks after the council's decision, Lord Rendtail and the rest of the dragons have now set forth upon the journey to wreak vengeance upon the Arlorians. They now land in the dense,wild ,jungle covered tropical island of Tindirin. Now in new and dangerous terrain, Lord Rendtail begins to make a base for the dragons.

"My lord Rendtail," said Alargan, Rendtail's lieutenant , one of the few dragons able to access arcane energy, his body is marked with yellow arcane runes.

" Yes ,what is it now!" Rendtail replied

" It seems that we have a problem with transferring the sacred egg," Alargan said nervously ,trying not to anger his master ,"Spiders have been attacking very frequently, killing off most of the guards."

"SPIDERS!" Rendtail exclaimed " How can mere insects kill such mighty beasts like us."

"Oh no ,Sir . They are swift and agile. They strike so fast that you can only see their shadows, their fangs are long and sharp like daggers, injecting fatal poison."to anger his master ,"Spiders have been attacking very frequently,killing off most of the guards."

"Oh no, Sire. They are swift and agile. They strike so fast that you can only see their shadows, their fangs are long and sharp like daggers, injecting fatal poison."

“I see, this is not all you have to say?"

“No, my lord, As Lady Tarewa was scouting through the land; she was wounded by one of them. She returned weak but alive, as for the rest of her party... I wish I could say the same for them."
“Is there any good news?”
“Yes, Sire, we have found new allies!” Alargan said with great excitement
“New allies?” Rendtail asked in curiosity
“Yes, the native people of Tindirin have come to offer us help.”
“And why’s that?”
“They think we are some sort ancient spirit guardians, they practically worship us! They are coming at this very moment.”
Few hours later, the native tribes of Tindirin arrived. Rendtail was surprised to see them. Their skin was a deep blue color, their heads bald; they look nothing like the people Tarlok fought.
“Oh, Wise Draconic Spirit!” Said a Tribesman, He was the biggest on them all with long rabbit-like ears sprouting from his heads “We, the tribe, have come to offer our humble allegiance! We give you our might and in return I hope you shall enlighten us with your knowledge and wisdom!”
“I like this!” Rendtail said,” Very well, help us claim Tindirin and I shall bestow to you with power and knowledge!”
With that the army marched forward to establish their domain, in the land of Tindirin.

To Be Continued.