PDA

View Full Version : Fox Target Switch

TrapazoidsPl
01-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Hey guys Im posting this so that hopfully this bug can get fixed. Anyone noticed how when you play as fox nearly every pvp fight. As you use your skills u get atleast 1 target switch? I do every time, It is very annoying, and can cost a loss. I think it is a bug in the ham skill because it happens when I try to ham combo. Idk if I am the only one that has this problem or not. But I hope to get feedback from other fox players to verify this. Thanks all for your time and consideration :) and GL to you all.

iRandom
01-09-2015, 12:19 PM
lol
its a bug in rabid bite
when ur stunned and u use rabid u target switch
and im ok with the bug
BUT

it would be great if the antistun skill could be howl not evaasion

TrapazoidsPl
01-09-2015, 01:31 PM
Lol yes im with you on the stun XD. I get tired of 22 pvp were bears just hs and stomp,Then kite. IMO Its annoying af. XD

iRandom
01-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Lol yes im with you on the stun XD. I get tired of 22 pvp were bears just hs and stomp,Then kite. IMO Its annoying af. XD
its actually kind of sad when a mage rushes u at 22 then they get 10-0
THEN they bring their bear...

TrapazoidsPl
01-16-2015, 11:54 AM
its actually kind of sad when a mage rushes u at 22 then they get 10-0
THEN they bring their bear...

still trash there bears ;)

Draoscao
01-17-2015, 05:32 AM
It's a bug that needs to be fixed! When i get rooted/stunned/frozen and I press vixen kick or rabid bite the target switches happens alot of the time to me :/

ICutter
01-18-2015, 10:41 AM
Acctually correction target switch happens with all classes but it is most common in foxes, it happens to fox when you use Vixen Kick when you are stunned not rabid Bite or hamstring.