PDA

View Full Version : Is there any good ways to earn gold?

Rckless
01-09-2015, 04:29 PM
Hello i would like for someone to show me a guide for getting gold since im going to play Al more often and i need some.
Please be respectful [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clickbangboom
01-09-2015, 04:45 PM
There are few guides out there that talk about merching and stuff, read those, that will help.
If you're not into merching really you can always farm locks and essence, sell the locks and craft essence and sell the gems. If you run elites and planar you can farm and sell your loot from those.
Those are a quick few things that come to mind.
I will just add, it takes time and effort to make gold and it doesn't always come easily! So be patient and keep it at, it all adds up in the end!

Rckless
01-09-2015, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the suggestion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iahwahska
01-09-2015, 06:11 PM
Crafting during events.

Froxanthar
01-09-2015, 07:53 PM
To start, you need the Leprechaun Pendant. If you're new, its kinda hard to get it. But you can abuse the Luck Elixir in Consignment Shop or randomly from Klass & Shaazbot.
Make sure you get at least 3 Locked Grand Crate of The Watch with each Luck Elixir you used.
Once you get the Leprechaun Pendant, you can start farm KM3, Elites or Eggs.

debitmandiri
01-10-2015, 12:41 AM
Farming locked too boring, go for elite tindirin / planar tombs

Universalpro
01-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Generally its merching for some, farming locks for some
But the main way is through events. U can easily make a lot of money from the events by spending on tokens, by crafting locks etc etc.
Otherwise i prefer merching.. Farming locks isnt worth it anymore

Ssneakykills
01-10-2015, 03:13 PM
If you aren't 41 I'd reccomend levelling to the cap then work on buying a lep if not some prefer to merch which some become very successful this way. Only problem with merching is so many people do it these days which makes it increasingly harder to merch stuff

Ultimately you can spend real money and try your luck at locks ( I woudnt ) or stock up on energy kits in events or elixir kits.

Good luck making gold

Schnitzel
01-10-2015, 07:15 PM
How I make money:
1. Craft event gems, wait a while, sell during double odds (for getting grand gems) weekend
2. Buy event vanities/items (such as pet eggs), wait until prices increase, then sell

:D

ilikerice
01-20-2015, 11:27 PM
Quest , and story tokens .. so many ways to make gold find what you like to do and keep with it