PDA

View Full Version : Waiting room for Planar Arena

Hercules
01-09-2015, 04:55 PM
Is horrible go to krag city and say "Pt for planar arena" , I know that is necesary do pt before but is hard when I have not many friends what want do planar arena. Then why STS no make a waiting room for who want join and more players have the posibilty of do party and choose it! as kraken mines or planar tombs!

Please....

Serancha
01-09-2015, 04:57 PM
You can just enter and wait for other people to join. It's called a pick-up group. Happens in all maps all the time.

Hercules
01-09-2015, 05:00 PM
You can just enter and wait for other people to join. It's called a pick-up group. Happens in all maps all the time.

Yes but this is a big problem and more when I join and I see full warrs or mages in the room and they want not out :/

Serancha
01-09-2015, 05:02 PM
It would be the same in a waiting room. Warriors and mages.

Rogues don't need a waiting room. They are already in arena in full parties with all the other rogues.

Veluthe
01-09-2015, 05:02 PM
As Serancha said those are called pick up groups or pug for short. If you enter one of these pugs and meet good players I recommend friending them. Then you can ask them in future when putting together your on pt. Also I recommend joining a nice guild which suits you if you are not in one. Then you can run with guild as well. Good luck!

Ps: I run arena daily so feel free add me :)

Hercules
01-09-2015, 05:03 PM
It would be the same in a waiting room. Warriors and mages.

Rogues don't need a waiting room. They are already in arena in full parties with all the other rogues.

D: lol

Haligali
01-09-2015, 05:39 PM
Lvl up a rogue for arena farming, i did also.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 7-el

oxon
01-09-2015, 09:14 PM
best off to have a set group or people you run elites and arena with,9 times out of 10, pug partys are worthless,no ankhs,under geared and have no clue what there doing,you will end up rage quiting or getting muted if your anything like me while running with pug party's,that's why i only run with a select few..

nevercan
01-10-2015, 06:18 AM
Not in bards daily qeust :D thats an 1 person map