PDA

View Full Version : Winter Fest

Madfisho
01-09-2015, 11:25 PM
Hey guys! Just wondering about WF. Umm. On the announcement of WF it says WF ends January 6. It's like the 10th now....

Sent from my pocket legends account MADFISHO,MAXGOLDMERCH,YOUTELL,UNMERCHIFUL,MERCHIFU L

synfullmagic_23110
01-09-2015, 11:26 PM
Hey guys! Just wondering about WF. Umm. On the announcement of WF it says WF ends January 6. It's like the 10th now....

Sent from my pocket legends account MADFISHO,MAXGOLDMERCH,YOUTELL,UNMERCHIFUL,MERCHIFU L
Lol just realized that
Now instead of.being stuck on xmas DoTD cycle its ganna be xmas er day

Mayaross
01-09-2015, 11:27 PM
Maybe Jan 6 2016. Haha

Hook
01-10-2015, 01:18 AM
Lol just realized that
Now instead of.being stuck on xmas DoTD cycle its ganna be xmas er day

I can see that happening.

Madfisho
01-10-2015, 03:09 AM
It's getting annoying with WF every day

Epw
01-10-2015, 10:20 AM

Stg is busy with AL i guess.
In this case im glad, bcuz im pretty sure that theyll gonna patch the current wall glitch also in the end of the WF event.

NotYoCookiez
01-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Stg is busy with AL i guess.
In this case im glad, bcuz im pretty sure that theyll gonna patch the current wall glitch also in the end of the WF event.

everyone always says STS is busy in AL... AL is getting lots of complaints because STS arent really updating/fixing bugs over there lol.

AL is in a deeper hole than PL.

Trenton
01-10-2015, 12:32 PM
everyone always says STS is busy in AL... AL is getting lots of complaints because STS arent really updating/fixing bugs over there lol.

lol @ this statement

AL has another cap planned out, a new mod for basically just them, and the new Samhayne (since Sam is gone) hasn't even said hello to us that I've seen, he's only been around to say hi to AL people. Ya the PvP there is crap and people are crying about pet bugs and such, but AL is much better off than PL at most standpoints.

programmed
01-10-2015, 12:52 PM
lol @ this statement

AL has another cap planned out, a new mod for basically just them, and the new Samhayne (since Sam is gone) hasn't even said hello to us that I've seen, he's only been around to say hi to AL people. Ya the PvP there is crap and people are crying about pet bugs and such, but AL is much better off than PL at most standpoints.

A new Samhayne?

Trenton
01-10-2015, 01:07 PM
A new Samhayne?
Yes, name is productor (Adrian) Apparently been around since April 2014, just now sort of posting. But Samhayne has moved onto better things, he's training to become a Pokémon master! (For real, he works for Pokémon now)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=202659

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexvonminden

tHelonestud
01-10-2015, 01:31 PM
Yes, name is productor (Adrian) Apparently been around since April 2014, just now sort of posting. But Samhayne has moved onto better things, he's training to become a Pokémon master! (For real, he works for Pokémon now)

Sounds like one step farther away from PL content, I feel Sam at least had a connection to the game and wanted to give us more.

Hook
01-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Sounds like one step farther away from PL content, I feel Sam at least had a connection to the game and wanted to give us more.
True. Time to play the pokemon online trading card game.

Hook
01-10-2015, 01:35 PM

This is depressing. [emoji79]

tHelonestud
01-10-2015, 01:45 PM
A deeper whole with constant new events/content and moderators online.
I believe PL has gotten one level and some recolored gear in since AL's release in December 2012.

Suentous PO
01-10-2015, 02:22 PM
Hmmm, no announcement here, only in AL huh? Mmmhhm

That odd realization I've outlived a few mods and devs. ( x.x )

synfullmagic_23110
01-10-2015, 03:21 PM

Dood! I cud ask him for tips on pokemon omega!!
Yus

Laar
01-10-2015, 03:37 PM
Dood! I cud ask him for tips on pokemon omega!!
Yus
He works with the Pokemon TCG Franchise

tHelonestud
01-10-2015, 09:01 PM
Hmmm, no announcement here, only in AL huh? Mmmhhm

That odd realization I've outlived a few mods and devs. ( x.x )

AL forums is the new Spacetime Insider forum

AppleNoob
01-10-2015, 09:40 PM
This gives me some time to get the deep mountain vanity armor XD

Burstnuke
01-10-2015, 10:25 PM
lol @ this statement

I don't agree, AL is having a load of problems in its economy because of people constantly asking for buffs and nerfs all the time. 75 out of 100 times a thread will be created to complain about breeze or some other stupid mythic weapon that needs buff or nerf. Then when they don't get what they want or, it takes to long to happen they say they will quit, but they usually dont lol. AL is doing okay from a gameplay standpoint, but, the poor to rich gap is so big, that it will drive many players to quit. This new legends producer seems like a Arcane legends producer only lol.

tHelonestud
01-10-2015, 11:30 PM
I don't agree, AL is having a load of problems in its economy because of people constantly asking for buffs and nerfs all the time. 75 out of 100 times a thread will be created to complain about breeze or some other stupid mythic weapon that needs buff or nerf. Then when they don't get what they want or, it takes to long to happen they say they will quit, but they usually dont lol. AL is doing okay from a gameplay standpoint, but, the poor to rich gap is so big, that it will drive many players to quit. This new legends producer seems like a Arcane legends producer only lol.

poor rich gap because all the wealth is either incredible luck, scamming, or platinum

From the experience I have had, the pets and potions are such a gold drain, without the above factors, you can't really accumulate gold until maybe endgame.

In PL you level a character from like 1-60 and you will have made like 70k.
Every single boss in the game is just spam pots and run around; the PvE is far worse than PL but everyone could see that by about level 20 if not sooner.

If they added an actual heal/support class that would solve most of those problems.

Rodder
01-10-2015, 11:32 PM
If you think about it, Mouly's design kind of represents all games. It has specific AL references, but all the legends games have loot!

Great stuff so far everyone! We are loving your entries over here. Can't wait to see one of them come to life.

Remiem posted this in the t-shirt contest, if the devs say they don't prefer al I don't believe them.

iRandom
01-11-2015, 10:09 AM
Remiem posted this in the t-shirt contest, if the devs say they don't prefer al I don't believe them.
Everyone knows the devs honor, worship, and love al.

NotYoCookiez
01-11-2015, 10:56 AM
AL gets more updates but PL is more stable as of now.

Everyone thinks AL is just perfect and spoiled by devs but even with all the attention, they get double the negative outcome from players.

Burstnuke
01-11-2015, 11:19 AM
poor rich gap because all the wealth is either incredible luck, scamming, or platinum

From the experience I have had, the pets and potions are such a gold drain, without the above factors, you can't really accumulate gold until maybe endgame.

In PL you level a character from like 1-60 and you will have made like 70k.
Every single boss in the game is just spam pots and run around; the PvE is far worse than PL but everyone could see that by about level 20 if not sooner.

If they added an actual heal/support class that would solve most of those problems.

Not even a heal/support would work. The bosses one shot so that would mean to spam ankhs as well, which also cost a load of gold. You end up losing more gold then earning, thats how the logic works in AL. Not to mention, if you have sucky gear at cap, you will not be invited to runs at all because of you're gear. The game forces you to buy platinum for gear to actually run pve and then start gaining gold in pve. Thats why the economy is doing horrible atm.

Rodder
01-11-2015, 11:20 AM

Everyone thinks AL is just perfect and spoiled by devs but even with all the attention, they get double the negative outcome from players.

But as sts says there are 10times more players.

Trenton
01-11-2015, 12:04 PM
But as sts says there are 10times more players.
In a logical sense, yes, there are 10x more downloads, but some are from people with mutliple devices, and a lot of people download an app and quit like a half an hour later, but it counts as a download. Yes they do have more active players than PL, but 10x is an exaggeration. I would say 3-5x, and active endgame players I would say 2-3x.

tHelonestud
01-11-2015, 04:30 PM
Not even a heal/support would work. The bosses one shot so that would mean to spam ankhs as well, which also cost a load of gold. You end up losing more gold then earning, thats how the logic works in AL. Not to mention, if you have sucky gear at cap, you will not be invited to runs at all because of you're gear. The game forces you to buy platinum for gear to actually run pve and then start gaining gold in pve. Thats why the economy is doing horrible atm.

Support class would work, it could be more than healing, possibilities including:
Health/armor buff
skills to immobilize all enemies while players can regen
Heal over time like in SL
Summon allied grunts to serve as meatshields
skill to taunt enemies to an area away from players

Just a few things I thought of in couple of minutes, I am sure full time game developers could come up with even more.

I definitely agree with you as I said the entire game is platinum run essentially

Sorry that AL players are more stupid, but what do you expect when they are chosing to play a worse game in the first place.

Burstnuke
01-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Support class would work, it could be more than healing, possibilities including:
Health/armor buff
skills to immobilize all enemies while players can regen
Heal over time like in SL
Summon allied grunts to serve as meatshields
skill to taunt enemies to an area away from players

Just a few things I thought of in couple of minutes, I am sure full time game developers could come up with even more.

I definitely agree with you as I said the entire game is platinum run essentially

Sorry that AL players are more stupid, but what do you expect when they are chosing to play a worse game in the first place.

Still wouldnt work, most bosses cant be immbolized for that long, and some of them can One shot with a plain basic attack. Heal over time is useless with one shots. Health/ armor buff there already are, still dont work against one shots, summon alied grunts, they use aoe attacks, skills to taunt enemies away from players tanks do that, but end up getting one shotted.

Rodder
01-11-2015, 08:08 PM
In a logical sense, yes, there are 10x more downloads, but some are from people with mutliple devices, and a lot of people download an app and quit like a half an hour later, but it counts as a download. Yes they do have more active players than PL, but 10x is an exaggeration. I would say 3-5x, and active endgame players I would say 2-3x.

But wouldn't that go for PL too? I'd think there are more inactives in PL (%wise) then in AL since PL has been out much longer, I'd believe that they have 10x the active players.

TrapazoidsPl
01-15-2015, 02:08 PM

The only reason they do have more players is due to the fact that sts spend all there time on AL. Im sure if pl got new caps new maps and sets. I would bet at least 12% of the games population would come back.

Epw
01-15-2015, 02:11 PM
The only reason they do have more players is due to the fact that sts spend all there time on AL. Im sure if pl got new caps new maps and sets. I would bet at least 12% of the games population would come back.
How came that 12%?

TrapazoidsPl
01-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Well considering the fact that way back in 2011-2013 there were over 5-8 bele townes that were full 24/7 now if you look there is not even 5 that are full. Using that I came up with this number. Yes It is a random guess but IMO I think I am not far off. :)

Trenton
01-15-2015, 08:14 PM
Why not 13%