PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion]: Impacts of Weather on Gameplay

Alhuntrazeck
01-09-2015, 11:35 PM
Here's an idea I recently thought of...

What if seasons (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter) had an impact on AL PvE gameplay? It would certainly make things interesting. By this I mean, the power of certain skills are boosted during certain seasons, and weakened during others; also, the weather can damage your character.

Here's how it could be:

Fireball is boosted during Summer and weakened during Winter.
Ice is boosted during Winter and weakened during Summer.
Random hailstorms damage your character during Winter.
Rain reduces the damage Fireball does.
When the weather is windy, the power of Gale Force is boosted by say 20%.
You can be randomly frozen during winter for short durations and so can the mobs.
During Spring, all bow attacks have increased power as the rogue draws in on the power of nature surrounding her.
Warriors hit harder during Summer.

Just a fun thought :p Wouldn't really expect this in game but it would be funny!

Rx8
01-10-2015, 01:41 AM
Here's an idea I recently thought of...

What if seasons (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter) had an impact on AL PvE gameplay? It would certainly make things interesting. By this I mean, the power of certain skills are boosted during certain seasons, and weakened during others; also, the weather can damage your character.

Here's how it could be:

Fireball is boosted during Summer and weakened during Winter.
Ice is boosted during Winter and weakened during Summer.
Random hailstorms damage your character during Winter.
Rain reduces the damage Fireball does.
When the weather is windy, the power of Gale Force is boosted by say 20%.
You can be randomly frozen during winter for short durations and so can the mobs.
During Spring, all bow attacks have increased power as the rogue draws in on the power of nature surrounding her.
Warriors hit harder during Summer.

Just a fun thought :p Wouldn't really expect this in game but it would be funny!

yeah, like this suggestion. But then these shouldnt affect the pvp zones like CtF. those are crypts, under ground-like dungeons(Not PvE dungeon). However idk about trulle's.

Alhuntrazeck
01-10-2015, 08:38 AM
yeah, like this suggestion. But then these shouldnt affect the pvp zones like CtF. those are crypts, under ground-like dungeons(Not PvE dungeon). However idk about trulle's.
Yeah. I said PvE. :)

Additionally, you could perhaps find swirls of sandstorm dust or hail which damages you during particular seasons, or vines that appear randomly and root you during spring!
Barring timed runs, this'd spice stuff up a lot!

kinzmet
01-10-2015, 10:12 AM
Pokemon game? :D
Its a pokemon game right?

Rx8
01-10-2015, 10:32 PM
Pokemon game? :D
Its a pokemon game right?

Someone is missing samhayne.