PDA

View Full Version : Lol love this

Burstnuke
01-10-2015, 01:21 AM

The infamous glitch is back, and its still fun as heck! Although its done in a diffrent way now.

D-:
01-10-2015, 01:38 AM
I believe they are coming out with a patch for it though. Ruining all of our fun!

Oculus
01-10-2015, 02:47 AM
Aww it's so fun! You can spawn people in spawn base now before they join a team XD. Their game tag appears white. It's so much fun, at least it's Something new. A completely new map, I love it, please don't take away sts.

decompile
01-10-2015, 04:39 AM
its 3 years old picture...

Ssneakykills
01-10-2015, 06:00 AM
How do you actually do it?

MightyMicah
01-10-2015, 06:33 AM
How do you actually do it?

It used to be by getting a bear to stomp them out of the corner. A birds repulse could work as well. I don't know how they do it now :3

programmed
01-10-2015, 09:09 AM
Not that I have done it but what I was told is that it's the same as the balefort one where you wifi off and on and the wall pulls you in.

ibae
01-10-2015, 09:33 AM
So much fun lol

Rodder
01-10-2015, 09:52 AM
Not that I have done it but what I was told is that it's the same as the balefort one where you wifi off and on and the wall pulls you in.

No, you have to tap a certain area on the map and you'll get through.

Ssneakykills
01-10-2015, 11:09 AM
More forest manor maps than normal pvp maps

Mister Smith
01-10-2015, 11:51 AM
This is so annoying to see everyone trying to do it115889

Waug
01-10-2015, 12:29 PM
Crazy ppls, I'd say it was a glitch day, all the manor maps, and and the ppls doing this all day,

programmed
01-10-2015, 12:50 PM
No, you have to tap a certain area on the map and you'll get through.

Ah. It's kinda annoying how every PVP map today is being hosted in Forest Manor and then nobody is even actually fighting, just trying to get out of the map.

tHelonestud
01-10-2015, 01:33 PM
its 3 years old picture...

Sorry but it's obviously not, rhinos haven't been in game for three years yet.

DivineMoustache
01-10-2015, 02:25 PM
you can also do this in tiny tombs, guild hall, as well as the forest manor. it's a fun little thing to do, especially to PvP in the "Abyss." sts needs to make this an official glitch, or make an "Abyss" map pls.

Rodder
01-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Ah. It's kinda annoying how every PVP map today is being hosted in Forest Manor and then nobody is even actually fighting, just trying to get out of the map.

Yea, I got tired of it too so to piss people off whenever they got in the glitched part I'd stomp them back out or simply kill them. After a while they get annoyed and leave.

Somemager
01-10-2015, 04:26 PM
This works in balefort to i got out a few times today and messed with people haha

Sheugokin
01-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Is this a bannable offense since we are "exploiting a glitch?"

DivineMoustache
01-10-2015, 05:28 PM
probably just as bannable as merging/using pots during elite runs is/was...i've reported so many people for merging yet they haven't been either banned nor has STS fixed the glitch, and that's actually a game-breaking glitch, while this is not, and this is actually pretty good for having some new fun in this game. If there are serious consequences for this glitch STS would set a tremendous double-standard...

Apa
01-10-2015, 05:45 PM
probably just as bannable as merging/using pots during elite runs is/was...i've reported so many people for merging yet they haven't been either banned nor has STS fixed the glitch, and that's actually a game-breaking glitch, while this is not, and this is actually pretty good for having some new fun in this game. If there are serious consequences for this glitch STS would set a tremendous double-standard...

Nope I don't know about all that but wall glitch isn't bannable

Hey there.

So the word is that the wall "glitch" is more of just a graphics hiccup and doesn't actually interfere with the game. However, this goes without saying that attempts to hack, modify or otherwise makes use of cheats, mods, automation software (bots) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the game experience is a violation of our Terms of Service so please do not engage in those types of activities. Thanks!

DivineMoustache
01-10-2015, 05:55 PM
^ sounds good swag swag

Oculus
01-10-2015, 06:02 PM
In forest manor you have to tap two places at the same time while at the corner of the wall. The places you are tapping should be around 8meters apart. You will get through in sometimed 2 seconds or 2 minutes, it is quite frustrating at times. You may need a luck factor but most of the time you just need to be tapping in the correct spots, spamming and doing it a very fast speed you should be on the outside of the wall. You can also go to the place where people join the game but don't actually join a team, and you can kill them, thier player tag appears as white and they have no ring around it. There is no need to turn your wifi off for the forest manor wall glitch. I'm unsure about the others.

Ssneakykills
01-10-2015, 06:55 PM

Yeah I'm finding it irritating now I just want to pvp

nun
01-10-2015, 07:44 PM
dem ppl figure it out nuuuu

Arpluvial
01-10-2015, 07:55 PM
Hey guys! :)

I'm going to go ahead and lock this glitch thread since many have existed over time. :)